Iraqi "Honor Killing" Case Begins in Arizona

The trial of an Iraqi immigrant accused of killing his daughter because he believed she was too Westernized is underway in a case prosecutors call an "honor killing." Police allege Faleh Almaleki slammed his Jeep into his 20-year-old daughter, Noor Almaleki, and her boyfriend's mother in the parking lot of a state Department of Economic Security ... Read more
inarizona

Morgan Hill, CA

#1 Jan 24, 2011
How sick of him. If he thought anything other than how she should live in the USA, then he should have left or at least killed himself. She was at the ESO, makes me wonder if she was especting.

Since: Jul 10

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Jan 24, 2011
We are who we let in...

Since: Aug 10

Manila

#3 Jan 24, 2011
The guy killed his daughter because she was to westernized so why did he move the US in the first place then?

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#5 Jan 25, 2011
He will be very popular in prison. In fact, he will learn what it's like to be an oppressed woman.
manylikehim

San Francisco, CA

#6 Feb 23, 2011
scary, he came to the west with intentions to keep his daughter buried in the dark age mentality.
he 's nothing but a cold blooded killer who does not deserve to have a stay in this country.
if he doesn't want to understand how democracy (with right for all) works then he has no business being part of it.
is an ugly buffalo face anyway. get rid of him.
Taxpayer

Peoria, AZ

#7 Feb 23, 2011
FRY the SOB
John

Surprise, AZ

#8 Mar 1, 2011
This really ought to be a lesson to all the dopes who go on and on about how Islam is a religion o peace and love. Islam is barbaric and as a people, Muslims haven't evolved along with the rest of us. They are still in a culture that dates back one thousand years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 4 hr digestguy1 785
News Kelly Clarkson gives husband a triumphant smooc... 6 hr Oh Rachey Not Pea... 1
Review: AZ Motor TrendZ 19 hr dude 3
City-Data Forum (Aug '09) Mon Stella 402
park on 112 ave Mon barry 1
News 'Llama drama' owners say USDA draws line agains... Mar 29 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
Goodwill of Central Arizona Ceo makes $432,684 ... Mar 29 Unbelievable 2
Peoria Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Peoria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]