Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins

Jan 2, 2013 Full story: KTVK Phoenix 7,233

A defense attorney says an Arizona woman charged with stabbing and shooting her boyfriend to death in 2008 acted in self-defense because he was violent and abusive.

Full Story
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3581 Apr 19, 2013
LG good morning , you must see these 9800 drone videos, please don't go to work yet :)
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3582 Apr 19, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZfBMqj1pN_j... drone 9800 anyone can buy these, wht doesn't LE have them at ecery event???? So much to ask you about LG :) did you fall alseep last night?
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3583 Apr 19, 2013
topix is like using snail mail, wish you were on twitter, maybe just a private locked account :)
just an idea. Twitter can be for any kind of communicatuin. I use just as a news feed, and to see what people from LE, Military, doctors, and more professions think about the state of our country. FRom all over, CA to NY, amazing people, all God honoring and love this country and their families. The men almost always have a short profile that appreciates the wife, family, etc. So nice to see.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3584 Apr 19, 2013
this video, shot by a drone 9800 "after snow" incredible :)
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3585 Apr 19, 2013
correction, it's an S800 drone , also his neighborhood, why don't LE have these ???
&li st=UUZfBMqj1pN_jbtgn46qkIIA awesome :)
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#3586 Apr 19, 2013
Another Poster wrote:
Travis' secret engagement ring?
By Richard Dool
updated 3:46 PM EDT, Fri March 29, 2013
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/29/travis-...
Here is Nancy Grace faking surprise about the (allegedly) stolen engagement ring:
Did Jodi Arias steal Travis' engagement ring?
By HLNtv.com Staff
updated 8:25 PM EDT, Thu April 18, 2013
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/04/18/did-jod...
Why was Dr. DeMarte allowed to testify about an engagement ring that Jodi allegedly stole from Travis? There isn't definite proof that Jodi stole the ring. This is just another allegation like the tire slashing.
According to Beth Karas, the judge allowed DeMarte to mention the stolen ring but didn't allow her to elaborate on any details, DeMarte just said "she stole Travis' ring", leaving room for speculation.
I noted this ring bit.

How in the hell did that come in?

Also, the deal about JA exchanging phone numbers with a guy on the flt hime after the memorial service.

Dr M was grinnning from ear to ear when she relayed these tid bit.

Anyway, JA morphed into a disgusting creature, no doubt about this, but was some of it a result of the abuse...Dr M was unfair in many instances and did it with delight. She would not even admit that TA's most cruel degrading mssges, amounted to abuse. More, like, no big deal.

Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3587 Apr 19, 2013
on twitter, I currently follow at least 400 pro-Americans, as well as media. LG, they are out there. They love this country. So hesrt-warming. L had a very touching exchange w/Dr. N ... I'll post it for you to see. He's a Godsend, he flew out of SD airport at 5 am to do some work on the B attacks. OM he posted the pic from the caostline, it was beautiful.
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#3588 Apr 19, 2013
Good Day wrote:
LG good morning , you must see these 9800 drone videos, please don't go to work yet :)
OK, luv:)
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3589 Apr 19, 2013
LG, please don't go to work :)
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#3590 Apr 19, 2013
Good Day wrote:
topix is like using snail mail, wish you were on twitter, maybe just a private locked account :)
just an idea. Twitter can be for any kind of communicatuin. I use just as a news feed, and to see what people from LE, Military, doctors, and more professions think about the state of our country. FRom all over, CA to NY, amazing people, all God honoring and love this country and their families. The men almost always have a short profile that appreciates the wife, family, etc. So nice to see.
we r going to speed up our communications:)

