Romford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

England, 9.00am Friday, 19 April, 2013.

On our TV they are reporting a gunfight on the University Campus in Boston, or maybe the arrest of one of the Boston Marathon Bombers, the other suspects gone on the run. It's all pretty confusing has there's someone laid dead in the gutter, the roadside, with lots of Police and TV crews all speaking- but not certaim themselves whats going on, and of course it's all being surmised.

HAIL TO THE CHIEF:

In any event was'nt that a wonderful speech the President made in Boston Cathedral. I hope the Judge who sentneces these two is not so eloquent, a further tragedy is (admittedly a minor one) is these two students parents are in for a huge shock when the Police come calling. God Bless My America.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

BobEngland wrote:
England, 9.00am Friday, 19 April, 2013.
On our TV they are reporting a gunfight on the University Campus in Boston, or maybe the arrest of one of the Boston Marathon Bombers, the other suspects gone on the run. It's all pretty confusing has there's someone laid dead in the gutter, the roadside, with lots of Police and TV crews all speaking- but not certaim themselves whats going on, and of course it's all being surmised.
HAIL TO THE CHIEF:
In any event was'nt that a wonderful speech the President made in Boston Cathedral. I hope the Judge who sentneces these two is not so eloquent, a further tragedy is (admittedly a minor one) is these two students parents are in for a huge shock when the Police come calling. God Bless My America.
Another act of terror committed by bob's Muslim friends.
BobEngland

Romford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Crassus,

Don't you ever again send me one of your home-made bomb making kits and suggest we go on a Jihad. You know full well I have not got a clue what a Jihad is, and at first thought it was a motorbike you'd bought made in North Korea.

Another thing what would I want with 40 Virgins, I have my lovely wife whose is worth at least one baby Camel in Gaza, and for whats it's worth I did not post on your Twitter or Faacebook account that you were seeking two large dogs - virgins preferred, so apoligise now or I'll let your Parole Officer know you've taken up farming again in your attic and basement, growing Crassus Weed- You Know It's The Best.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

BobEngland wrote:
Crassus,
Don't you ever again send me one of your home-made bomb making kits and suggest we go on a Jihad. You know full well I have not got a clue what a Jihad is, and at first thought it was a motorbike you'd bought made in North Korea.
Another thing what would I want with 40 Virgins, I have my lovely wife whose is worth at least one baby Camel in Gaza, and for whats it's worth I did not post on your Twitter or Faacebook account that you were seeking two large dogs - virgins preferred, so apoligise now or I'll let your Parole Officer know you've taken up farming again in your attic and basement, growing Crassus Weed- You Know It's The Best.
Facebook and Twitter are for losers. Your wife left you for a Somali Muslim. Remember?
BobEngland

Romford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

THREE CHEERS FOR BOSTON POLICE.

Today we are celebrating the killing of one, and the capture of the other Boston creeps. Did you notice there's been no mention of them holding jobs, all we've heard is the little kid (white hat) was the school wrestling champ and captain of the wrestling team and rather confusingly he's under his brother control and dominated by him?

British papers are saying they are the members of some Islamic gang, another paper says the eldest brother was inteviewed by the FBI, and his citizenship appilication was on hold because of a letter the Soviets (thank you) had sent to the FBI. The Daily Mail , London got a huge photo of the boy of 8 who was killed standing on a Boston Marathon crowd control barrier watching the runners, and immediately behind him 'White Hats' walking away having just left the bomb up against the barrier rail the kids on..

I'm angry, I expect you to be angry, and I hope 'White Hat' walks the last mile soon, if it does not happen will you travel to Boston and throttle the little CU*&*&^%$
for me.
Regards Pal Bob.
Houston Suburbanite

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Any updates?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Peoria Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Peoria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••