irish travelers(gypsies)
jock mac

Corona, CA

#22 Nov 13, 2012
It's good to see the eel eaters like londoner have out grown thier racism

My recommendations to londoner is before running his inbred pasty faced English mouth so wreckless is to find tyson fury the irish tinker that fights heavy weight and ask him about imbeciles.

And after he gets done picking up his crooked rotten disgusting limey teeth up he just might learn some manors.

But I think we all know that's not going to happen becouse like all racist bullys londoners a coward

You know the type bad skin thin hair mismatched facial features that gives everyone the creeps.

A small person with a small over looked life in need of some one any one to feel superior to in other words a fugly rasist pig.
Swiss steel

Phoenix, AZ

#23 Dec 23, 2012
peckhampulse wrote:
Londoner's contribution is a strange mixture of fact and prejudice. Where on earth does the word 'imbecile' come from ? They were poor, with no political, economic influence, starved by the potato blight and evicted to maintain profit for the landlords.
Jews were'moved on'. What! They were murdered by the million in gas chambers and camps; about 6 million in fact. Along with Gypsies, Gays, Communists, Trade Unionists and people with some physical and mental disabilities.
'My Gypsy Wedding' only represents a minority of Travellers who make good TV. Most Travellers now live in houses, have jobs and work like the rest of us. A minority still live in caravans and some a pretty feckless life as described but dont tarnish all Traveller because of the 'in your face' lives of a minority.
The Irish Travellers I read about in the USA seem to be that minority. To find the majority you would have to probably go to the Catholic Church or find social, welfare organisations for Travellers like we have in the UK and Ireland.
Pavee Point in Ireland and the Irish Travelleer Movement in the UK would be a start as well as reading Traveller Times which cater for both Traveller and Gypsy.
these people are trash. I'm a man of scruples these people make a habit of creating As much havoc as possible. I say we 86 them from the USA
Swiss steel

Phoenix, AZ

#24 Dec 23, 2012
Why are these people in Arizona. I hope their caravans explode while they are asleep in them!
Lady J

Gilbert, AZ

#25 Jan 9, 2013
I have seen many travellers in Chandler AZ but who cares. They are nice people and yes some of them might be bad but who are we to judge them. American ancestors are not soooo good.
LondonerNorthGat e

London, UK

#26 Jan 10, 2013
Every comment made is truthful and they all need to be melded together to form a composite viewpoint on travellers. My lot always called themselves traveller's, showmen, fairground workers or street market people. My father had a new identity 7 times day and he changed it, or improved it according to the status of who he was speaking to, he never used the term gypsy but this is what others called him when they lived in a bow top horse drawn wagon. I have never traced any Irish connection in my bloodlines, just poverty, early death, and drunkeness.
My father did not look like a traveller or gypsy and he dressed well which helped him to sell. He was a good salesperson ONLY because he knew what buyer might be thinking, or might be wary off, or what they might be 2nd guessing about him and the deal to hand, so he'd FOX them by saying something - adding a credibilty sentence like "When I was in the Army ..... " or "My friend COLONEL WEATHERSPOON, always chose that model and colour, the truth was he'd not sold one that day, or that month, in fact this item was the 1st he had ever had to sell)"
The point was he built up a false sense of trust and got the deal. The mistake he made was 'the chances are the client would buy it anyhow and there was no point in leaving a false trail at all', but that was his way and it worked for him ! My attitude to selling his "Do you want it, if not then you can **^%%^$ off"." Which works for me and not others. We need to be honest with ourselves and admit gypsies are bad news. An idealist might say they need schools, they need education, but he overlooks the fact they won't learn, won't attend a school or job and cannot be educated, and are there own worst enemies, most end up drunks, wasters and no goods. I could write a book on this subject which would be highly critical of gypsies, traveller's, their lack of manners. Please do not reply saying there are exceptions, I am the only exception I know off, and my remarks indicate why that is so.
LondonerNorthGat e

London, UK

#27 Jan 10, 2013
Just read what this ding pot wrote> Quote>

(Quote) It's good to see the eel eaters like londoner have out grown thier racism. My recommendations to londoner is before running his inbred pasty faced English mouth so wreckless is to find tyson fury the irish tinker that fights heavy weight and ask him about imbeciles. And after he gets done picking up his crooked rotten disgusting limey teeth up he just might learn some manors.

Please read this gadgis remarks 3 times, let it sink in what a madman he his, the boxer he mentions Tyson Fury is a nobody, yet he admires him, he thinks a street fighter who cannot go 3 rounds with a 4th. 5th rate boxing professional is a fine man.

I say he's wrong, a fine man children have shoes and new clothes, go to private schools, obtain University Degrees and have proper, well paid jobs , on their earnings they pay taxes, mortgages and buy new cars and warm houses. UK Travellers and gyspies live in trailers because no landlord will rent there properties to them, because no bank or mortgage company will advance them a loan, and, lets be honest there is not a gysy camp in the UK I would would ever want to call home or visit, or admit I lived there.

