Jodi Arias claims self-defense as mur...

Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins

There are 7233 comments on the KTVK Phoenix story from Jan 2, 2013, titled Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins. In it, KTVK Phoenix reports that:

A defense attorney says an Arizona woman charged with stabbing and shooting her boyfriend to death in 2008 acted in self-defense because he was violent and abusive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVK Phoenix.

Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3641 Apr 19, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Hun:)
little terrier was Emily
Note: Asian Babes famous for asking American guys for stuff
You're welcome :) ohh, Emily, I love that name, sounds happy, doesn't it?
I'm not an asker, except small things, probably comes from being in a large family. Not a lot of things I want anyway. Usually, offered...
ok, as you would say "GD called that one.(ref. them asking for stuff) I worked w/one gal, last name Hoang, Vietnamese, maybe? anyway, she thought she was a princess and always bragging about what jewelry her husband got her... really? who cares? not into that, besides, lose one earring and it's the same as throwing money away. And, guess what, they were living in credit debt.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3642 Apr 19, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
GD
Went out for lunch, will just take it easy the rest of the day.
If anyone is hiding this guy, they have to fry them.
Have you seen the Russian Aunt, now the media is not running the clip where she claims her nephews were set up. She is a white Russian type, all the rest of the clan swarthy looking (Chechan).
Oh, saw a clip of his Chechan father, claiming his son was innocent and that cops shoot people. Hope they Red Flag his ass and bar him from return to our Country.
We will see if this coward has shot himself.
good :) I think that maybe you could start working from home :) you know, telecommute?
ok, so what is the Aunt going to say when they haul her into jail for giving them money, or corresponding with them about what they did?
The poor runner who lost both of his legs, was telling the doctors or someone that he saw who did it. How evil, these people are.
Did you see the twitter notes between me and Dr. N? a few pages back. Look at this tweet from him:
Dr. Anthony Napoleon&#8207;@Napoleonle gal 12 hours ago
"Going to do psy fingerprint of co-conspirators. Told you, conspiracies are real. "Turn off you iPhone in 10 min" "
He was on the plane at Lindberg Field, SD . Is that a commercial airport?
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3643 Apr 19, 2013
LG, Clarification: the tweet about him leaving is on his twitter page, not a tweet to me. The other ones are to me :)
LA Guy

United States

#3644 Apr 19, 2013
GD

CNN (Blitzer)is waiting to interview the father.

They just interviewed a foreign dude (Russian?), a cool looking older guy running a body shop. Claims that one of the pos', wore $700 Louis Vuiton shoes, drove a MB, hung out with guys in high $$$ cars who claimed to be Turkish.
LA Guy

United States

#3645 Apr 19, 2013
Good Day wrote:
LG, Clarification: the tweet about him leaving is on his twitter page, not a tweet to me. The other ones are to me :)
OK Hun:)

Yes, you did "call it" on Asian babes...lol
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3646 Apr 19, 2013
LG, you asked why he's not seen in the media.

just some of his tweets since he landed, I guess.
----------
Please study as if your life depended on it. In the belly of Progressive infected Cambridge
http://independentnewshub.com/... …
----------
"Tolerance" and multiculturalism CAUSED Boston bombing. Hid in plain sight. "Hide the thimble."
----------
This is a police state now in Cambridge. Tanks in streets ALL because enemies of U.S. Christianity were welcomed in. Progressivism kills
----------
Progressives have easily acceded the streets to the military police complex because they are personally helpless
----------
Cambridge residents STILL refuse to say Muslim Jihadist. We know, but they refuse to say it/even see it/ Progressivism kills,
----------
America's N.Eastern elite universities are cess pools of anti-Americanism. Clean house or be destroyed from within
LA Guy

United States

#3647 Apr 19, 2013
Good Day wrote:
<quoted text>
good :) I think that maybe you could start working from home :) you know, telecommute?
ok, so what is the Aunt going to say when they haul her into jail for giving them money, or corresponding with them about what they did?
The poor runner who lost both of his legs, was telling the doctors or someone that he saw who did it. How evil, these people are.
Did you see the twitter notes between me and Dr. N? a few pages back. Look at this tweet from him:
Dr. Anthony Napoleon&#8207;@Napoleonle gal 12 hours ago
"Going to do psy fingerprint of co-conspirators. Told you, conspiracies are real. "Turn off you iPhone in 10 min" "
He was on the plane at Lindberg Field, SD . Is that a commercial airport?
intereting terminology, psy fingerprint

Lindberg Field is commercial
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3648 Apr 19, 2013
LG, I'm so glad you're home today :)
He even posted a map of Saudi Arabia w/some of his tweets. He is a maverick.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3649 Apr 19, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
intereting terminology, psy fingerprint
Lindberg Field is commercial
I thought you'd like that. His educational/experience background is very diverse.
And, I know a story about him (through his tweets), regarding his love for animals and no fear to intervene. He & his wife were riding bikes on abikeway near PCH or something, anyway, he stopped a dog from biting another small god to pieces by placing something in their bite, strategically, as an ER doc/nurse had told him before. It worked. He was so upset that the owner had placed their dog in that situation...
It was a great story. He said he can tell a lot about people who hate animals... obviously you know this :)
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3650 Apr 19, 2013
LG, Tom Sullivan radio said a press conference in Watertown is coming up.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3651 Apr 19, 2013
LG :) I'm sure you'll agree w/this:
someone tweeted:
CNN BREAKING: It should be readily apparent by now ....that we have absolutely no f***g idea what we are talking about.....
LA Guy

United States

#3652 Apr 19, 2013
Angry, Mean, Borderline Ugly
LA Guy

United States

#3653 Apr 19, 2013
Alert

Shots Fired, Many units Code 3, plus Ambulance
LA Guy

United States

#3654 Apr 19, 2013
GD r u on...it's 1600 hours
LA Guy

United States

#3655 Apr 19, 2013
CNN reporting that this peice of Gargage is cornered, shooting gas into structure
LA Guy

United States

#3656 Apr 19, 2013
GD

What's your 10-20
LA Guy

United States

#3657 Apr 19, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
That was for another thread.
LA Guy

United States

#3658 Apr 19, 2013
So proud of our LE!
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3659 Apr 19, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
what, Good man ?:)
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3660 Apr 19, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
GD
What's your 10-20
one sec I have to googke that lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) Mon HotnPhx 1,087
MY4FACES – A Wonderful Kids Picture Book Mon my4faces 1
News DNC Chair Frontrunner: Trump BringsWhite Suprem... Sun why 3
News Ariana Grande showcases her slender pins in sex... Sun Anonymous 1
White people secretly want to be black (Oct '10) Jan 10 welcome black 135
Review: Arizona Garage Door Guru Dec 31 Blurp 4
Where is the Rock!!!!!! Dec '16 Trent 3

Peoria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peoria Mortgages