Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins

Jan 2, 2013 Full story: KTVK Phoenix 7,234

A defense attorney says an Arizona woman charged with stabbing and shooting her boyfriend to death in 2008 acted in self-defense because he was violent and abusive.

Full Story
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#3561 Apr 18, 2013
Good Day wrote:
Hi LG, be back around 830pm family calls :)
OK, Luv:)

Was thinking about you today, as I was in the Big City.
Just back relaxing, got tired of Dr Drew and the propagands.

Are you familiar with Dr Jeff Garnier (Psychologist), a mild maanered bespectled black guy, who has been on a lot of shows.
He is unequivocaly calling this a crime of passion..JA suffering a myriad of emotional maladies.

Switched over to PBS .. enjoying a tribute piece to James Taylor and Carole King at the Troupador. It was recently filmed...bringing back some nice memories. James Taylors's voice is still smooth.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3562 Apr 18, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just back relaxing, got tired of Dr Drew and the propagands.
Are you familiar with Dr Jeff Garnier (Psychologist), a mild maanered bespectled black guy, who has been on a lot of shows.
He is unequivocaly calling this a crime of passion..JA suffering a myriad of emotional maladies.
Switched over to PBS .. enjoying a tribute piece to James Taylor and Carole King at the Troupador. It was recently filmed...bringing back some nice memories. James Taylors's voice is still smooth.
Hi LG, How was your day in the Big City?
No, I haven't heard of him ... hmmm James Taylor, funny how all of the really great music from back then is still great :)
LG, what time will you probably fall asleep?:) I had to slay dragons by myself today....
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3563 Apr 18, 2013
from "LA Guy" :
Just back relaxing,
nice :)
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#3564 Apr 18, 2013
Lexington wrote:
<quoted text>
I caught some of it. JDM would try to answer and JW would twist things around and ended up being really frustrated. JW reminded me of JM today. The only problem is she is not that good. Seemed to be shuffling papers. Did she get done? I don't like JM style of cross and I didnt like hers either.
Hi Lex

Was it a Cat Fight...JW could not let her off that easy LOL.. Shuffling papers, is a tried and true tactic...can unnerve a wit, worried about a surprise coming their way.

Doubt if JM would use her again again, since he is a perfectionist...she just lacks the "It" factor, never make it in LA...lol...Did you at least see some humor in JW's light sarcasm.

Anyway, Dr M, came off like a Biatch to a degree. A poor speaker and strange facial gesturing. She was on the defensive even on direct, poor tactic. Lacking proper thought, proper speech, proper action (Lao Tsu)

Of all the three experts, Dr Samuels was the true pro...now, he had the superior demeanor.
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#3565 Apr 18, 2013
GD

prob up until midnight

these suspects look like Arabs?
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#3566 Apr 18, 2013
These two suspects could even be related, not only facial feature from what can be seen, but scrawny weird bow legged

Even Pierce Morgan, just mentioned just how nonchalant they were in demeanor, entirely different from the rest of the crowd
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3567 Apr 18, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
GD
prob up until midnight
these suspects look like Arabs?
ok good :)
not Irish, or Italian, or Welsh, or Black, or Mexican,
not Danish
I'm saying Arab
http://video.foxnews.com/v/2310889747001/have...
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3568 Apr 18, 2013
KG The ad that plays first, doesn't apply to me. I like a good man however he likes to be :)
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3569 Apr 18, 2013
:) LG.
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#3570 Apr 18, 2013
Good Day wrote:
KG The ad that plays first, doesn't apply to me. I like a good man however he likes to be :)
First add...lol

Noticed in the shaving sections of stores and in GQ, they are really pushing the theme of guys shaving their entire bodies...we talked before about shaving, but not the entire body...much is a madison ave gay influenced agenda..staying on topic, JA mentioned something about TA not wanting any body hair

Have seen adds on the web, where female hair stylists in LA salons, are offering services to shave guys entire body's, put some clever pitch in the add about all of those places one cannot reach ... then the girls pics are rather provocative

I need normal, nice and smooth Vanila

Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3571 Apr 18, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
First add...lol
Noticed in the shaving sections of stores and in GQ, they are really pushing the theme of guys shaving their entire bodies...we talked before about shaving, but not the entire body...much is a madison ave gay influenced agenda..staying on topic, JA mentioned something about TA not wanting any body hair
Have seen adds on the web, where female hair stylists in LA salons, are offering services to shave guys entire body's, put some clever pitch in the add about all of those places one cannot reach ... then the girls pics are rather provocative
I need normal, nice and smooth Vanila
*** LG, what is the desire to have a man shave his chest??? just leads to daily shaving or stubble. uh oh, clarify please, normal in regards to all smooth shaved?:)
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3572 Apr 18, 2013
Dr. N comment on twitter: R. Reagan won BECAUSE he tallied virtually all the INDEPENDENTS. BHO tallies INDEPENDENTS. We KNOW who alienates independents
and
INDEPENDENTS don't care for Progressive's big government BUT they also don't like Conservative's insensitivity, coldness and meanness..
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3573 Apr 18, 2013
LG from Dr. Napoleon *** I, Asked and Answered :)

Dr. Anthony Napoleon&#8207;@Napoleonle gal
I may comment on Jodi Arias and appreciate the interest very much. I may at some point.
and
I've turned down interview requests. I've avoided this subject because it can serve as a diversion. But thank you for asking.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#3574 Apr 18, 2013
LG,
Ah hah, see I was on target w/the good Dr.:)
I believe I can trace the suspects to a particular part of the world.
and
My analysis informs me that the genetic phenotype of the "suspects" are not typical of European/Latin American/Asian genotypes
Another Poster

Wheaton, IL

#3575 Apr 18, 2013
Travis' secret engagement ring?

