Minutemen Muster Nationally to Foil Illegal Voting

Oct 30, 2008 | Posted by: Sunlight | Full story: www.newsmax.com

Chris Simcox, president and founder of the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps, is marshaling his forces to participate in Operation Poll Watch 2008, 'a national muster to make sure legal U.S. residents and ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of69
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LogisticsGuy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 31, 2008
 

Judged:

1

Well at least someone or group is looking out for us. Thank you!

Since: Apr 07

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 31, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

1

It's a shame that ANYONE would have to watch the polls.
It's a shame our government never did it's job.
gagirl56

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 31, 2008
 

Judged:

1

Too much fraud going on this time. No amount of "watching" is going to save us from it, but thanks MM for your effort.
LogisticsGuy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 31, 2008
 

Judged:

2

It's a shame ACORN has never been brought to a close also, as well as the hundreds of spinoffs who are connected to them....
plopsdad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 31, 2008
 

Judged:

1

Arizona has a massive vote coming up tuesday, Prop 202 i think it is. And do you know why it will pass, they made it sound like a toughter stand against illegals when in fact it allows businesses to hire illegal.
Bobrobert

Grantville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 31, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

1

roflmao

roflmao

What a joke... voter fraud is a pathetic excuse to stop votes that go against republicans.

Call it what it is ... the fraud scare is nothing more that another republican attemt at voter suppression and everyone has seen through it.

Sorry boys and gals... there are so many states that just down right despise Bush your pathetic attempt at stopping the poor and elderly from voting just cannot vote this time.

I hope the republican refuse that is cleansed this election shines a light into the republican party that exposes the pathetic anti-christian right for what it is and allows the purging of the hate filled devil worshippers.

Nuff said!!!
my two cents

Morris, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 31, 2008
 

Judged:

1

Is it just me, or do the citizens in Iraq have more integrity in their voting system. Every one who votes should walk out with a blue thumb from having to stick it into a jar of ink. My gosh, we can put a man of the frickin moon, but can't figure out how to have an honest election.
gagirl56

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 31, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Bobrobert wrote:
roflmao
roflmao
What a joke... voter fraud is a pathetic excuse to stop votes that go against republicans.
Call it what it is ... the fraud scare is nothing more that another republican attemt at voter suppression and everyone has seen through it.
Sorry boys and gals... there are so many states that just down right despise Bush your pathetic attempt at stopping the poor and elderly from voting just cannot vote this time.
I hope the republican refuse that is cleansed this election shines a light into the republican party that exposes the pathetic anti-christian right for what it is and allows the purging of the hate filled devil worshippers.
Nuff said!!!
I'm not a Republican and not anti-Christian!! Put that in you pipe and smoke it, you jerk!!!
my two cents

Morris, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 31, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Bobrobert wrote:
roflmao
roflmao
What a joke... voter fraud is a pathetic excuse to stop votes that go against republicans.
Call it what it is ... the fraud scare is nothing more that another republican attemt at voter suppression and everyone has seen through it.
Sorry boys and gals... there are so many states that just down right despise Bush your pathetic attempt at stopping the poor and elderly from voting just cannot vote this time.
I hope the republican refuse that is cleansed this election shines a light into the republican party that exposes the pathetic anti-christian right for what it is and allows the purging of the hate filled devil worshippers.
Nuff said!!!
Dude, voter fraud is happening, and ACORN is at the very heart of it. Sorry you are in such deep denial about it, but no matter who is doing the cheating it needs to be stopped. Every American should be pissed off that votes are not counted because of the fraud. It is sad that people only get pissed when their candidate suffers. I don't care who is doing the cheating, it needs to be stopped.

Since: Apr 07

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 31, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LogisticsGuy wrote:
It's a shame ACORN has never been brought to a close also, as well as the hundreds of spinoffs who are connected to them....
I agree. I also think that this is being setup so whoever wins gets to yell voter fraud.

