Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins

Jan 2, 2013 Full story: KTVK Phoenix 7,233

A defense attorney says an Arizona woman charged with stabbing and shooting her boyfriend to death in 2008 acted in self-defense because he was violent and abusive.

Read more
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#4047 Apr 26, 2013
Looking for you, GD:)

RIP George Jones..."He Stopped Loving Her Today"
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4048 Apr 26, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
RIP George Jones..."He Stopped Loving Her Today"
Good morning LG :)
Play Home by Buble & Shelton :)
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4049 Apr 26, 2013
LG :) hope you have a great day.
The reason for the break... I can't remember. think I can find it in a few min.

Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4050 Apr 26, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
LG :) sorry I missed you... it was so cold this am, I slept longer than I expected under the sherpa... LG, Home is the song you told me about, after so long - I hadn't heard it, and I love that song now :) Godspeed LG
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

#4051 Apr 26, 2013
Pharmabill wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought like that in the beginning. It lends to her innocence.
However when I factor in the smoke smell in the car upon its return to the car rental company and the fact she bought two burger and fry meals within minutes at in and out burgers in sparks nevada, then I am beginning to think she had someone else in the car with her.
Did they actually show what was on the receipts or just that it was two receipts close together?

She's such a weirdo that I think she may have done things to throw people off and tossed things in for
people to fixate over.

Did she have the makeover in California so that she'd look good for her mug shot if she got caught right away? Or was the makeover a cover for her changing her hair color for bright blonde to dark brown? Now, he hair is even darker and very ugly. It's like a black curtain or black veil she hides behind. She looks like she is aging badly in prison. Is it all that commissary food since she thinks she is too good to eat jail food? I saw some of it on the Estrella video and it was not appetizing.

In her fantasy world, does she think she will walk out in a couple of weeks?
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4052 Apr 26, 2013
I think she is certain she will walk out, and that this is just another "Temporary" (her word) moment in her life. She probably still believes in Law of Attraction, and has written about it in her new notebooks. She's so self-absorbed, she is oblivious to the magnitude of her own actions.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4053 Apr 26, 2013
LG :) the reason for the Court delay,
from Fog Lifter:" Apparently the defense's witness could not get there until next Wed. One witness left and then closing arguments, deliberation and verdict."
now, I remember that :)
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

#4054 Apr 26, 2013
Did she think she could delay the trial more by sobbing or pretend sobbing as Dr. Kevin Horn testified again about the autopsy results? It's gotten to a point where everyone ignores her. I think everyone is ready for this long, drawn out process to be over.

Now, one more juror removed due to a DUI or DWI. Jurors are getting desperate to get off this jury. They need to wrap it up!
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#4055 Apr 26, 2013
Good Day wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning LG :)
Play Home by Buble & Shelton :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Q33YUxnGvwEXX
Nice, Hun, you just made my day. Means a lot to me that you love it and we share it:)

Yes, before I scroll down, putting in some ear buds and following your instructions:)

Also, little did I know that you like me in my pullover white crew thermal, also have them in Black mostly all are crews a few V necks ... like to wash them in Wool Lite with a little bleach, nice and soft. This morning when I left to do a walk through on the MDR condo, wore a White thermal, cool pair of jeans and a pair of Navy Blue deck shoes.

Back at my place.
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

#4056 Apr 26, 2013
http://www.murderpedia.org/male.D/d/durst-rob...

Something for LA Guy to chew on. Ways to beat a murder rap.
Robert Durst was acquitted. He still had to serve some time for other charges.

After that, at least one other person was murdered and they never found his wife or any evidence of his wife's body. They said that if it wasn't for the tide in Galveston Bay, his neighbor's dismembered body never would have been found.

Hey, LA why do you think Jar_Jar didn't try to dismember and remove Travis's body? Did she lose her nerve?

The thing is that this guy had money. Jar_Jar has a jar full of pennies.