Travellers, meaning Irish travellers are trailer trash, and JOCKMAC post above confirms all I have said or mentioned. The days of trailers are over, and finished with, and the TV program MBFGW made a laughing stock of the whole community. Ha Ha Ha,
Jiselle Owens

Denton, TX

#28 Feb 4, 2013
Mel Columcille Gibson wrote:
<quoted text>Not in the States we don't.. And the Travellers I've met from Eire and Great Britain all call themselves Travellers as well..Why would we call ourselves Gypsies, when that refers to the Roma/Romanichel..This absurd famine start date for the Irish Travellers has come up a couple of times now .. I have family history in the U.S. to at least the 1840's..So it your contention our language came to be in that decade?..lol
Hi, I was wondering if i could interview you for a project for one of my classes. i would just like to learn more about your culture and modern lifestyle. My email is jiselle.owens@gmail.com

“1,2,3 apartments for rent”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#29 Feb 16, 2013
West Phoenix 75& Thomas ther are some in el mercado Delos sielos on the mall like all Weiss and on Thomas and 67th ave on the indor swap met

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#30 Feb 16, 2013
Mel Columcille Gibson wrote:
<quoted text>Not in the States we don't.. And the Travellers I've met from Eire and Great Britain all call themselves Travellers as well..Why would we call ourselves Gypsies, when that refers to the Roma/Romanichel..This absurd famine start date for the Irish Travellers has come up a couple of times now .. I have family history in the U.S. to at least the 1840's..So it your contention our language came to be in that decade?..lol
They both do much the same scams, whatever title they prefer........
Paul Todd

Phoenix, AZ

#31 Apr 23, 2013
Love to meet
Abp

Phoenix, AZ

#32 Apr 30, 2013
Everytime people are talking about gypsies half is negative and I don't get it? Do yall personally know any gypsies? They took in my grandfather off the streets and raised him for years. In my family we don't even speak about gypsies in fact I didn't know they were gypsies til later... They were just extended family. Yall are messed up categorizing people because of their culture.
kate

Bathgate, UK

#34 Jul 3, 2013
Im a Scottish traveler ask me what you would like to no I would be happy to try answer for you.
Jack Handey

Evansville, IN

#35 Jul 5, 2013
Christine wrote:
Hi, I'm doing a research project on female Irish Travellers.
Does anyone know where they hang out/ live?
Thanks so much!!
It seemed to me that, somehow, the blue jay was trying to communicate with me. I would see him fly into the house across the way, pick up the telephone, and dial. My phone would ring, and it would be him, but it was just this squawking and cheeping.'What What' I would yell back, but he never did speak English.
American patriot

United States

#37 Dec 22, 2014
Let me see if I can shed some unwanted light on the subject about travlers for one I'm a travler with roots in many different backgrounds including my great great grandfather was a decleration of independence John Morton my mothers family are Irish travlers who settled down and got law degrees and worked for the state of California me I've worked with my father in construction my whole life and I'm 26 and already have a Licence to build homes and sub devide bare land but this is the point that I'm trying to make travlers we do knock on doors yes we do. Do we have low to none education most of us. But I have paid my taxes my whole life. And have never gyped anyone most of my custermer are well educated business men and have been a custermers of my father for 20 plus years I also have family that are Romani and have high paying jobs as civil ingineers. But yet you have never heard of these people the only thing that you hear are bad bad things so there for you think everyone who is a travler ore Romani are bad but always remember this for every bad report you hear about us there are hundreds of thousands of us that are doing good that you don't hear about also most of us own millions of dollars in liggitamet real estate investments we are citizens of the country's that we live in and we also do military service my grandfather served with kernel Doolittle and earned the bronze star for bravery and three merits for being wounded but you my good sir if I meet you in person you would think that I was a realy great guy respectable honest and hard working but you can't help be prejudice if I told who and what I am you would treat me like I was a dog scum under you're shoe and I will tell you why. Because you have been taught prejudice against gypsys you're whole life and youre ancestors the same thing for thousands of years Before you. So I say this I will continue to not say who and what I am. And they will continue to blame all travlers for what scumbag travlers do which by the way I really don't care if they throw them away in jail for good because I don't do them things anyways and it only makes it harder to take care of my family. So by all means take them and throw them in jail for doing harm to the elderly and for being dishonest but keep in mind for everyone travler that does crime there is a thousand of us who don't and you will never hear about that because you would think we were normal people because we don't rob and steal so there you have it in a nutshell
clive bundy

