Police Arrest Iraqi-American Father Who Ran Over Westernized Daughter

Oct 30, 2009 | Posted by: Iria | Full story: snafu-ed.blogspot.com

Georgia police have arrested Faleh Hassan Almaleki, 48, who is suspected of running down his daughter because she was becoming too "Westernized" and was not living according to their traditional Iraqi values. The incident actually occurred in Arizona on Oct. 20, and Almaleki had been on the run.

Comments (Page 9)

Showing posts 161 - 172 of172
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Truth

Prescott, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2009

F-ing towel heads.
MadSubShitter

Boulder City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2009

Judged:

Who recognizes it now??

“Don't be afraid of my Freedom”

Since: Sep 09

or your own

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2009

Judged:

MadSubShitter wrote:
<quoted text>
That muzzie that just shot all the troops at FT. Hood was another Hassan. How can they allow Hajis in our military? It's time to round up all hajis and send them back.. I understand that now they want to let a bunch of them immigrate here. That's all we need is to allow more of those creeps here.
We did more to the Japanese during WWII, many if not most who were US citizens.

Since: Oct 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2009

Judged:

Purple Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to watch out for fake onions. That is particularly an issue with the Vidalia (sweet) onions. They are supposed to be sweeter than other onions and purple. However, unscrupulous farmers will sell yellow onions and pass them off as sweet onions. Or they will sell you a cross-breed that has the color of the Vidalia onions and the taste of the yellow onions. The Vidalia onions taste a little milder and command a higher price in the market. Restaurateurs prefer the Vidalia onions because of market studies. Customers tend to find the purple onions tastier and more aesthetically pleasing.
thanks for the "heads up"......is my partner (garlic) ok?

“Where is Cookeville?”

Since: Dec 07

Cookeville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2009

deport

“Where is Cookeville?”

Cookeville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2009

them

“Where is Cookeville?”

Cookeville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2009

all
Taxpaying American

Mission, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2009

Wonder why the media isn't reporting that the murdering muslim was kicked out of Washington DC and sent to Ft. Hood, because he was acting weird. Guess the libs don't want the real truth spilled. Or, guess DC doesn't want blood shed spilled on their city.

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2009

Judged:

just dont get it wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks for the "heads up"......is my partner (garlic) ok?
I haven't heard of any garlic impostor stories yet. The impostor mushrooms are what you have to worry about the most.
magnificamente estupido

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2009

Judged:

Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
The Uncle-toms and Collaborators to the U.S., & Traitors to Iraq and its people, will be coming to a neighborhood near you...
BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN)-- The U.S. Embassy in Baghdad announced a "special immigrant visa program" that provides "safe haven" for Iraqis whose lives are threatened because of their work for the United States.
The program makes 5,000 visas available each year for the next five years to Iraqis who are "under threat as a consequence of their employment by or on behalf of the U.S. government in Iraq," the embassy said in a statement on its Web site.
The State Department says the new program is "completely distinct" from another visa program for translators and interpreters.
"With the launch of this special immigrant program, we take a significant step toward fulfilling our obligation of providing safe haven for those brave Iraqi citizens who risked their lives in order to serve the United States and a free Iraq," said U.S. Ambassador to Iraq Ryan Crocker.
"The tremendous sacrifices that they and their families have made deserve our recognition and support. I am pleased that this special immigrant visa program is now available to reward their loyal service to the United States."
The embassy statement said applicants must have been "employed in good standing by the U.S. government, or on behalf of the U.S. government, for at least one year after March 20, 2003. They must have experienced or be experiencing an ongoing serious threat as a result of U.S. government employment."
The embassy says "spouses and minor unmarried children of principal applicants are eligible for the same immigrant visa without counting toward the annual cap of 5,000 per year."
Iraqis working "for private contractors on behalf of the U.S. government are also eligible."
We can only assume that this “Visa Program” will carry-over for Afghanistan, Pakistan and Africa…
In ten years we won’t recognize the ‘Good ol U.S. of A.’…
Troll....
Payne

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

Judged:

Why the hell can't anyone leave a belief a damn belief... keep it in your head... nobody KNOWS whats next... so to hell with all religion that feels the need to brag and dominate... Religion is the real evil in this world...look at how you all think you are so much greater than one another piss on all you think-you-know-it-alls.. Religion is an excuse to act like an asshole.. just ask Bush

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

Judged:

Payne wrote:
Why the hell can't anyone leave a belief a damn belief... keep it in your head... nobody KNOWS whats next... so to hell with all religion that feels the need to brag and dominate... Religion is the real evil in this world...look at how you all think you are so much greater than one another piss on all you think-you-know-it-alls.. Religion is an excuse to act like an asshole.. just ask Bush
Well, I believe people should be allowed to practice their faith openly. If is requires special clothing, or praying at meals, or gently sharing the message, I have no problem with that. When it comes to annoying people to the point they make a**es of themselves, or littering the place with their materials, or imposing strong beliefs on family members (making a kid attend church is one thing, but denying them medical care or forcing medical procedures on them or using the faith to blackmail or bully them is another), or committing acts of violence, or teaching that others are inferiors, I see no reason to tolerate that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161 - 172 of172
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Peoria Discussions

Search the Peoria Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
i need bth in suprise 5 hr Tom 3
Should a rail yard be near the Nadaburg School? (Oct '07) 7 hr parent and business owner 28
prostitutes on 27th ave (Jan '10) Sun curious 37
Obama wants 3.7 Billion dollars for illegal imm... Sat robot frank 8
Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law (Apr '10) Sat it happens 193,356
Readers' picks for Phoenix eyesores Sat leticia bustos 1
Review: Coco's Roadside Service Inc Sat huh 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Peoria Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000