Jodi Arias claims self-defense as mur...

Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins

There are 7233 comments on the KTVK Phoenix story from Jan 2, 2013, titled Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins. In it, KTVK Phoenix reports that:

A defense attorney says an Arizona woman charged with stabbing and shooting her boyfriend to death in 2008 acted in self-defense because he was violent and abusive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVK Phoenix.

LA Guy

United States

#2936 Apr 11, 2013
Good Day wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Sade and her band were smoking during those years, because a rush repeats when it's right and it's bigger than anything out there... A great man is a rush, every time, that's how it's supposed to be when it real * You've Made Me So Very Happy Blood, Sweat & Tears * You are My Kind Sanatana* You Make Me Weak Toby Keith * Come A Little Closer Dierks Bentley * Crazy Love Van Morrison ,Tupelo Honey VM * Don't Worry Baby Beach Boys * Elvis , so many * and ok, Miracles Jefferson Starship :)
Sorry Sade, she needed to say Next, when she came up with that song
Something mind bending can occur the first time...right

Why did she avoid LA & SF? They are target rich cities for a bad girl.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#2937 Apr 11, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
Looks like Jody always went for (targeted) the real cute guys, but Brewer although not a bad looking man was a deviation as an older guy..apparently she liked the pig tail doo, had it like that with Bobby Juarez
Strange, as I mentioned previously, she avoided LA & SF, the logical choices for a girl breaking out of Yreka. It was Monterey (Big Sur), Palm Desert, Mesa.
LG, I think her life has been happenstance. A drifter. IShe shacked up w/Brewer, no intention on his part of anything more and she knew it. It's her core I can't get past.." it's only a temporary thing' I-Tape #7 that says it all for me.
LA Guy

United States

#2938 Apr 11, 2013
GD

Have you a slice of the Lemon Cake from Starbucks, one of my favorites, having one now
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#2939 Apr 11, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Something mind bending can occur the first time...right
Why did she avoid LA & SF? They are target rich cities for a bad girl.
yes, and more w/love there
I think I will put (her) on another comment *
LA Guy

United States

#2940 Apr 11, 2013
Who are these two young blonde bimbos, boring and kinda of dumb, who Dr Dickless has sitting in the courtroom. He interviews them every night as to their reactions and plays to their egos. He will drop them them like a used Mc Donald's container, when it's over. They will need counseling later for being used.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#2941 Apr 11, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
GD
Have you a slice of the Lemon Cake from Starbucks, one of my favorites, having one now
LG, yes I have, mmm :) delicious
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#2942 Apr 11, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
GD
LG, yes I have, mmm :) delicious
LG topix is not letting me post, I keep getting an hourglass, I need call ATT tomorrow :(
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#2943 Apr 11, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
Who are these two young blonde bimbos, boring and kinda of dumb, who Dr Dickless has sitting in the courtroom. He interviews them every night as to their reactions and plays to their egos. He will drop them them like a used Mc Donald's container, when it's over. They will need counseling later for being used.
:) funny
LA Guy

United States

#2944 Apr 11, 2013
Good Day wrote:
<quoted text>
LG, I think her life has been happenstance. A drifter. IShe shacked up w/Brewer, no intention on his part of anything more and she knew it. It's her core I can't get past.." it's only a temporary thing' I-Tape #7 that says it all for me.
I know what you mean about that statment, but when they go whacko they ramble on. She liked to her herelf talk.

It was a long shack up, five years. She thought that Brewer was more successfull than he was. She claims she invested with him on the Palm Desert home and was on the title. I believe he also testified to the fact that she wanted a marriage committment and kids and that he was he respectfully declined.

Any thoughts on why she avoided LA & SF?
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#2945 Apr 11, 2013
LG what time are signing off, or falling asleep :)
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#2946 Apr 11, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you mean about that statment, but when they go whacko they ramble on. She liked to her herelf talk.
It was a long shack up, five years. She thought that Brewer was more successfull than he was. She claims she invested with him on the Palm Desert home and was on the title. I believe he also testified to the fact that she wanted a marriage committment and kids and that he was he respectfully declined.
Not smart enough for the big cities, no HS diploma, and if she had been in Wicca, no real self confidence, so she went where she could fit in, low key server. Nothing wrong w/that but most people don't go dabbling in as musch weird stuff as she did. I think she was off-putting because of it.
LA Guy