By Richard Dool
updated 3:46 PM EDT, Fri March 29, 2013

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/29/travis-...

Here is Nancy Grace faking surprise about the (allegedly) stolen engagement ring:

Did Jodi Arias steal Travis' engagement ring?

By HLNtv.com Staff
updated 8:25 PM EDT, Thu April 18, 2013

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/04/18/did-jod...

Why was Dr. DeMarte allowed to testify about an engagement ring that Jodi allegedly stole from Travis? There isn't definite proof that Jodi stole the ring. This is just another allegation like the tire slashing.

According to Beth Karas, the judge allowed DeMarte to mention the stolen ring but didn't allow her to elaborate on any details, DeMarte just said "she stole Travis' ring", leaving room for speculation.
Neck for a Neck

Spring, TX

#3576 Apr 19, 2013
sarah wrote:
This savage killer stalked her victim for a very long time- she staged a burglary at her grandparents home stealing ONE of the weapons she would use to destroy her victim- she drove 90 miles away to rent a vehicle- she turned her license plate upside down and removed the other one- This is no crime of passion- EVERYTHING was planned in advance because this woman was REJECTED and SPURNED.She was the aggressor sexually teaching her victim the use of KY and rectal sex- hardly the one being used.Ultimately the jury will decide what to do with this SAVAGE KILLER.To LA GUY- why are you ragging on the victim and his friends? contrary to your assertions that the killer was desired by all the victims friends and they could not get her- is ludicrous. You may desire hair dye and breast implants and strange scary behavior in woman but these folks certainly did not.Any man who keeps trolling a thread flapping his gums about what a good looking guy he is-no doubt ,in reality is small and inadequate.You think the camera loves this savage killer?Just think how that NEEDLE is going to love her-
I keep imagining her getting punished in one of the ways portrayed in the Tudors. I am leaning towards public execution with a sharp instrument. Heads will roll. She apparently underestimate how difficult it is to decapitate someone. Does anyone think she would have taken his head with her if she could? Did she want to dismember him as well and remove the body/evidence? Does anyone believe she got to Hoover Dam before she realized she had blood on her hands? Was she able to clean up in another bathroom at Travis's house after locking the door or doors to the Master Suite? People are fixating on her taking an old engagement ring from Travis's home. Now that she has been diagnosed as borderline, is she still as attractive to males? I think she is as ugly as Warren Jeffs or she is getting there. If she wanted to get married, she should have hung around with Warren. He would probably "marry" her.
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#3577 Apr 19, 2013
Good Day wrote:
<quoted text>
*** LG, what is the desire to have a man shave his chest??? just leads to daily shaving or stubble. uh oh, clarify please, normal in regards to all smooth shaved?:)
Goodmorning Hun:)

First, you r so special, highly intelligent, with an understandint and insight into life and our world.

As to shaving, I'm def not into shaving my bod, except of course facial and a lower trim (woops). I always viewed the guys who wanted to shave their entire bod's as more of a gay thing. Perhaps it's crossed over, since it is being pushed and advertised
in main stream. Part of it may be the body building culture.

When I used "normal" it was confusing, did not mean shaving my bod. My point was normal vanilla warm relationship.
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#3578 Apr 19, 2013
Good Day wrote:
Dr. N comment on twitter: R. Reagan won BECAUSE he tallied virtually all the INDEPENDENTS. BHO tallies INDEPENDENTS. We KNOW who alienates independents
and
INDEPENDENTS don't care for Progressive's big government BUT they also don't like Conservative's insensitivity, coldness and meanness..
You are so cool. Thank's for the above. We are so onboard with Dr N.
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#3579 Apr 19, 2013
Good Day wrote:
LG from Dr. Napoleon *** I, Asked and Answered :)
I may comment on Jodi Arias and appreciate the interest very much. I may at some point.
and
I've turned down interview requests. I've avoided this subject because it can serve as a diversion. But thank you for asking.
Yes u did:) You are a force to be reckoned with. Like the way you take care of things.
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#3580 Apr 19, 2013
GD

Media started to spin, more PC...oh, they are Chechen, the media just can't say MUSLIM.

Chechan's are like cousins to Afghanis and almost neighbors. They also show up in Afghanisan and Iraq.

Have you picked up on this, sure you have.

When I saw their vids, I thought they looked like Brothers...even posted that they looked related.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Uncle Niece sex....Incest? Relationship? (Aug '13) 13 hr nawty niece 19
Review: Valley Of The Sun Pediatrics (Jun '11) 19 hr huh 7
Immigrant Rights Advocates Protest Democrat Ina... Sat Millie Collins 3
Phoenix Business Directory Sat Slewer 2
Parents bought unwanted tandem crypt Sep 19 ya 9
Review: D & J Machine & Engine Parts Sep 18 pissed off in ca 1
10 weird West Valley laws Sep 18 wichita-rick 4
•••
•••
•••