Question: Will the jury know going into the verdict phase that if they give her a lesser charge, they get free of the trial and can move on with their lives whereas if they vote for Murder 1 that they will be tied up another month or so with this case? Who thinks that could sway the verdict?
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4057 Apr 26, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice, Hun, you just made my day. Means a lot to me that you love it and we share it:)
Yes, before I scroll down, putting in some ear buds and following your instructions:)
Also, little did I know that you like me in my pullover white crew thermal, also have them in Black mostly all are crews a few V necks ... like to wash them in Wool Lite with a little bleach, nice and soft. This morning when I left to do a walk through on the MDR condo, wore a White thermal, cool pair of jeans and a pair of Navy Blue deck shoes.
Back at my place.
Hi LG :) glad you're back:)
love the thermal ... I like the deck shoes on men: Sperry Topsiders or another name I can't think of right now? Nice :)
I like v-necks on me... been known to cut up men's tees for relaxing, or a zip hoodie - must be soft cotton:)
.. ever since I was little I never liked things around my neck.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4058 Apr 26, 2013
LG:) you crack me up, I'm sure you make any pair of jeans cool :)
I'm so glad you shared Home w/me, too. I was thinking though, in the lyrics, Why didn't she go with him, eventhough it was his dream? He nmissed her... I would've gone, anywhere... well, hopefully not to Thailand, or where it's really humid, or out of the USA, well I would go to England, Ireland, and :) Wales... maybe France, too).They should do another song where she goes w/him... so sad that he's so far away.
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#4059 Apr 26, 2013
Listened to it three times

Did you ask me if I had visited London..Yes

Buble did a great cut of "A Foggy Day In London
Town"... I always liked this song and the lyrics
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#4060 Apr 26, 2013
Never have vsited The Emerald Isle, but would like to. Laguna Beach has an Emerald Bay.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4061 Apr 26, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
Listened to it three times
Did you ask me if I had visited London..Yes
Buble did a great cut of "A Foggy Day In London
Town"... I always liked this song and the lyrics
I'm on my second time :) lol
When were you in London?
I was in England for 2 weeks w/my Sis in 1985, I think it was. We stayed at a B&B in Hampstead Heath, and Bath.We saw so many places, Cambridge U.,Greenwich, a lot ... I got to go to Wimbledon, by myself on the train because I had left my passport in HH... anyway, I was really into tennis back then, and my Sis had no desire to go, so it was a cloud w/a silver lining, that I had to go into London at the US Embassy to pick it up, because on the way back to Bath, I went to Wimbledon, got a seat w/some Brit boys in one of the courts. Loved it :) It's actually in the are called Southfields... I had braces then, so I got a lot of looks from the Brits ( thet weren't big on dental care back then).
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4062 Apr 26, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
Never have vsited The Emerald Isle, but would like to. Laguna Beach has an Emerald Bay.
and Tahoe has Emerald Bay ")
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4063 Apr 26, 2013
next song :)
"Buble did a great cut of "A Foggy Day In London
Town"... I always liked this song and the lyrics "

I'm glad you have time at home today LG:)
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4064 Apr 26, 2013
A Foggy Day in London Town is great and yes, good lyrics :)
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4065 Apr 26, 2013
LG, what's your 10-20?
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#4066 Apr 26, 2013
Good Day wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm on my second time :) lol
When were you in London
I was in England for 2 weeks w/my Sis in 1985, I think it was. We stayed at a B&B in Hampstead Heath, and Bath.We saw so many places, Cambridge U.,Greenwich, a lot ... I got to go to Wimbledon, by myself on the train because I had left my passport in HH... anyway, I was really into tennis back then, and my Sis had no desire to go, so it was a cloud w/a silver lining, that I had to go into London at the US Embassy to pick it up, because on the way back to Bath, I went to Wimbledon, got a seat w/some Brit boys in one of the courts. Loved it :) It's actually in the are called Southfields... I had braces then, so I got a lot of looks from the Brits ( thet weren't big on dental care back then).
Sexy Girl, great DNA (Irish/Dutch), Petite, Athletic, Smart, Interesting, Unique and Genuine:)

Tennis, running...prob got a lot of compliments on you legs

In London in '88

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 1 hr GinaLover 776
schofield base 1 hr aloha 1
Carolyn Jessop - Truth or fiction (Jun '13) 6 hr sbhfcbnhgcvhf 12
Kenny Robertson Thu Curious 1
Peoria City Court Again Haunted by Corrupt Past (Aug '08) Wed betty 2
News Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law (Apr '10) Wed superwilly 193,325
Dating in Phoenix Wed Maverick 3
Peoria Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Peoria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]