United States

#2947 Apr 11, 2013
Good Day wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, and more w/love there
I think I will put (her) on another comment *
Good idea, putting her on another comment. The two do not belong together in the same box. My error.
LA Guy

United States

#2948 Apr 11, 2013
Good Day wrote:
LG what time are signing off, or falling asleep :)
Hopefully, at least until 11 PM
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#2949 Apr 11, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
nor umpressed w/shacking up, not for me, and I think it's a dead end for real love anyway, what a mockery of it all... and he had a son, so she should've been a stronger woman and realized she was bonding w/a child and was only temporary... uh oh there you see it, her famous word, it all makes sense now why she said that, because she was living in temp mode her whole life ...
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#2950 Apr 11, 2013
?? meant to say , not impressed...
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#2951 Apr 11, 2013
LG are you trying to keep my mind off your polo shirt? It was working, a little :)
LA Guy

United States

#2952 Apr 11, 2013
Wow

One of TA's texts to JA:

"You are one of the prettiest girls on the Planet"

One month before the killing:

"My only desire is to be your muse"

Other racy one's

"Every waking moment I think about f_____ you"

She was not stalking him. He had no fear, just the other way around. He would have kept her in his life for years, regardless of statements he had made to the contrary.

Now, ha ha, Dr Dickless jumps in on the stalking discussion, claiming that he had personaly been stalked. Wonder when, this guy would not know what stalking is in the real world. Unless it was one of his rich celeb whacko patients in his five star dope addict rehab hotel who had a crush on him. He supposedly does not return phone calls once he has been paid large or got the poublcity. Does he think that repeated calling is stalkkng...lol

Wow, Dr D now has the Russian Palm reader on again, claiming that JA's obsession with taking picutres of him amounted stalking.

I like this former NYC Judge Sieldman, who they are bring on the show. He's no fanb of JA, but blows off the assertion that JA was a stalker.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#2953 Apr 11, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
Wow
One of TA's texts to JA:
"You are one of the prettiest girls on the Planet"
One month before the killing:
"My only desire is to be your muse"
Other racy one's
"Every waking moment I think about f_____ you"
She was not stalking him. He had no fear, just the other way around. He would have kept her in his life for years, regardless of statements he had made to the contrary.
Now, ha ha, Dr Dickless jumps in on the stalking discussion, claiming that he had personaly been stalked. Wonder when, this guy would not know what stalking is in the real world. Unless it was one of his rich celeb whacko patients in his five star dope addict rehab hotel who had a crush on him. He supposedly does not return phone calls once he has been paid large or got the poublcity. Does he think that repeated calling is stalkkng...lol
Wow, Dr D now has the Russian Palm reader on again, claiming that JA's obsession with taking picutres of him amounted stalking.
I like this former NYC Judge Sieldman, who they are bring on the show. He's no fanb of JA, but blows off the assertion that JA was a stalker.
I think they were both playing games. He did say im a message he was extremely fearful of her towards the end, but then he made plans w/her. He was hooked. What a bizarre mess.
Lexington

United States

#2954 Apr 11, 2013
So what happened with the Juror questions. I heard the first part of them and they didnt sound to positive. Really alot of them were questions JM asked and she wouldn't answer. Anyone see the rest of them. We went out to dinner and I missed most of it.
Another Poster

Berkeley, IL

#2955 Apr 11, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
43755 Virginia Avenue, Palm Desert, CA 92211
$151,000 Resale 01/06/2009 B: Malvin R Bardsnes, Shirley A Bardsnes BA: N/A

S: American Home Mortgage SA: N/A
$0 Foreclosure 01/24/2008 B: American Home Mortgage BA: N/A
S: Jodi Ann Arias, Northwest Serv Inc (Trustee)(Trustee), Harry Darryl Brewer SA: N/A

$357,500 Resale 06/10/2005 B: Jodi Ann Arias, Harry Darryl Brewer BA: N/A
S: Achmad Hidayat SA: N/A

http://riverside.blockshopper.com/property/63...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 13 hr chuckles 989
I HATE having to beg for my own press. 15 hr LOL 1
Really Tall Dentist 17 hr youin 1
sheriff arpiao a pig? 18 hr citizen 19
White cobalt Ls on west bell rd. 18 hr Stevie 1
frito lay makes rainbow chips in support of gay... Sat guest 13
prostitutes on 27th ave (Jan '10) Sep 22 Jamesboy45 100

Peoria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peoria Mortgages