US agency still flying migrant famili...

US agency still flying migrant families to Arizona

There are 11 comments on the The Washington Post story from Jun 6, 2014, titled US agency still flying migrant families to Arizona. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

In this Feb. 26, 2014, file photo, Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer appears at a press conference at the Arizona Capitol in Phoenix.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Jun 7, 2014
Better to fly them to Acapulco....See how many times they wanna make that trip......
Rem223

Essex, CT

#2 Jun 7, 2014
Arizona should bus them to the border and herd them back into mexihole
Patriotic Girl

Fombell, PA

#3 Jun 7, 2014
I live in Pennsylvania an I am furious that obummer and Homeland Security is sending all these illegals to Arizona!!!!Why are they not sending these people back to where they came from? And I love the article stating these people are immigrants--not illegal immigrants.
Cat74

Naperville, IL

#4 Jun 7, 2014
They aren't immigrants. They are illegal aliens. Obama is going into Mexico, and filling busses to take to Arizona so he can punish the only Governor that insists on doing things legally. He is a Kenyan pig. How can Americans respect anyone, least of all a President that is totally corrupt? You can't.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#5 Jun 7, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
How can Americans respect anyone,.
Boy, if you were an anyone I would answer now.

Kenyan pig? Come on, boy, at least act as if you have graduated middle school.
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#6 Jun 7, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, if you were an anyone I would answer now.
Kenyan pig? Come on, boy, at least act as if you have graduated middle school.
Great idea, lets call the Immigration and have them send them all to California. And she's right he is Kenyan Pig.
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#7 Jun 7, 2014
Just read article that said Eric Holder is using the money mean't to secure the border for lawyers for all illegals. Obama is dumping them in Az. as payback. That swine. Somebody needs to deport that scum back to Kenya.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#9 Jun 9, 2014
Rem223 wrote:
Arizona should bus them to the border and herd them back into mexihole
I think they should put them all on a bus and take them all to the front lawn at the WH and let Obama deal with it .

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#10 Jun 9, 2014
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they should put them all on a bus and take them all to the front lawn at the WH and let Obama deal with it .
48,000 children, without adults...just this year so far...What should we do?
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#11 Jun 9, 2014
only one answer to illegal smuggling by aircraft
AZ national guard anti-aircraft fire
Cat74

Bolingbrook, IL

#14 Jun 9, 2014
40% of our border agents have been diverted to other areas. This is just another example of the corruption, the lawlessness of the Obama Administration. The Republicans are not much better. They should be screaming blue blooded murder about this atrocity. Instead they are worried about how they can pass an Amnesty under the table while Americans aren't looking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Public School Problems? 1 hr HSTruman 1
News James Corden and Adam Lambert Face Off in a Que... 17 hr Roger 2
News West Elm to Open First Phoenix Store June 29 17 hr Roger 1
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 18 hr Roger 1,167
News Cemita Sandwiches and a Memorable Mole at La Po... 18 hr Roger 1
News Rallies in cities across US decrying deportation (Apr '14) Tue AmPieJam UncleSam 5
News After outcry, historic Phoenix drive-through li... Tue Roger 1

Peoria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peoria Mortgages