Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins

Jan 2, 2013 Read more: KTVK Phoenix 7,233

A defense attorney says an Arizona woman charged with stabbing and shooting her boyfriend to death in 2008 acted in self-defense because he was violent and abusive.

Read more
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4127 Apr 27, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
Goodmorning GD:)
Are you still under the covers. Thought
I would make it until 12 midnight, but....
next thing I knew, the sun was coming up an
my laptop was still on and next to me
Good morning LG :) Under cover on the couch. You have early days, so you stayed awake a long time :)
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4128 Apr 27, 2013
LG, 3.2 quake Beverly Hills last night, no damage reported.
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#4129 Apr 27, 2013
Fog Lifter wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R obert_Durst
Hey, LA, look up Dust's attorney. He was acquitted of murder because he had a REAL attorney. Squeaky and Sloth are laughable at best.
Goodmorning

Will check it out.

U know I like this defense team, but Squeaky and Sloth designation cracked me up.

A pyschiatrist should have come in

Did you catch NG's comment regarding the Judge keeping
"Banking Hours"

Some comments as to Dr Geff being an associate of LV...can
you confirm

Agree, as to Dr Horn looking better clean shaven

Wonder if Dr DM has discovered a discount Dry Cleaner's and
a budget Super Sam's hair salon
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#4130 Apr 27, 2013
Good Day wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning LG :) Under cover on the couch. You have early days, so you stayed awake a long time :)
Any plans today?
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4131 Apr 27, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Any plans today?
A little family time :) My right biceps brachii is tender, making me aware of it :) hopefully, it will calm down before 530pm so I can run.
Do you have plans or relaxing today?
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#4132 Apr 27, 2013
Nothing special today...in a lazy mood...will take a walk now to a Breakfast place...talk later:)
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

#4133 Apr 27, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodmorning
Will check it out.
U know I like this defense team, but Squeaky and Sloth designation cracked me up.
"Banking Hours"
you confirm
Well, if you allow me my Squeaky and Sloth designations, I guess I have to at least tolerate your
comments about Dr. DeMarte. I think she had hair color with highlights which may make it look
as you saw it. I'm pretty sure I have had that same hair color at one time as an experiment.
I didn't notice anything wrong with her clothes. Did you notice Dr. Horn's wrinkling or do you only fixate on Dr. DeMarte? She had a jacket every day. How could you see wrinkling other shirt?

Some are saying Squeaky is gaining weight from the trial and now wearing girdles/corsets to try to rein her body in. That guacamole puke green Linda Blair ensemble was horrific. She then went back to her funeral wear. I despise her Michelle Obama bangs and her hairstyle in general. I'd like to see her just once with her hair in a Sarah Palin updo. LOL. Is Squeaky still wearing her prom date hairdo like Sarah Palin?

I'm sorry, but I think Squeaky is an idiot and this is based partly on her trying to spar with the medical examiner. Did you hear her comments about arrow through the head and saying that the medical examiner couldn't know that the bullet went into Travis's brain or caused any damage?

I guess she is trying to deflect hatred off of her client. Every time I see Stabby coloring or writing incessantly, trying to mirror Squeaky, I just want to tie her hands behind her back and make her sit there and just listen.

There must be something wrong with me for Stabby to elicit such a visceral response. I want to see her cage fight with a BEAR or a TIGER and no, I have no preference. End result will be the same. They would have animalistic sex with her and then refuse to marry.

Oh my geez, I need some coffee and sugar with cream STAT!
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

#4134 Apr 27, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodmorning
Will check it out.
"Banking Hours"
you confirm
Kevin D. Horn is the same age as Squeaky. Why does he look so smart, sexy and clean
and Frumpy Bump Squeakster looks rode hard and put up wet?
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#4135 Apr 27, 2013
Fog Lifter wrote:
<quoted text>
Kevin D. Horn is the same age as Squeaky. Why does he look so smart, sexy and clean
Dr Horn would have been a good catch for JA, they both lived in greater Phoenix ... she was waitressing at upscale trendy PF Chang's, the type of place he may have patronized. Hey Ben Affleck goes out with waitresses. The Dr may have taken a liking to the smoldering JA.

Funny as to Squeaky's Prom date hair doo ... Did'nt we hear that Sarah Pallin had purchased a place in Scottsdale, maybe they go to the same salon. I recently mentioned an updated sophisticated cut for her... hey, it would be a turn on to see her in a one piece girdle, she is voluptuos ... Ms Wilmont is not bad looking woman.

DR DM, apparetly never keyed into "Dress for Success" nor just passed the bar on average good grooming. Her jacket's were ill fitted and wrinkled in the sleeves. They looked like the non wrinkle polyester stuff, low setting on dryer and shake out. The last outfit she had was mismatched. That was the day she looked liked she had not removed the bad make up from the night before, nor could she even part her hair in a quasi straight line. Oh, Dr DM's vocals were Pallinesque in nature. When JM first had her on direct, trying to extract a Bio on her, it was like what the hell is she talking about. Even JM showed some annoyance.

