Jodi Arias claims self-defense as mur...

Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins

There are 7233 comments on the KTVK Phoenix story from Jan 2, 2013, titled Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins. In it, KTVK Phoenix reports that:

A defense attorney says an Arizona woman charged with stabbing and shooting her boyfriend to death in 2008 acted in self-defense because he was violent and abusive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVK Phoenix.

Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

#3763 Apr 22, 2013
http://www.bing.com/images/search...

She is nasty.
Can't you see what I see?
Try putting on your readers/magnifiers

BTW, I saw a pic of Willmott carrying the same kind of bag
Dr. D was carrying. Dr. D. was carrying what she needed
and didn't have to go fetch her Harry Potter spectacles to
read the paper work.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3764 Apr 22, 2013
LG:) the Tech is here early so I'll be off for about 30 min. He sounds happy and competent... always a good sign :)
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

#3765 Apr 22, 2013

JoRosie after her makeover and some of the jail's high carb meals

Relax, people
It's almost over.
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#3766 Apr 22, 2013
In Session airing old footage of Dr DM on cross.
This time she is in a semi-wrinkled grey blazer/jacket. Most of the comments as to appearances were in context to those talking trash about LV's wardrobe. Seriously, this young PhD. looks raggedy, as they say on the street. Hair uneven and looks like it has not been shampooed for many days. Part on side uneven. Make up matte like. No damn excuse for it, when on the stand, for a young female PhD.

She has been in school most of her life...holding the PhD level license for only three years. How old is she, about 33 yo. Has she ever held down a job other than in her field and outside of Academia.
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#3767 Apr 22, 2013
Fog Lifter wrote:
http://www.bing.com/images/sea rch?q=jennifer+willmott&FO RM=HDRSC2#view=detail&id=6 73082F7DC1E39D8211CCFE019002B2 18CB59841&selectedIndex=39
Let's hope this is the photo I want.
Playing My Twinn
Looks like JoDyke has learned some tricks since her arrest
Oh yea, this pic is telling. You got it down on this one.
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#3768 Apr 22, 2013
Fog Lifter wrote:
This is LAGuy's idea of hot:
lmao
Middla aged Librian look, can be a turn on.
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#3769 Apr 22, 2013
Fog Lifter wrote:
http://www.bing.com/images/sea rch?q=jennifer+willmott&FO RM=HDRSC2&&id=673082F7 DC1E39D8211CCFE019002B218CB598 41&selectedIndex=39#view=d etail&id=3A4BBC965A8521237 83C89FAF6F7B3A9422D2601&se lectedIndex=95
She is nasty.
Can't you see what I see?
Try putting on your readers/magnifiers
BTW, I saw a pic of Willmott carrying the same kind of bag
Dr. D was carrying. Dr. D. was carrying what she needed
and didn't have to go fetch her Harry Potter spectacles to
read the paper work.
As to JA, bad angle and lighting, plus she's in jail.

What is Dr DM's excuse for her dungey unkept look. Do you see it to a degree? Interested on your take on this one.

As to Wilmont, she is cleaned up, some interesting pics...hey, how about that one of her all in black, with those dominatrix boots.

JA could be grooving on her.
kathleen

Henderson, NV

#3770 Apr 22, 2013
Tavis and Jodi are/where both idiots. Never USE someone for your personal pleasure.
bull juice

United States

#3771 Apr 22, 2013
so what
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#3773 Apr 22, 2013
PRADA VPR 07P 1AB-101

Note can't really buy them at these internet sites
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3774 Apr 22, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
PRADA VPR 07P 1AB-101
LG, Internet is up and fast. Very happy w/tech, his name Alexander, I said oh, Alexander the Great, I told him he should let his wife know, and he laughed and said he didn't think she would go for that. Too bad. What is w/wives who can't find their men great????
Anyway, how much longer can you be here w/me, LG?:)
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#3775 Apr 22, 2013
Good Day wrote:
<quoted text>
LG, Internet is up and fast. Very happy w/tech, his name Alexander, I said oh, Alexander the Great, I told him he should let his wife know, and he laughed and said he didn't think she would go for that. Too bad. What is w/wives who can't find their men great????
Anyway, how much longer can you be here w/me, LG?:)
about 30 mins
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3777 Apr 22, 2013
How's MDR going? Will you miss Studio City?
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

#3778 Apr 22, 2013
Did it ever occur to you she might have been up all night going over notes and actually doing her job? Besides, if your assessment is correct, she can
remedy it in less than an hour. Jodi, on the other hand, with her axis of evil,
and as an admitted murderer can never get clean no matter how many showers she takes with the lesbian population at Estrella jail. I can see how she ended up getting "turned" and in a relationship with her cell mate, DonnaVan or DonaVan. Any port in a storm for her. She is a stray cat in heat. Oh, I think I will cry for her (sarcasm).