Funny thing is..both candidates the "powers that be" allowed us to vote for are worthless,pro-open border fools.
My state has Ron Paul on the ticket and so does my car.
Bobrobert

Grantville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 31, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

1

my two cents wrote:
<quoted text> Dude, voter fraud is happening, and ACORN is at the very heart of it. Sorry you are in such deep denial about it, but no matter who is doing the cheating it needs to be stopped. Every American should be pissed off that votes are not counted because of the fraud. It is sad that people only get pissed when their candidate suffers. I don't care who is doing the cheating, it needs to be stopped.
Name one case of voter fraud that has been proven against ACORN... not accusations of voter fraud...
ANY proven case of voter fraud.

You cannot.

No one can.

Facts hurt so much don't they!!!
Bobrobert

Grantville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 31, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

1

gagirl56 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a Republican and not anti-Christian!! Put that in you pipe and smoke it, you jerk!!!
Sticks and stones may break my bones... but names will never hurt me!!!!

Your point is noted... misinformed individuals that cannot site one case of voter fraud that has been brought against ACORN and prosecuted proves that people base their opinions on poor sources.

Republicans are master of voter suppression and smear campaigns... just look at the Bush smear that cost McCain his 2000 shot at being President... I won't repeat the smear here since it is very easy to find on this internet.

Information on ACORN is also easy to find... not one prosecution for voter fraud after MANY MANY MANY MANY accusations being thrown at them!!!

Thanks for noticing my post ... name calling is really beneath even you.

Since: Apr 07

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 31, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Bobrobert wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one case of voter fraud that has been proven against ACORN... not accusations of voter fraud...
ANY proven case of voter fraud.
You cannot.
No one can.
Facts hurt so much don't they!!!
1. http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/22/voter....

There ya go.
gagirl56

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 31, 2008
 

Judged:

1

Indyeast wrote:
Yeah there you go!!! Thank you Indy!!! LOL
gagirl56

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 31, 2008
 
Bobrobert wrote:
<quoted text>
Sticks and stones may break my bones... but names will never hurt me!!!!
Your point is noted... misinformed individuals that cannot site one case of voter fraud that has been brought against ACORN and prosecuted proves that people base their opinions on poor sources.
Republicans are master of voter suppression and smear campaigns... just look at the Bush smear that cost McCain his 2000 shot at being President... I won't repeat the smear here since it is very easy to find on this internet.
Information on ACORN is also easy to find... not one prosecution for voter fraud after MANY MANY MANY MANY accusations being thrown at them!!!
Thanks for noticing my post ... name calling is really beneath even you.
Name callings never beneath me when it's the truth. LOL!! Now have a nice day, Jerk!!!

Since: Apr 07

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 31, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

gagirl56 wrote:
<quoted text>Name callings never beneath me when it's the truth. LOL!! Now have a nice day, Jerk!!!
It's just trying to get a rise,spamming the boards with random junk.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 31, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I wish one of the neanderthals would approach me at a polling place demanding I prove to them I'm a "legal" voter.

I tell them in no uncertain terms to kiss my golden brown *ss!

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 31, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Should read, "I'd tell them in no uncertain terms to kiss my golden brown *ss!"
Glory

Encino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 31, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

1

DapperDave wrote:
I wish one of the neanderthals would approach me at a polling place demanding I prove to them I'm a "legal" voter.
I tell them in no uncertain terms to kiss my golden brown *ss!
As a person with a "golden ass", I have no problem at all showing my identification, so why do you? Considering what has been going on in our country for the past few years, you know as well as I do, that most of the "threats" to the United States have brown asses.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 31, 2008
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Glory wrote:
<quoted text>As a person with a "golden ass", I have no problem at all showing my identification, so why do you? Considering what has been going on in our country for the past few years, you know as well as I do, that most of the "threats" to the United States have brown asses.
Of course I have no problem showing my identity - to the appropriate polling location workers; I've done so each and every single time I've voted.

I'm not going to put up with being required to present my i.d. to every f**king fool who decides to appoint themselves "voting fraud inspector".

Got it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of69
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Peoria Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Peoria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••