Mexicans buying lobster with food stamps

Posted in the Peoria Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Steve

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Oct 3, 2012
Non English speaking mexicans clogging our emergency rooms on ahcccs.

They want you to keep paying your taxes to support their way of life.
Anonymous

United States

#2 Oct 10, 2012
Food stamps are used to purchase food Last I heard lobster is considered food fit for human consumption

Since: Apr 08

Phoenix,Az.

#3 Oct 10, 2012
Vallsunn wrote:
Food stamps are used to purchase food Last I heard lobster is considered food fit for human consumption
Then I guess you'll never eat lobster.
Anonymous

United States

#5 Oct 19, 2012
would a non human tell you that you are intitled to your opinion and by slamming me a strangerI dont need to come back on you with a nasty reply. I give you the respect as a human being God Bless

Since: Apr 08

Phoenix,Az.

#6 Oct 20, 2012
Vallsunn wrote:
would a non human tell you that you are intitled to your opinion and by slamming me a strangerI dont need to come back on you with a nasty reply. I give you the respect as a human being God Bless
Which is no different than the way you slam these people for what they buy to eat. If the government doesn't want them to have lobster I'm sure it would be on the list of things they purchase. So if cant handled being slammed, then don't go slamming.
minimitt

Bedford, MA

#7 Oct 20, 2012
What in the world makes you think that only mexicans are on foodstamps? Look across the USA, poverty is a colorless thing. Of course, this is something that you see daily right? There's a very easy way for you to stop contributing to helping the less fortunate. Go to your closest US Consulate office or to USINS and renounce your US citizenship. You will never again have to worry about foodstamps buying lobsters or yachts.
Ooops

United States

#8 Oct 20, 2012
minimitt wrote:
What in the world makes you think that only mexicans are on foodstamps? Look across the USA, poverty is a colorless thing. Of course, this is something that you see daily right? There's a very easy way for you to stop contributing to helping the less fortunate. Go to your closest US Consulate office or to USINS and renounce your US citizenship. You will never again have to worry about foodstamps buying lobsters or yachts.
Well Mexicans are not legal citizens! Let the Mexican government feed them...Jerk off!

What part about illegal don't you understand ??
Steve

Scottsdale, AZ

#9 Oct 21, 2012
Hope you illegals choke to death eating lobster on MY tax dollar.
minimitt

Bedford, MA

#10 Oct 21, 2012
Ooops wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Mexicans are not legal citizens! Let the Mexican government feed them...Jerk off!

- listen here jerkoff, there are many legal mexicans in the usa. And simply saying that mexicans aren't legal citizens makes you look stupid and uninformed. Do you realize that we have given a great number of rich mexicans asylum into the usa over the last 4 yrs w the drug war going crazy down there? Very rich. The condition was that they bring all of their money with them. Don't simply assume that mexicans are poor.

What part about illegal don't you understand ??
- you've been out carding all mexicans for legal status have you? Think of how many rich people are making money off of these illegals? You got a house cleaner? A carpenter (in AZ of all places most construction is done by illegals). Farms? Hospitals?

You must pay for their cheap labor.
Ooops

United States

#11 Oct 21, 2012
minimitt wrote:
<quoted text>
- you've been out carding all mexicans for legal status have you? Think of how many rich people are making money off of these illegals? You got a house cleaner? A carpenter (in AZ of all places most construction is done by illegals). Farms? Hospitals?
I don't need to "card them" they are the ones that are here illegally
They need to prove that they are here legally.
Yeah they do most construction jobs, because years ago they started taking all the work because there is so many of them,they can do the work cheap because they don't pay taxes and they can work and draw all kinds of public aide.
Who do you think did all these jobs before Mexico decided to dump its trash population on the USA?? And the ones getting rich off of them are American Mexicans/Hispanics They are the ones that can under bid American company's because of the cheap labor from Mexico!!..So you kiss my ass you jerk off Anchor baby!..Tehehe!
minimitt

Bedford, MA

#12 Oct 21, 2012
Ooops wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to "card them" they are the ones that are
here illegally

- you just know, huh? Just by looking?

They need to prove that they are here legally.

