Jodi Arias claims self-defense as mur...

Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins

There are 7233 comments on the KTVK Phoenix story from Jan 2, 2013, titled Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins. In it, KTVK Phoenix reports that:

A defense attorney says an Arizona woman charged with stabbing and shooting her boyfriend to death in 2008 acted in self-defense because he was violent and abusive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVK Phoenix.

Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#2628 Apr 5, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get that!
I know, hun, you saw it. Was more joking around in context to comments by Ramblin Rose and Hydri.
Where r u:)
yes, I saw it and I cried... not really, but not exactly happy , didn't make my day LG :) Gosh, you're lucky this forum isn't showing up in Wales, or Ireland.

LG, PI= Philippine Islands, correct?
hybridlment

Lexington, KY

#2629 Apr 5, 2013
Cock A Doodle wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not a person's IQ that qualifies them for medical school.
Tonight, I'm going to agree strongly with this :)
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#2630 Apr 5, 2013
LG, I'm an all-American girl w/Irish ancestry, and some Dutch, and some Scotch. I'm not stoic. I know how to be stoic, but it's bad for the immune system, and quite frankly, I like emotions, especially where others that are important to me are concerned. I can "hold things in" if it isn't an appropriate time or others are dealing with something their own way. I think the whole asian invasion is the American woman's own fault. No one wants to eat a prickly pear, right?
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#2631 Apr 5, 2013
Good Day wrote:
<quoted text>
LG How are you? How was your day?:)
LG, please, wonder man :)
No way she has an intellect anywhere near a Dr. or engineer. I have a few of them in my family, and there's no way she could grasp any of the concepts required for those professions, or any other profession for that matter. MY gosh, she couldn't even take care of herself, and waited 'til she was in jail to acquire a GED. She couldn't grasp the concept of what happens to a person when they allow another person to degrade them, or the basics of physiology as applied to her participation in specific "acts".... put glasses on any person and their IQ automatically jumps up, in the eyes of others.
As for SP, I agree; her speech cadence was so obnoxious and her vocabulary was crude.
Hi again Luv,

Of course she would never be on par with a Physician nor engineer in the smarts department, but even some bus drivers are in the highly gifted range on on the Standardized IQ test. Intelligence Quotia is a complicated equation. Many High IQ types do not function well.

Rush L thought that SP was dumb and he took some heat over it.
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#2632 Apr 5, 2013
Good Day wrote:
LG, I'm an all-American girl w/Irish ancestry, and some Dutch, and some Scotch. I'm not stoic. I know how to be stoic, but it's bad for the immune system, and quite frankly, I like emotions, especially where others that are important to me are concerned. I can "hold things in" if it isn't an appropriate time or others are dealing with something their own way. I think the whole asian invasion is the American woman's own fault. No one wants to eat a prickly pear, right?
I appreciate you, like you and attracted to you, just the way you are:)
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#2633 Apr 5, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi again Luv,
Of course she would never be on par with a Physician nor engineer in the smarts department, but even some bus drivers are in the highly gifted range on on the Standardized IQ test. Intelligence Quotia is a complicated equation. Many High IQ types do not function well.
Rush L thought that SP was dumb and he took some heat over it.
:) Hi
Ok, maybe, I'm missing something regarding her IQ. Did she take an IQ test? Was there a score assigned to her by one of her defense experts?
I just love Rush. I have since he first started broadcasting in Sac. I like his no nonsense adamant style.
I used to cringe when I'd hear SP talk. Men, however, seemed to be capitivated by her... I think men have a different hearing sensory :)
I acknowledge that she was attractive, and in great shape, and that's the most I can say on a positive level.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#2634 Apr 5, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate you, like you and attracted to you, just the way you are:)
thank you LG, likewise :) uh oh :)
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#2635 Apr 5, 2013
Thought SP had a homely face. Rush is an institution, he still jokes around about his days in SAC ... did you get a laugh out of Howard
Stern when he was on a few years back. Geraldo, who is now on LA Talk radio (KABC) is an interesting character with a lot of street smarts, in addition to being an attorney and journalist .. He's a republican, with many leftist leanings...new one of his ex wife's, he used to hang out in Malibu and Hollywood. All of his many wife's have been JP's.

