Jodi Arias claims self-defense as mur...

Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins

There are 7233 comments on the KTVK Phoenix story from Jan 2, 2013, titled Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins. In it, KTVK Phoenix reports that:

A defense attorney says an Arizona woman charged with stabbing and shooting her boyfriend to death in 2008 acted in self-defense because he was violent and abusive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVK Phoenix.

LA Guy

United States

#3825 Apr 23, 2013
Good Day wrote:
:) LG, this song, so good: The Highway Don't Care, but I do ......* love this line> I'll bet you're bending God's ear talking 'bout me - Tim McGraw, Taylor Swift, and Keith Urban
(live CMA 2013) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Vv52GOdx1tgXX
Wow, loved this one. This is the best I have ever seen Taylor Swift looking and for that matter singing. I would date her..lol Hey, Hun, which one of those two guys would you pick to be stranded with in a snowed in Mt Cabin.
LA Guy

United States

#3826 Apr 23, 2013
Waiting for some live coverage...just old footage
on In Session, mostly of frumpy Dr DM

Martinez did not even treat her that nice, he was abrupt with her quite often.

Like it or not, JM is brilliant in his own right and has to be one of the hardest working attorney's to be found anywhere. Granted, he is not smooth in wooing a jury. It can help.

Looks like some like live coverage comming up.
The guy who shot a vid of TA/JA and an ex gf.
LA Guy

United States

#3827 Apr 23, 2013
Hopefully, Judge will rule on defense requests for ser rebuttal and Manslaughter instructions.
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

#3828 Apr 23, 2013
Definition of surrebuttal (n)
bing.com · Bing Dictionary
sur·re·but·tal [ sùrri bútt'l ]
giving of evidence: in a civil court action, an act of giving evidence to support the third reply surrebutter of the person bringing the action plaintiff

Oops. There is nothing civil about this trial.

I prefer to call it the Butt Hut or the Nut Hut or the Sl*t Hut.
A million possibilities.
LA Guy

United States

#3829 Apr 23, 2013
Nunley

JA is prob guilty of 1st degree, but when a guy plays these B&D sex games and sends mssgs as to tying her up, reasonable doubt goes in favor of JA.

Thus, lesser charge of Manslaughter.
LA Guy

United States

#3830 Apr 23, 2013
The DA should have just charged her with a 2nd Degree homicide and it would have been a slam dunk.
Since they went all in with 1st Degree/Death Penalty, it's has ironicaly gone south to a Manslaughter.
LA Guy

United States

#3831 Apr 23, 2013
GD

Hopefully you are not experiencing more cable problems. Perhaps those squirrels and racoons are knawing on some wires. Hun, you should be down here in Big Bad LA. No, not idyllic Laguna Beach.
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

#3832 Apr 23, 2013
Anal sex and oral sex in a car is not BD or BDSM games. She's been having anal sex since high school. The only evidence of anal sex is her word and she is a lying, manipulative psychopath.
LA Guy

United States

#3833 Apr 23, 2013
Fog Lifter wrote:
Also, I read she had anal sex with Bobby Juarez and she was with him when she was 16. The up side is she never had any kids and it appears she had anal sex with Bobby, Darryl, and Travis. Probably others. What does Matt McCartney say? I'd be willing to bet she had way more sex with random people than they are bringing out.
The names she has been called ring true.
Doubt she needs Tampons, so it was sporadic if that...lol

In an ironic sense, J/A was not even promiscuous,
by todays standards.

That Bobby Juarez, looked like an evil character.

Jodi wanted to be a good girl, but ?????
LA Guy

United States

#3834 Apr 23, 2013
OK

It's starting.
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

#3835 Apr 23, 2013
LAG, no one has any idea how much sex Jodi Arias had as she was a secretive, lying, manipulative psychopath. If she self-medicated with sex, how much sex do you think it took to keep her in check? She went off the rails when she wasn't able to have her "human d * l do with a heartbeat" at her disposal.
She has oral sex with someone she just met in a parking lot at Starbuck's.
I hate to break it to you, but if you don't think that is slutty behavior, you are living in a fantasy world just like her.