Aurora, CO

#38 Dec 22, 2014
American patriot wrote:
Let me see if I can shed some unwanted light on the subject about travlers for one I'm a travler with roots in many different backgrounds including my great great grandfather was a decleration of independence John Morton my mothers family are Irish travlers who settled down and got law degrees and worked for the state of California me I've worked with my father in construction my whole life and I'm 26 and already have a Licence to build homes and sub devide bare land but this is the point that I'm trying to make travlers we do knock on doors yes we do. Do we have low to none education most of us. But I have paid my taxes my whole life. And have never gyped anyone most of my custermer are well educated business men and have been a custermers of my father for 20 plus years I also have family that are Romani and have high paying jobs as civil ingineers. But yet you have never heard of these people the only thing that you hear are bad bad things so there for you think everyone who is a travler ore Romani are bad but always remember this for every bad report you hear about us there are hundreds of thousands of us that are doing good that you don't hear about also most of us own millions of dollars in liggitamet real estate investments we are citizens of the country's that we live in and we also do military service my grandfather served with kernel Doolittle and earned the bronze star for bravery and three merits for being wounded but you my good sir if I meet you in person you would think that I was a realy great guy respectable honest and hard working but you can't help be prejudice if I told who and what I am you would treat me like I was a dog scum under you're shoe and I will tell you why. Because you have been taught prejudice against gypsys you're whole life and youre ancestors the same thing for thousands of years Before you. So I say this I will continue to not say who and what I am. And they will continue to blame all travlers for what scumbag travlers do which by the way I really don't care if they throw them away in jail for good because I don't do them things anyways and it only makes it harder to take care of my family. So by all means take them and throw them in jail for doing harm to the elderly and for being dishonest but keep in mind for everyone travler that does crime there is a thousand of us who don't and you will never hear about that because you would think we were normal people because we don't rob and steal so there you have it in a nutshell
is you one of dem thare THUG gypsys! you steals my shoes sucker , aint no good jypsys.
American patriot

Houston, TX

#39 Dec 23, 2014
clive bundy wrote:
<quoted text> is you one of dem thare THUG gypsys! you steals my shoes sucker , aint no good jypsys.
let's see so that means that Michael Cain is no good. YUll brynner was no good Charlie chaplain was no good . Django rinhart was no good . Rita Hayworth was no good . The gypsy kings are no good . And Hilary Clinton is no good for supporting Romani equality. Samuel Lang my grea great great grandfather the first heavy weight champion was no good. Sir I think it's time that you get out of YOURE redneck cabin and step into 2014 because you're no good
clive bundy

Aurora, CO

#40 Dec 23, 2014
American patriot wrote:
<quoted text> let's see so that means that Michael Cain is no good. YUll brynner was no good Charlie chaplain was no good . Django rinhart was no good . Rita Hayworth was no good . The gypsy kings are no good . And Hilary Clinton is no good for supporting Romani equality. Samuel Lang my grea great great grandfather the first heavy weight champion was no good. Sir I think it's time that you get out of YOURE redneck cabin and step into 2014 because you're no good
dont talk down to me boy, im american full blooded White patriot. Cain was a homo, brnner was too, and charlie liked little boys. dango dont know and Rita, ok 1. besides gypsys steel and are thugs from way back. except rita!

and your pappy had a big head, good for boxin. you got a big head boy?
American patriot

Parker, AZ

#41 Dec 23, 2014
clive bundy wrote:
<quoted text> dont talk down to me boy, im american full blooded White patriot. Cain was a homo, brnner was too, and charlie liked little boys. dango dont know and Rita, ok 1. besides gypsys steel and are thugs from way back. except rita!
and your pappy had a big head, good for boxin. you got a big head boy?
Umm you're probly just a weirdo honestly so I'm done with this topic last time I was in the contractors board maintaining my Licence I am a licensed tradesman with certificates from Osha and the American chemical council can you say the same thing ?
Last time I was there ; is a wall of the ten most wanted con men on that wall with mugshots for federal crimes against society and not one of them were gypsy,s and I'm just as much red blooded American as you
American patriot

Parker, AZ

#42 Dec 23, 2014
American patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm you're probly just a weirdo honestly so I'm done with this topic last time I was in the contractors board maintaining my Licence I am a licensed tradesman with certificates from Osha and the American chemical council can you say the same thing ?
Last time I was there ; is a wall of the ten most wanted con men on that wall with mugshots for federal crimes against society and not one of them were gypsy,s and I'm just as much red blooded American as you
And honestly if you all said these things publicly about Latinos and blacks you guys would be shot ore throwed in jail for hate speech against blacks ore Latinos so honestly maybe the travler meaning me should take a snapshot of this forum and email it to the FBI
American patriot

Parker, AZ

#43 Dec 23, 2014
Swiss steel wrote:
Why are these people in Arizona. I hope their caravans explode while they are asleep in them!
And Im most deffanitly going to report this comment to the FBI
Who do you think you are for saying such things about women and children whom live in the RVs this is America not England there is no such thing as caravans in America I think you should go back to youre queen and leave my country alone we already kicked the British of this continent in 1776 and o by the way travlers fought in that war to so we have every right to be here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anti-Islam protest is '#NotMyAmerica' 2 hr bmz 54
Is Ebay's Declining Reputation Scaring Buyers A... (Oct '13) 17 hr SellingOnline 26
News Armed Biker Gang Plans Open-Carry "Draw Mohamme... Sun Islam is a pedo r... 37
Childhood memories stories Sun Bam 3
YO WRX STI BOY. Stay home. Your fancy turbo mea... May 30 Joel 1
Nostradamus II May 30 anonymous 5
Nostradamus (Jan '14) May 30 anonymous 97
More from around the web

Peoria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]