I'm getting tired of Pierce Morgan, liked him at first, but his guest list is pitifull and he is way to vocal anti 2nd amend...just rubs us Americans the wrong way, particulalry since he is a foreignor. I'm pro 2nd amendment.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#2636 Apr 5, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
Thought SP had a homely face. Rush is an institution, he still jokes around about his days in SAC ... did you get a laugh out of Howard
Stern when he was on a few years back. Geraldo, who is now on LA Talk radio (KABC) is an interesting character with a lot of street smarts, in addition to being an attorney and journalist .. He's a republican, with many leftist leanings...new one of his ex wife's, he used to hang out in Malibu and Hollywood. All of his many wife's have been JP's.
I'm getting tired of Pierce Morgan, liked him at first, but his guest list is pitifull and he is way to vocal anti 2nd amend...just rubs us Americans the wrong way, particulalry since he is a foreignor. I'm pro 2nd amendment.
:)LG, you're a good man. Think very highly of you :)
Howard Stern was definitely a shock jock. I didn't see/hear him very often (didn't care for Robin or his guests, too nasty :) Agree, about Piers , needs to return to the UK to espouse his anti-gun rhetoric. Geraldo, not one of my favs, don't really like him, have been known to talk back to him :) He always sides w/illegals...
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#2637 Apr 5, 2013
LG was it cold in LA? It's cool here.
Are you seeing your buddy tomorrow, and/or going to the Deli again?*LG, how's your big brother? He probably misses you:)
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#2638 Apr 5, 2013
LG, I need to make some calls :) I'll check back around 9:30 or so.
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#2639 Apr 5, 2013
Good Day wrote:
LG, I need to make some calls :) I'll check back around 9:30 or so.
On the nod, sleep well:)
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#2640 Apr 5, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
On the nod, sleep well:)
ok, thanks LG, You too :)
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#2641 Apr 5, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get that!
I know, hun, you saw it. Was more joking around in context to comments by Ramblin Rose and Hydri.
Where r u:)
just had to see this again, makes me smile :)
LG, you're funny :) I love the way you write when you're joking :)
Godspeed, & Good morning for tomorrow w/your coffee (black, I remember).
Cock A Doodle

Spring, TX

#2642 Apr 6, 2013
Good Day wrote:
<quoted text>
more about the asians after you :) Yes, they are aware of their behavior on men. No mystery. I think American women are so brainwashed by the liberal agenda to be strong and compete w/men that they can't see men as the great life prize that they are, when given the respect and honor that they deserve.* dominion means just that, and it is meant to honor that union in the highest level... it's a gift, not an obligation :)
Regarding JA/TA, it gives me such an uneasy feeling to credit her with any positive attributes. She sounds concerned, she sounds caring, but in reality, something huge is missing. Even a great man like you would've been manipulated by her charm, she was so practiced at it, it became a core defect, she ignored all other reality to live in her fantasy land. Look at her artwork, devoid of expression and "life". I tried to like her, and really did wait for a moment when it all came together... if she was your sister, you'd know she was troubled.
I saw a sample of her art work. Quiet frankly, it was on the level of some of the art work drawn junior high juvenile delinquents. Actually, some of their art work surpassed hers. Is that what she is so feverishly doing when she is sitting by Willmott?
Define Big

Spring, TX

#2644 Apr 6, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
R U a big girl, sub fantasy?
Cancun not part of the equation.
Jury must have got bored with gas cans.
Though JA full of BS on gas can ruse. She was
in irrational acting out phase, but not predisposed
to murder
Define BIG, LA Guy

Cancun is a part of the equation.
So is the fact that Travis A. bailed on the Crater Lake visit which I think was scheduled in May.

Thinking that she could get away with murder by turning off her cell phone, turning her plates upside, dying her hair to match Mimi Hall's and renting a white car similar to Mimi's does not impress me very much. By the time she got arrested, her hair was yet a different color. It wasn't blond and it wasn't dark. I think it was kind of a caramel color. She had planned to take off and try to escape prosecution, but she got arrested on her birthday, July 9. I don't think Detective Flores bought her a birthday cake or even a card. Alyce Laviolette would, no doubt, label Det. Flores as abusive even though he handle JA with kid gloves.
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#2645 Apr 6, 2013
Good Day wrote:
<quoted text>
just had to see this again, makes me smile :)
LG, you're funny :) I love the way you write when you're joking :)
Godspeed, & Good morning for tomorrow w/your coffee (black, I remember).
Thank's Luv .. having my first cup, thinking about you:)
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#2646 Apr 6, 2013
Good Day wrote:
LG was it cold in LA? It's cool here.
Are you seeing your buddy tomorrow, and/or going to the Deli again?*LG, how's your big brother? He probably misses you:)
Saw him for Easter...I mentioned he is a ret Lt from LASD, wife runs him...lol...they moved out to one of those Del Webb type of Golf developements in Palm Springs area...he misses the big bad City of LA
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#2647 Apr 6, 2013
Define Big wrote:
<quoted text>
Define BIG, LA Guy
North of Size 9...lol
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#2648 Apr 6, 2013
Define Big wrote:
<quoted text>

Alyce Laviolette would, no doubt, label Det. Flores as abusive even though he handle JA with kid gloves.
True

She's an Erection Killer, no doubt about that

Some cult like fem's, even from acadamia and those who are not lesbians, subscribe to the theory that even consensual intercourse is an aggressive act (battery) against women

AC's heart (good intentions) was in the right place, but she failed

Dr Samuel's, got poor reviews, but I think he was a good wit with a profesinal demeanor

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Women go into nursing just to leer at their nud... Mon Jerry 2
News Drunk drivers don't read "Wrong Way" signs Jun 26 Ricky 1
News Tyson Langley, 15-Year-Old Accused of Double-Mu... (Jan '12) Jun 22 paulquiznos 6
White people secretly want to be black (Oct '10) Jun 16 srq 117
Review: Arizona Armed and Unarmed Guard Trainin... (Mar '12) Jun 8 John 40
looking for xanix.. May '15 arizona23 92 1
Review: Branham & Associates/michael D. Branham... (Apr '13) Apr '15 Carol T 3
More from around the web

Peoria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Peoria Mortgages