Roger that.
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#3591 Apr 19, 2013
Good Day wrote:
LG, please don't go to work :)
U get want u want from LG:)
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3592 Apr 19, 2013
LG, thank you for your compliments. Much of the credit, however, really is due to technology. I can research online quickly, and some of what I gather is from others I follow on twitter.So many of them post links, pics, videos. These people are serious, and sometimes humorous, adults. Not into the kidstuff on twitter. Our generation is mature and respectful.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3593 Apr 19, 2013
LG, thank you :) missed you
if you see his twitter feed, you'll see what I mean. He lives in La Jolla :)
My tweet to Dr. N.(because he is a light out there, a strong family man, he is outspoken has a lot on the line w/his views):
You're a Godsend Dr. Appreciate you very much. May God watch over you. My Dad is gone; your wisdom is a gift. Thank you
From Dr. N:
I'm touched that you would associate me w/your father. I appreciate your sentiments, I really do.
From me:
He was a great, loving, family physician(Sacramento). Seeing God honoring men brings comfort when times are dark. Good eve
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3594 Apr 19, 2013
LG, this is the "drone after snow" video w/music , kind of eery, like an opening for a suspense movie. link:
&li st=UUZfBMqj1pN_jbtgn46qkIIA &index=2
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#3595 Apr 19, 2013
Good Day wrote:
LG, this is the "drone after snow" video w/music , kind of eery, like an opening for a suspense movie. link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FJ5ctYUquBcXX&list=UUZfBM qj1pN_jbtgn46qkIIA&index=2
Yes, eery and more.

Strange, want to watch it again, not sure why.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3596 Apr 19, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, eery and more.
Strange, want to watch it again, not sure why.
I know, I've watched several times already.he has another one at night, different music. He was linked on twitter to an NYPD retired : someone I follow > @thomas15254 follows you
his twitter profile remarks:
retired NYPD Lieutenant; if you allowed yourself to be indoctrinated by the left- you are starting out as a fool in life-useful idiots suck!#CCOT #CTOT #TGDN

*** no mincing words w/these guys :) like you LG
Lexington

Southfield, MI

#3597 Apr 19, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Lex
Was it a Cat Fight...JW could not let her off that easy LOL.. Shuffling papers, is a tried and true tactic...can unnerve a wit, worried about a surprise coming their way.
Doubt if JM would use her again again, since he is a perfectionist...she just lacks the "It" factor, never make it in LA...lol...Did you at least see some humor in JW's light sarcasm.
Anyway, Dr M, came off like a Biatch to a degree. A poor speaker and strange facial gesturing. She was on the defensive even on direct, poor tactic. Lacking proper thought, proper speech, proper action (Lao Tsu)
Of all the three experts, Dr Samuels was the true pro...now, he had the superior demeanor.
No really I saw it as JW was angry more than aggressive. No I didn't see humor in JW's sarcasm, I thought she was disrespectful to the court, judge and the witness. I know that you don't like her. I too think she is somewhat green but did not find her nearly as disrespectful in cross as ALV. I am always professional in my job. How I speak to my colleagues, being timely, and respecting clients. I expect that all professionals to act the same way. I didn't like the JM did his cross and I really didn't like the way JW showed her dislike of the witness and some of the Judges rulings. I didn't find the witness to be combative as much as not willing to have words put in her mouth. I think after she has some more experience she will be a really good witness.
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#3598 Apr 19, 2013
GM

Get this, one of these pos's, entered our Country asking for political asylum.

One of his teachers, claims he was so gratefull to be in our Country. All of the naive apologists are coming out of the wordwork.
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#3599 Apr 19, 2013
GD that is, not GM
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3600 Apr 19, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
GM
Get this, one of these pos's, entered our Country asking for political asylum.
One of his teachers, claims he was so gratefull to be in our Country. All of the naive apologists are coming out of the wordwork.
yes, And their dad said if anything happens to them all hell will break loose! After he said one is an angel. They need to take the entire family into custody, as well as their close contacts. Their dad is in Russia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ted Lindsay , help me find this man 5 hr iT IS ME 2
us airways / american airlines 5 hr Kenh 7
McCain appears ready for 2016 reelection bid 22 hr Taxpayer for years 13
Lyndell Cherry, 29, died at the scene Thu Yeah Boy 20
Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) Thu Ace75 646
Review: Exclusive Reception Hall Wed i agree 4
man hung from a tree in Peoria this morning Oct 26 g1a4k3 1

Air Quality Alert for Maricopa County was issued at October 31 at 11:51AM MST

Peoria Dating
Find my Match