- wrong, no one needs to prove anything unless everyone has to prove ... You really want us to be like the old soviet union or nazi germany, heh?

Yeah they do most construction jobs, because years ago they started taking all the work because there is so many of them,they can do the work cheap because they don't pay taxes and they can work and draw all kinds of public aide.

- let's disect what you've said here ... I'm thinking they do most construction jobs because our people here no longer want to do those jobs ... You own a house? Who built your house? Bad supporter of the illegals ... The only thing illegals started doing was filling jobs that lazy people here didn't want to do ... The companies here started taking advantage of that ... They don't complain, they work hard and they produce ...our people want office treatment in manual labor jobs ... On nont paying taxes, there you would be completely ignorant in your comment ... Most of these people pay taxes and are charged taxes by their employers under other social security numbers ... The taxes get paid, the companies want a social security #...is that legal, of course not, but don't say that they don't pay taxes ... As for entitlement programs, look around you and see how many people are on foodstamps, welfare, etc, it crosses all races, there are poor whites, blacks, hispanics, orientals, you name it ...

Who do you think did all these jobs before Mexico decided to dump its trash population on the USA??

- mexicans have done this work for a really long time ... Pick some other crap to divide people on ... Are you volunteering to do the farm work and all the other crap work .... I think we can definitely help you get that job you've been dreaming of, chile picker ...

And the ones getting rich off of them are American Mexicans/Hispanics

- where in the world do you get your crazy information from? Go looking around the areas where you live and see how many people there use cleaners, maids, carpenters, handymen, childcare, etc ... Many of which may be undocumented ... Like I said, when you are ready for one of those jobs, let me know

They are the ones that can under bid American company's because of the cheap labor from Mexico!!..

- you should go do some research ... Big companies in AZ were using tons of illegals to build houses, of course, no one will admit, but the immigration was told "hands-off" ... Money, politicians, white owners ... Again, there is a demand for workers and we don't have workers, we have lazy people who like to bitch about other people taking their jobs, you have hands, legs and a brain, sort-of, go compete ... Stop the dividing people BS ...

So you kiss my ass you jerk off Anchor baby!..Tehehe!
Come here, so I can kiss your ass ... What do you do for a living whinner? Maybe I can provide you employment ...I have an opening for a jackass ...I am no anchor baby, so go stick your head back where it belongs ... Tehehe.
minimitt

Bedford, MA

#13 Oct 21, 2012
minimitt wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't pay for anyone's cheap labor. I can do all of that stuff myself. Don't need to be paying people to do worj that I am perfectly capable of doing. So, since you are so against this, do you own ahouse? What years was it built? Almost guaranteed made by cheap illegal labor. So, you are against this, but not against reaping the benefits of a cheap house? How 'bout fresh produce? You buy any of that at the store? Or do you grow it all in your backyard? Like the benefits, but are against the labor that gives you the benefits.
Ooops

United States

#17 Oct 21, 2012
minimitt wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't pay for anyone's cheap labor. I can do all of that stuff myself. Don't need to be paying people to do worj that I am perfectly capable of doing. So, since you are so against this, do you own ahouse? What years was it built? Almost guaranteed made by cheap illegal labor. So, you are against this, but not against reaping the benefits of a cheap house? How 'bout fresh produce? You buy any of that at the store? Or do you grow it all in your backyard? Like the benefits, but are against the labor that gives you the benefits.
I grow it in my back yard in my spare time..I wont eat anything a filthy illegal touched!

"" How 'bout fresh produce? You buy any of that at the store? Or do you grow it all in your backyard? Like the benefits, but are against the labor that gives""
minimitt

Bedford, MA

#18 Oct 21, 2012
Sure you do. Your backyard is called Wally World aint it. You might think it's cool to genralize and lump a pile of people together, but it's hardly cool and makes your gripe seem less real. At least make your BS sound good enough for people to have good discussions about. Don't just sit there and whine anotu how an illegal took your job. Go get it back if you really want it. My guess is that foodstamps and welfare are easier to attain. Crying about Obama wanting to fix everything with the govt and here you are crying about illegals taking your job. What a contradiction. I'm agaisnt big govt, but want govt to get my job back from those illegals. How bout China? Have big daddy Obama go over there and bring b ack those jobs.