Maybe Uzza can roll that footage again or you can easily find it on you tube. Estrella jail footage.
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

#3779 Apr 22, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
PRADA VPR 07P 1AB-101
Is it the Devil Wears Prada?

What is your point? Make it or stop bugging me. lol
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3780 Apr 22, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
In Session airing old footage of Dr DM on cross.
This time she is in a semi-wrinkled grey blazer/jacket. Most of the comments as to appearances were in context to those talking trash about LV's wardrobe. Seriously, this young PhD. looks raggedy, as they say on the street. Hair uneven and looks like it has not been shampooed for many days. Part on side uneven. Make up matte like. No damn excuse for it, when on the stand, for a young female PhD.
She has been in school most of her life...holding the PhD level license for only three years. How old is she, about 33 yo. Has she ever held down a job other than in her field and outside of Academia.
LG, I agree. There's no wxcuse for her appearance. She's supposed to be a professional. How hard is it to pack a well-fitted jacket, or purchase one while she's in town? She could've called any store on a break and had them set aside several jackets in her size, picked them up on Friday or had soemone send them over. When I was working, I always had the basics. I think it detracts from her abilty to be convincing. She also sounds bored w/her own profession. She lacks energy. Martinez should've met her a few times and gone over these details prior to court. She lacks a mentor for trial, or she has ignored them.
As for JA, I saw your comment that she must've been phenomenal.... ok, really, LG, TA was using her "proctologist's territory" for sex. How is that phenomenal?? her locking on, no mystery, is that something women don't do???? I don't know, but I'm confused by all the credit she has been given. She's an easy ____ and he didn't even have to look at her in the face... she disgusts me in so many ways. What guy doesn't say oh she was amazing??? Most of these guys were plain. And TA, couldn't get another girl to back in, so of coyrse, I guess she would and that's it??? She was evil and easy. Not phenomenal.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3781 Apr 22, 2013
LG, one more thing, since I'm really tired of the JA trial and watching her act like she's a paralegal. All of this is getting ridiculous. Time is precious, and there are other things I want to be doing and talk about instead of JA. Miss talking about every day things... Do you agree? Godspeed LG :)
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#3782 Apr 22, 2013
Good Day wrote:
How's MDR going? Will you miss Studio City?
MDR looking good...will run it all down to you...will miss a few things about Studio City, which is a different world from MDR, particularly the energy of Ventura Blvd (San Fernando Valley).

I'm not into Jody at all, just giving some insight into the game.
When I mention lock on, it was beyond sexual tehnique. Beyond the kink, TA like the feel of her. Anway, the dynamics of this case, are what I think we are interested in.

The defense wants to call a new rebuttal expert, more of a neutral expert in the field, to expose Dr DM's thin cookie cutter work product. Sure Martinez realizes this and he will oppose it. He almost pulled it off.

LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#3783 Apr 22, 2013
She resides in greater Phoenix. Hope that the Burglar did not take her clothing and shampoo. There must be a Super Sam's open on Sundays, a $15 blow and cutt. Somehng off the rack at Marshalls or Ross woukd even be doable.
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#3784 Apr 22, 2013
Manslaughter Instruction

Well, now HLN is all over the Manslaughter probabilities. Apparently, the defense came up with some Case Law, which just may require this
instruction. Heretofore, supposedly 2nd degree was the lower charge on the table in AZ.

Funny, how the HLN so called experts, had previously maintianed that the best the defense could hope for was to save her from the DP...slam dunk first degree, without parole.

Also, stay tuned for the ruling allowing the defense to call a new rebuttal witness pertaining to Dr DM's work product.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Britt Andros alcohol problems 5 hr Thanks be to Anne 1
News Armed Biker Gang Plans Open-Carry "Draw Mohamme... 6 hr Islam Forbids 7
looking for xanix.. Wed arizona23 92 1
News Phoenix-area pastors consider gay marriage mess... (Oct '14) Tue Susan 17
Carolyn Jessop - Truth or fiction (Jun '13) Tue AMW 13
White people secretly want to be black (Oct '10) May 26 Martin 116
News Cold-Brewed Coffee in Bottles Is Kind of a Big ... May 26 Whiny1 1
More from around the web

Peoria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE