Jodi Arias claims self-defense as mur...

Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins

There are 7233 comments on the KTVK Phoenix story from Jan 2, 2013, titled Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins. In it, KTVK Phoenix reports that:

A defense attorney says an Arizona woman charged with stabbing and shooting her boyfriend to death in 2008 acted in self-defense because he was violent and abusive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVK Phoenix.

Good Day

San Francisco, CA

#2504 Mar 31, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodmorning GD:)
Capitola is a dreamy isolated spot, some tumble across it and never want to leave.
I know that you are non denom, but say a Catholic prayer today in part, in honor of your Ancestors. Start and end with the sign of the cross.
Hi LG, Very nice of you to share that special thought for prayer :)I did, and thank you for calling it to my attention... Godspeed LG. Thinking of your's as well. God bless your Dad & Mom for giving you such a good start. You have a great heart :) Happy Easter
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#2505 Mar 31, 2013
Good Day wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi LG, Very nice of you to share that special thought for prayer :)I did, and thank you for calling it to my attention... Godspeed LG. Thinking of your's as well. God bless your Dad & Mom for giving you such a good start. You have a great heart :) Happy Easter
Thank's Luv

When will you be back home, prob missing that sleep number bed.
Good Day

San Francisco, CA

#2506 Mar 31, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank's Luv
When will you be back home, prob missing that sleep number bed.
:) Hi LG , home sometime tomorrow afternoon-early eve. Yes, looking foward to my sleep number bed, set to Cozy and Dreamy :)
hope you're sleeping well :)* have to sign off for tonight ... Godspeed LG Monday :)
Cock A Doodle

Spring, TX

#2507 Mar 31, 2013
Elise wrote:
LA Guy - "Many demure educated Latina beauties are attracted to handsome (clean cut) white professional young men like Travis."
Maybe, but she wasn't one of them!! Demure and educated?? Wtf? You sound like you are very far from reality yourself! Travis's friend who said she wasn't marriage material and had a hollow look in her eyes was RIGHT! So, I'm not quite sure what your problem is with that? You obviously haven't had much luck with women yourself because if you had, you would know a psycho when you see one! Or hear one! And honestly, when I reread all your posts about Travis, you sound jealous. Get over it! As an attractive woman, I can tell you most men would use a woman for sex if she lets him. We don't go around slashing their throats afterwards....you learn and move on!
She dropped out of high school in the 11th grade because she was making D's and F's and only got her GED after she went to jail.
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#2508 Apr 1, 2013
Cock A Doodle wrote:
<quoted text>
She dropped out of high school in the 11th grade because she was making D's and F's and only got her GED after she went to jail.
HS record immaterial, in that she obviously grasped the basics beyond even gifted students...a form of self education present along with a high IQ ... even calls Martinez out on those compound questions and double negatives

Noted experts estimate her IQ in the high range (128)... waste of time to become involved with symantics (educated/intelligent)with the LA Guy
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#2509 Apr 1, 2013
Goodmorning GD:)

Just heard that the trial will not resume until tomorrow (Tues 4/2).. can anyone verify.

What the hell is going on with this lazy inept judge.

The Phoenix media should be exposing this and asking some hard questions as to this lax schedule.
Cock A Doodle

Spring, TX

#2510 Apr 1, 2013
Oh, yes. I'm so impressed that she took gas cans in her car to try to fill up in places that had the best prices. She took the trip back when gas was over 4 dollars a gallon. She claims she didn't have a vehicle that would make the trip, so she rents a vehicle or vehicles. She knew Travis A. wouldn't make the trip to come see her and she had to get to him before he went on his trip to Cancun. She got the job done, but she surely was sloppy.

I can't believe Martinez spent so much quizzing her about the stupid gas cans unless he was going to try to say that she took them to maybe burn down Travis's house if he didn't let her in or if another woman was there. Since she had stalked him and slit tires, she needed to up the ante. I don't believe she put the gas cans in there to try to save money.
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#2511 Apr 1, 2013
Will be interesting to see how she will handle jury deliberatios when the inevetable breakdowns occur. She would probably excuse a juror and replace one over a pre booked anniversay cruise or some grand kids out of town soccer game. Then when those notes come in about failing to reach a verdict...what, give them more days off....LOL LOL
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#2512 Apr 1, 2013
Cock A Doodle wrote:
Oh, yes. I'm so impressed that she took gas cans in her car to try to fill up in places that had the best prices. She took the trip back when gas was over 4 dollars a gallon. She claims she didn't have a vehicle that would make the trip, so she rents a vehicle or vehicles. She knew Travis A. wouldn't make the trip to come see her and she had to get to him before he went on his trip to Cancun. She got the job done, but she surely was sloppy.
I can't believe Martinez spent so much quizzing her about the stupid gas cans unless he was going to try to say that she took them to maybe burn down Travis's house if he didn't let her in or if another woman was there. Since she had stalked him and slit tires, she needed to up the ante. I don't believe she put the gas cans in there to try to save money.
R U a big girl, sub fantasy?

Cancun not part of the equation.

Jury must have got bored with gas cans.