It's very simple. Businesses neeed the cheapest labor. Americans are demanding too much money and have too many feel good rules, the whole while producing very littl. If jobs go to china or india, we can work the crap out of those people, get no gripes and come here and sell you the products that you used to produce.
AZ P

Glendale, AZ

#19 Oct 21, 2012
Ooops,
Ignorance is a big barrier, and it looks like your biggest yet.
Go get your job back and maybe adopt the mentality these Hard working people have.
Work hard, Work hard, Work hard!! stop complaining and blaiming the government , there is many jobs out there , industry changes and with changes comes adaptation.
Stop whining and become a stronger better human being.
It is human nature to blame others or anything else for our failures,
have heart , Go get your job Back, work hard, put out quality and become indespensable to your employer.

that is the receipe to allways be employed and be succesfull.
minimitt

Bedford, MA

#20 Oct 21, 2012
Ooops,
Go get your job back and maybe adopt the mentality these Hard working people have.
Work hard, Work hard, Work hard!! stop complaining and blaiming the government , there is many jobs out there , industry changes and with changes comes adaptation.
have heart , Go get your job Back, work hard, put out quality and become indespensable to your employer.

Very well stated. I couldn't have put it any better. I hear people complain daily about their lives, their jobs, their boss, their cars, their wives, their kids, but that's all I hear. People whinning anbd complaining about how someone else has what should rightfully be theirs. Guess what, maybe someone else took your job cause you sucked. Maybe someone else took your wife cause you couldn't take care of her. Maybe someone else drives that fancy car cause you are too lazy and too stupid to move yourself forward. Maybe, just maybe, ther fact that the illegals took your job has something to do with work ethic and simply being harder workers than you.
Ooops

United States

#22 Oct 21, 2012
minimitt wrote:
Ooops,
Very well stated. I couldn't have put it any better. I hear people complain daily about their lives, their jobs, their boss, their cars, their wives, their kids, but that's all I hear. People whinning anbd complaining about how someone else has what should rightfully be theirs. Guess what, maybe someone else took your job cause you sucked. Maybe someone else took your wife cause you couldn't take care of her. Maybe someone else drives that fancy car cause you are too lazy and too stupid to move yourself forward. Maybe, just maybe, ther fact that the illegals took your job has something to do with work ethic and simply being harder workers than you.
LMAOAU!! Get your green card stupid illegal and maybe someone will take you serious!...He! he! he! he! he!...tu es un hoto de mexiko HA ha!
minimitt

Bedford, MA

#24 Oct 22, 2012
At the vert least, lrarn to write things properl). Keep collecting your welfare and continue spreading hate and stupidity. An illegal took my job. Help daddy obama. An illegal took my wife. Help daddy obama, I want her back. That illegal is driving an audi. How come I can't drive one? Cause you're a lazy whinner. Get to work!
Ooops

United States

#25 Oct 22, 2012
minimitt wrote:
At the vert least, lrarn to write things properl). Keep collecting your welfare and continue spreading hate and stupidity. An illegal took my job. Help daddy obama. An illegal took my wife. Help daddy obama, I want her back. That illegal is driving an audi. How come I can't drive one? Cause you're a lazy whinner. Get to work!
I wouldn't drive an Audi to go take a shit!
Back to the real problem What part don't you understand about ILLEGAL ???...You better start coming up with new & better come backs or ole George Soros is going to fire you!...Everyone knows what your angle is!..Ha!
minimitt

Bedford, MA

#26 Oct 22, 2012
Get a job and stop bitching about everyone else taking your shit. Mr romney, that black man took my wife, he had a bigger crank than I had. Get her back for me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
learn to code this summer! 15 hr Jjjj 2
Frito lay lies to customers and employees (Dec '15) 16 hr guest 68
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 17 hr Augie 898
Married Flirting ;-) Mon Augie 4
Frito lay tostitos fiesta bowl fails Jun 27 guest 3
News Arizona poll worker: System blocked some ballot... Jun 27 Loco 3
News A big chunk of Donald Trumpa s supporters were ... Jun 27 Go Blue Forever 1

Peoria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peoria Mortgages