brandee buzard

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

these people illegally evicted me locked me out and then 4 days later threw my belongings all of them in the trash and took anything worth of value and my social security cars and birth certs these people are crooks and they do this all the time and get away with it im looking for an attorney to take them to court to get whats owed to me
MAD AS HELL

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

I DONT KNOW THESE PEOPLE FROM ADAM BUT I JUST FOUND OUT SOMEONE IN THE COMPLEX ON 25TH AVE IS USING MY NAME AND ITS GOING TO GET UGLY WHEN I GET THE REST OF THE INFO SO, YOU MAY NOT BE THE ONLY ONE DROPPIN' THE HAMMER ON THEM !!!!!!!
SheWolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

brandee buzard wrote:
these people illegally evicted me locked me out and then 4 days later threw my belongings all of them in the trash and took anything worth of value and my social security cars and birth certs these people are crooks and they do this all the time and get away with it im looking for an attorney to take them to court to get whats owed to me
i have had this happen to me befor.
KARMA BABY KARMA

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2014

Well finally someone is going to do something. They have fucked around with to many people now and they really pissed off the wrong one this time. She has an Attorney and is gonna hold them responsible for what happened to her there. And that's how she found out their being investigated by the police and the FBI and security something I didn't even know we had. Their gonna go down big with all the illegals they rent too and employ at ALL their properties.to many to say they didn't know. And it's their responsibility to check and see who they rent to
And now they are talking to people who lived there,still does live there, at Desert sands apt. This person is really helping them . They found out a lot just by talking to other tenents there. And has taken pictures of a lot of shit too. And it is kinda funny how Erma is taking the big guy ty for a lot and he has no clue . And She has been collecting $$$ from the apts and he Knows nothing about it.
. That's how she plays. But it's all gonna come to an end. And poor ty ?? Federal prison for him.
Illegal s and tax fraud lying to the Government always gets a one way ticket in for a few years and Erma in Orange.. lmaobt and I'll be the fly watching all of it happen. Well I help a little too. KARMA....
KARMA BABY KARMA

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2014

That's a couple of court dates I'll be at..to late to cover anything up now too because they have a lot on both of them. And a few others I hear too. But I bet the others will be talking big to save their own asses. And once they finally arrest them, what else are they gonna find out about??????? That's gonna be. A big bus going back to MEXICO...
Cool1

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

His name is Tye Smoole and Ronald Herb who own Cotterkey. They have screwed me over.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ace Hardware is RUDE 1 hr You fools 22
Nostradamus (Jan '14) 8 hr Jorgus 65
Floods force dramatic rescues in Phoenix area 14 hr Taxpayer for years 2
Females become nurses just to leer at nude male... Tue Cow Tipper 8 5
Uncle Niece sex....Incest? Relationship? (Aug '13) Tue els 17
Review: Choi Orthodontics Tue Clarksmith 6
prostitutes on 27th ave (Jan '10) Aug 18 hookerhelpingpimp... 45

Search the Peoria Forum:
•••
•••