Wonder if the authorities have recovered her laptop? Did the Burglar inadvertantly leave it in her attic as he or she was scrouging around or maybe just tossed it away in the desert. Hopefully, she has replaced it. The price on laptops are way down.

LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#4136 Apr 27, 2013
Fog Lifter wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm sorry, but I think Squeaky is an idiot and this is based partly on her trying to spar with the medical examiner. Did you hear her comments about arrow through the head and saying that the medical examiner couldn't know that the bullet went into Travis's brain or caused any damage?
Dr Horn the first time around, has slightly equivocated on the damage of the projectile. On the second and last cross, she had him slightly squirming. He was still adding the caveate of decompositon. He finally utilizlized the "Geometry" dangling participle

She may even take advantage of his testimony in her final arguement.
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#4137 Apr 27, 2013
If all parties were single and looking, and of course this never happen, who would you think the the handsome Dr Horn would have invited back to his place. Pic one.

JA
DR DM
Ms Wilmont
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#4138 Apr 27, 2013
Good Day wrote:
<quoted text>
A little family time :) My right biceps brachii is tender, making me aware of it :) hopefully, it will calm down before 530pm so I can run.
Do you have plans or relaxing today?
Ok, Hun, hope you are feeling OK to take a run.
Do not pay any attention, to the few who do not
understand the high esteem I hold you in.
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

#4139 Apr 27, 2013
You watched "Taking Lives" one too many times where Angelina Jolie (the det) begged the Killer played by Ethan Hawke. Is that what you are thinking of and if so, why?

Squeaky Trott_Mott did not have Dr. Horn on the ropes. He was just aggravated by her PEA BRAIN that matched her PEA colored ensemble she wore on that one day. Would you agree she is putting on the pounds or is wearing a bullet-proof vest? It won't work if they aim for her prom hair. Let's test the .25 caliber bullet wouldn't hit the skull and go into the brain. Any volunteers, big mouth Mott_Mott?

Since: Jan 13

Merrylands, Australia

#4140 Apr 27, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly girl
U just shared about you having an aversion for American men and marrying a Paki since they do not believe in divorce...LOL
Also complaining about being Underwater on your Condo in Colorado, USA
GD, did you catch those, particulalry about the dynamic with her Paki husband
And I was just starting to get jealous of your online relationship with GD and all that talk about nail polish and shaving. I'm keeping it clean and imagining it is her legs.

Since: Jan 13

Merrylands, Australia

#4141 Apr 27, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
If all parties were single and looking, and of course this never happen, who would you think the the handsome Dr Horn would have invited back to his place. Pic one.
JA
DR DM
Ms Wilmont
Too easy, he looks like Rob Lowe so he would take someone who looks like an early Demi Moore. They would do some drugs. Couldn't be Jodi because Mormons don't do drugs. Thus Dr DM
CNJ

United States

#4142 Apr 27, 2013
Fog Lifter wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the racehorse analogy! Are you involved?
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#4143 Apr 27, 2013
Pharmabill wrote:
<quoted text>
And I was just starting to get jealous of your online relationship with GD and all that talk about nail polish and shaving. I'm keeping it clean and imagining it is her legs.
U do have a sense of humor,
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4144 Apr 27, 2013
Hi LG, How are you?
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#4145 Apr 27, 2013
Pharmabill wrote:
<quoted text>
Too easy, he looks like Rob Lowe so he would take someone who looks like an early Demi Moore. They would do some drugs. Couldn't be Jodi because Mormons don't do drugs. Thus Dr DM
Interesting

Thank's for taking the test.

IMO nothing atractive on the surface about DR DM,
perhaps if she had a great personality she woud be
dateable.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4146 Apr 27, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, Hun, hope you are feeling OK to take a run.
Do not pay any attention, to the few who do not
understand the high esteem I hold you in.
LG, thank you, Protector :)
I spent the day w/my younger brother and his family. My R. biceps brachii is still sore... it may take a few days, or I could wake up tomorrow w/it back to normal :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Winco Foods Surprise AZ - New! 1 hr Richard 1
prostitutes on 27th ave (Jan '10) 3 hr phx623 60
legit pain P.I.L.L.S n m/ar.iju/an.a 7 hr 9ernation 12
City-Data Forum (Aug '09) 12 hr Joe 403
Goodwill of Central Arizona Ceo makes $432,684 ... Sun GOODWILL LIARS 6
Children at coffee shops Apr 18 Steve 1
White people secretly want to be black (Oct '10) Mar 31 cliff 109
More from around the web

Peoria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE