Jodi Arias claims self-defense as mur...

Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins

There are 7233 comments on the KTVK Phoenix story from Jan 2, 2013, titled Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins. In it, KTVK Phoenix reports that:

A defense attorney says an Arizona woman charged with stabbing and shooting her boyfriend to death in 2008 acted in self-defense because he was violent and abusive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVK Phoenix.

Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3601 Apr 19, 2013
Good morning Lex :) Did you decide on a dog?
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3602 Apr 19, 2013
I feel sorry for the uncle of the bombers. Listening to him in such distress and shame, so sad.
Lexington

Crystal River, FL

#3603 Apr 19, 2013
No dog yet, but I know one is coming.

I was just watching the coverage on TV. Isn't it sad when our country looks like the middle east. With trucks of Police armed like soldiers haveing to patrol the streets. Can you imagine waking up in the middle of the night to gunfire and bombs going off. It just makes me angry. To me the jury is still out on the uncle. He protests to much for me.
LA Guy

United States

#3604 Apr 19, 2013
Good Day wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, And their dad said if anything happens to them all hell will break loose! After he said one is an angel. They need to take the entire family into custody, as well as their close contacts. Their dad is in Russia.
Yes, heard that one. Oh, did you hear where the younger one became a US Cit on 9/11/12 ... One was a lifeguard at Harvard, so well liked, the other was supposedly pre-med

One would think there would be non of these anecdotal kind remarks coming forth ... when asked, just something like, we were all duped by them

Not sure about the uncle, could just be talking, perhaps all posturing
LA Guy

United States

#3605 Apr 19, 2013
Hi Lex

Had not seen your post, as I was posting as to the same, as to the Uncle.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3606 Apr 19, 2013
Lexington wrote:
No dog yet, but I know one is coming.
I was just watching the coverage on TV. Isn't it sad when our country looks like the middle east. With trucks of Police armed like soldiers haveing to patrol the streets. Can you imagine waking up in the middle of the night to gunfire and bombs going off. It just makes me angry. To me the jury is still out on the uncle. He protests to much for me.
yes, not like when we were younger... aren't you a baby bomber?
Do you have any contacts in Boston? My brother and his wife almost moved their recently. They're going to live on Long Island; her work is there now.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3607 Apr 19, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, heard that one. Oh, did you hear where the younger one became a US Cit on 9/11/12 ... One was a lifeguard at Harvard, so well liked, the other was supposedly pre-med
One would think there would be non of these anecdotal kind remarks coming forth ... when asked, just something like, we were all duped by them
Not sure about the uncle, could just be talking, perhaps all posturing
I'm a girl... fell for the emotional pleading :) You and Lex see that may be questionable , funny
yes, 9/11 I'm sure there's a lot more to his life that is bad. I read he couldn't mix in w/Americans.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3608 Apr 19, 2013
Lex, Is it true Chicago is the windy city? Do you have wind today?
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3609 Apr 19, 2013
Sure would be cool blake shelton on the radio :)
Lexington

Crystal River, FL

#3610 Apr 19, 2013
Accually have a brother in law that lives just outside of the city. I have talked to him several times this morning. Wife is worried about him and can't have phone on while in class (teacher). She called at lunch was relieved to hear they are well and doing the same thing we are, watching the news. Sheltering in place, just wrong in the land of the free.
Lexington

Crystal River, FL

#3611 Apr 19, 2013
GD, I live in Lexington,Ky. Rainy today.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3612 Apr 19, 2013
om , have you guys seen this video or heard this song? the highway don't care? Tim Mc Graw , Taylor Swit, Keith Urban Wow **
Lexington

Crystal River, FL

#3613 Apr 19, 2013
Good Day wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, not like when we were younger... aren't you a baby bomber?
Do you have any contacts in Boston? My brother and his wife almost moved their recently. They're going to live on Long Island; her work is there now.
I don't know what you've heard but I have never Bombed a baby :) 49 here.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3614 Apr 19, 2013
Lexington wrote:
GD, I live in Lexington,Ky. Rainy today.
oh, your location says Chicago :) Hard to have relatives in this situation. I wonder how long they'll have the cell phones off... can they use a landline?
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3615 Apr 19, 2013
Lexington wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what you've heard but I have never Bombed a baby :) 49 here.
*** you're funny, I'll bet you entertain your wife a lot :)
ok, so yes you're a boomber like me & LG :) I feel like I'm still in my 20's :)
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3616 Apr 19, 2013
funny, I just noticed my typo ... boomer :) almost time for lunch... are you anxious to ge back to work or enjoying your yard ?
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3617 Apr 19, 2013
LG where are you? tell me about the scottie dog again, please :)
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3618 Apr 19, 2013
not a good day to own a green honda ;
FOXNews.com
Police in two states on lookout for green 1999 Honda in connection with Boston Marathon bombing, signaling possible concern remaining suspect Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev may have escaped the tight perimeter in Boston, where police continue their door-to-door search.
LA Guy

United States

#3619 Apr 19, 2013
Now The Aunt on CNN

A foreignor, same clan, looks more Russian though, she claims that her nephews were dupes, set up and casts aspersions. She also claims people have tried to set her up, the inference being in our Country.

Anway to deport her.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3620 Apr 19, 2013
Lex, I heard that they want phones off everywhere in the area. For some people that's all they have to make calls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 2 hr HotnPhx 952
Review: Clean Shaven Customs (May '13) 16 hr Concerned 8
News A Phoenix shelter where Arizona children in sta... 17 hr Stephany McDowell 1
prostitutes on 27th ave (Jan '10) 20 hr real story 97
Dominique Ellis Scumbag Real Estate Agent 23 hr Craig Jameson 5
Why is Trump flip flopping? Mon Chicken of the Sea 4
News The Latest: Phoenix area kept under flood warning Aug 5 Whiny1 1

Peoria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peoria Mortgages