She looks the same as Bobbi in the picture. Funny how she tried to hide her Latina background when she was with Travis.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3836 Apr 23, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
GD
Hopefully you are not experiencing more cable problems. Perhaps those squirrels and racoons are knawing on some wires. Hun, you should be down here in Big Bad LA. No, not idyllic Laguna Beach.
Hi LG, you're funny :) no animal access , No problems, so far :) I talked w/my tech (lives pretty close), and he said it may have a "hiccup", and to call him. Very nice guy, 16yrs w/AT&T.
Big Bad LA, I would need protection, LG :)
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3837 Apr 23, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, loved this one. This is the best I have ever seen Taylor Swift looking and for that matter singing. I would date her..lol Hey, Hun, which one of those two guys would you pick to be stranded with in a snowed in Mt Cabin.
ok, the Mt. Cabin question: given that a great man like LG isn't in the population, anywhere... because I'm resourceful on my own and could survive just fine if I had to wait for the snow to melt and be rescued by a man like LG...
ok, so given that scenario..
Definitely, Tim McGraw, not Keith... like the clean cut look, he's a solid family man, crazy about Faith, strong on God, like his voice, and he loves his girls...
I like some of Taylor Swift's music. She's a girl's girl. I would like her in my family, ever since I saw her on a video talking w/some girls... I could say more positive about her, just came across her story by accident one day.
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

#3838 Apr 23, 2013
There are no tampons in the Grand Canyon. That is correct. They would just fall out of the Holland Tunnel. Anyone want to guess what her next job would be. My guess: MULE. Imagine all the contraband that would fit in her
Carls-BAD Caverns.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3839 Apr 23, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
Goodmorning GD:)
Thought you would be on by now. Fell alseep.
Will stay tuned in for awhile.
LG I was going to be here earlier and then had calls to make/recieve :) was up at 7 :)
LA Guy

United States

#3840 Apr 23, 2013
Good Day wrote:
<quoted text>
LG I was going to be here earlier and then had calls to make/recieve :) was up at 7 :)
OK Hun

Glad to hear Placer County still has electricity

I would have been on earlier, up at 7 AM, and something
was bugging me, trying to find a book I had stashed somehere..
found a lot of other stuff, but not the book.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3841 Apr 23, 2013
LG, funny :) What book? I know how that goes.
LA Guy

United States

#3842 Apr 23, 2013
Fog Lifter wrote:
LAG, no one has any idea how much sex Jodi Arias had as she was a secretive, lying, manipulative psychopath. If she self-medicated with sex, how much sex do you think it took to keep her in check? She went off the rails when she wasn't able to have her "human d * l do with a heartbeat" at her disposal.
She has oral sex with someone she just met in a parking lot at Starbuck's.
I hate to break it to you, but if you don't think that is slutty behavior, you are living in a fantasy world just like her.
She looks the same as Bobbi in the picture. Funny how she tried to hide her Latina background when she was with Travis.
Interesting and informative, but you do not have all of your facts (Data points) in order.

Prob correct as to her down playing Latina...she talks White, as they say in the street...suprised she did not do a legal last name change...I have known a few who did it.

I see that her Mother is listed as White (nee )... thought she was alo a light skin Latina. JA and her sis have nice full lips and are doe eyed ... her sis is a doll...I'm a mature guy, but I would date her

Oh, if she had all of these sex partners, the Nat'l Inquirer would have found them...think you are wrong on this one...by todays standards she was not promiscuos, had strong squeeze
LA Guy

United States

#3843 Apr 23, 2013
GD

I'm being bad, but Foglifter always goes there.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3844 Apr 23, 2013
I was listening to Rush, LG. I agreed w/everything he said today. And, I saw Dr. N's twitter, and he's very outspoken and interesting. He made a few comments on his trip to Boston... I "introduced" some of the Military guys to him last night :)No place on Earth is like the US :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would you bang Kim Tobin, Phoenix ABC News 15 (... 2 hr PHX ABC 15 TV viewer 1
adults gh and theaters 2 hr eegads 4
Warning to all Women in AZ (Oct '10) 4 hr Grace 5
William Wayne Macumber (Jun '10) 17 hr MeMe1200 39
we are suppliers of froozen chicken feet in l... (Mar '13) 23 hr Daniel 39
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 23 hr HotnPhx 860
White people secretly want to be black (Oct '10) Apr '16 Badbitch 122
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peoria Mortgages