Oral sex in a archery hunting blind

Oral sex in a archery hunting blind

Posted in the Peoria Forum

XForce

United States

#1 Dec 12, 2011
No better feeling than getting ur knob polished while waiting for coues whitetail deer to come in.
Truth

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Dec 12, 2011
Hey, what you and your boyfriends do in the hunting blind is between you and your HIV riddled butt buddies.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#3 Dec 12, 2011
Truth wrote:
Hey, what you and your boyfriends do in the hunting blind is between you and your HIV riddled butt buddies.
I don't think homosexuals hunt. I thing for the hunters, man's best friend is probably his dog. Maybe this is why dogs have been shooting their masters.
NakedBowhunter

United States

#5 Dec 14, 2011
XForce wrote:
No better feeling than getting ur knob polished while waiting for coues whitetail deer to come in.
Hey XForce i'm going to b bowhunting last week of this month to fill out my archery tag, going to b hunting down in unit 33 by Bellota ranch, hit me up with a message if ur game, I'm 6 foot 155Lbs white male 7inches hung, love to give and recieve, never tried n my blind but looking forword to, hit me up with message if intrested.
Bowhunter

United States

#8 Dec 20, 2011
NakedBowhunter wrote:
<quoted text>Hey XForce i'm going to b bowhunting last week of this month to fill out my archery tag, going to b hunting down in unit 33 by Bellota ranch, hit me up with a message if ur game, I'm 6 foot 155Lbs white male 7inches hung, love to give and recieve, never tried n my blind but looking forword to, hit me up with message if intrested.
You are a disgrace for all bowhunters, you should feel ashamed for your acts, repent to the Lord before its to late.
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#9 Dec 20, 2011
XForce wrote:
A deer could smell you cumming from a mile away.
Truth

Phoenix, AZ

#11 Dec 23, 2011
Sounds like a typical hunter to me. If they are shooting at something they are shooting something else into their buddy's mouth or butt.
Deliverance

Freetown, IN

#12 Dec 25, 2011
Many hunters use hunting as a ruse to hide their bi-sexuality.
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#13 Dec 25, 2011
Deliverance wrote:
Many hunters use hunting as a ruse to hide their bi-sexuality.
Same thing with fishing?
Houston Suburbanite

Spring, TX

#14 May 25, 2013
Trying to push old Arias posts off the board.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
William Wayne Macumber (Jun '10) 10 hr MeMe1200 39
we are suppliers of froozen chicken feet in l... (Mar '13) 15 hr Daniel 39
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 16 hr HotnPhx 860
adults gh and theaters Tue Guest 3
Frito lay lies to customers and employees May 21 guest 48
Mr. Vince aka Phoebus V Smith/ Saundra Smith (Apr '06) May 20 Frank Da Blessed ... 196
White people secretly want to be black (Oct '10) Apr '16 Badbitch 122
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peoria Mortgages