Though JA full of BS on gas can ruse. She was
in irrational acting out phase, but not predisposed
to murder
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#2513 Apr 1, 2013
What does COCK a doodle mean? LOL

Are u acting out?
hybridlment

Lexington, KY

#2514 Apr 1, 2013
Cock A Doodle wrote:
The theory is that she calculated how much gas she would need in the smaller, more efficient car she rented in order to not have to get any gas in Arizona. She borrowed two 5-gallon gas cans and bought another along the way, giving her 15 gallons to refuel without leaving any evidence that she diverted to Arizona on her route to Utah.
Cock A Doodle

Spring, TX

#2515 Apr 1, 2013
Why didn't they go with the insanity plea?
Dr. Drew throws out two possibilities.
She could have Dissociative Identity Disorder (formerly called Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD).
She could be a stone cold psychopath who is play-acting when crying.

If she has DID, which one of her personalities tattled on her for murdering TA?

Another Poster

Wheaton, IL

#2516 Apr 1, 2013
JVM is going to have a Dominatrix tonight on her show to explain "Jodi Arias' kinky sex"..."what is fantasy and what is abuse"....

Can they stoop any lower than this?
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#2517 Apr 1, 2013
Another Poster wrote:
JVM is going to have a Dominatrix tonight on her show to explain "Jodi Arias' kinky sex"..."what is fantasy and what is abuse"....
Can they stoop any lower than this?
Interesting, but most of these Dominatrixes the media trotts out are all pathetic hustlers, dishing out the general pablum...all of this routine about respecting limits, code words, role reversals, self esteem issues is so damn below what the non commercial Scene is all about. These pro Dom's are at the bottom of the barrel of humanity, most just Hoe's running a game.

TA was a natural Dom Svenbgali to JA .. he was a Diety for her..granted, they both grooved on the highly charged erotic nature of it all. The true experts are non pros, highly intelligent, many into committed relationships. Or guys like me, who just understood it on an intellectual and carnal nature.

Oh hell, now JVM has a Mistress Jody (Joannie) on, a dmpy burn't out blonde bimbo, who works at a NYC dungeon (brothel), with her black zorro mask on ... lol....I predicted this one
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#2518 Apr 1, 2013
Mistrss Josie
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#2519 Apr 1, 2013
These pro dom dungeons (brothels) in LA, try to skirt prostitution laws, by claiming to be giving acting lessons. Yes, even on the entrance, some nonsense about entering an acting studio.
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#2520 Apr 1, 2013
Cock A Doodle wrote:
Why didn't they go with the insanity plea?
Dr. Drew throws out two possibilities.
She could have Dissociative Identity Disorder (formerly called Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD).
She could be a stone cold psychopath who is play-acting when crying.
If she has DID, which one of her personalities tattled on her for murdering TA?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jdiPDmx1Ic8XX
They are making a de facto insanity pleas, sans Mc Naughton ruling.

Another Poster, no doubt understands this.

Dr D, the low level physician who some mistakenly think is a shrink, discounted Dissocaitive Disorder, but goes into some jargon of psycopathy... wtf, sounds to damn general to even look up and he throws it in to cover his ass.
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#2521 Apr 1, 2013
Hey GD, where are you. I'm getting into a free flow mood:)
Another Poster

Wheaton, IL

#2522 Apr 1, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting, but most of these Dominatrixes the media trotts out are all pathetic hustlers, dishing out the general pablum...all of this routine about respecting limits, code words, role reversals, self esteem issues is so damn below what the non commercial Scene is all about. These pro Dom's are at the bottom of the barrel of humanity, most just Hoe's running a game.
TA was a natural Dom Svenbgali to JA .. he was a Diety for her..granted, they both grooved on the highly charged erotic nature of it all. The true experts are non pros, highly intelligent, many into committed relationships. Or guys like me, who just understood it on an intellectual and carnal nature.
Oh hell, now JVM has a Mistress Jody (Joannie) on, a dmpy burn't out blonde bimbo, who works at a NYC dungeon (brothel), with her black zorro mask on ... lol....I predicted this one
And, that's the reason why they had on the show a Dominatrix instead of a reputable domestic violence expert, they want the public to perceive Jodi as a prostitute. LaViolette did a great job in humanizing Jodi, they are trying to destroy what she did on the stand with their cheap antics. The plot is very obvious.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#2523 Apr 1, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
Hey GD, where are you. I'm getting into a free flow mood:)
:) Hey LG, I'm home and very happy :) You're funny. I've caught up on your comments :) No doubt, you'd have plenty of stories to tell... curious, do you sing w/the radio while in traffic?:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Update About Bank Crimes Against Me in the Unit... 15 hr PatriciaMcGurk 1
Insulin Syringes (Nov '08) Fri aaap 12
Review: Greenway 303 Chiropractic - William M B... (Dec '10) Thu and how 7
a peoria plumbing Thu what a j off 1
Making them happy Thu grow up 8
You beaners Jul 27 white 1
Carolyn Jessop - Truth or fiction (Jun '13) Jul 24 Meme 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peoria Mortgages