First Prev
of 10
Next Last
jeremy rand

Chandler, AZ

#211 Sep 7, 2014
If you need heroin hit up the young Mexican kids at the circle k on central and roeser. Or you can always offer to buy one of the vagrants sitting by the dumpsters a balloon if they hook you up with their connect.
Trying to leave

Albuquerque, NM

#212 Sep 7, 2014
Don't come to New Mexico either….there are far worst places than Phoenix…..especially here in Albuquerque!

People have been trying to leave for along time…..that is what New Mexico is the "Land of Entrapment"!
Jerry

Phoenix, AZ

#213 Sep 7, 2014
LArsbars wrote:
I just stumbled across this thread. I was actually looking for facts about Phoenix, Oregon. I lived in Phoenix, AZ during the early 90s, and despite being VERY poor, I met some of the best friends I've ever had in my life.I had the HOTTEST girlfriends in Phoenix, and I saw my favorite bands at the Mason Jar for about $12. I lived there for about 2 years of my early 20s. Your life is what you make it. Don't blame meth heads or rattlesnakes or people you perceive to be dumber than you. Now I live in Los Angeles and my 16 year old daughter is complaining about her job where she makes $130 for 6 hours work. She's a spoiled bitch, but you know what? She'll never have to have the stressful life experiences I had growing up. She'll never post her BS on a random board. YOU make your own decisions for YOU. If you served in the military I gratefully salute you. Having read EACH post in this thread it is my opinion that there are a lot of miserable people in the United States, and there always have been and always will be. I don't have it all figured out, but if you put a positive attitude out there, you will get a positive reaction back. I'm probably never going to come back to this thread, but if you take anything away from this post, be a good person. Be nice. Don't look to hate people. Be as irresponsible as you want but don't wake up one day and blame somebody else for your life.
wow, this guy is amazing^
ZonaStankFoo

San Diego, CA

#214 Sep 10, 2014
LArsbars wrote:
I just stumbled across this thread. I was actually looking for facts about Phoenix, Oregon. I lived in Phoenix, AZ during the early 90s, and despite being VERY poor, I met some of the best friends I've ever had in my life.I had the HOTTEST girlfriends in Phoenix, and I saw my favorite bands at the Mason Jar for about $12. I lived there for about 2 years of my early 20s. Your life is what you make it. Don't blame meth heads or rattlesnakes or people you perceive to be dumber than you. Now I live in Los Angeles and my 16 year old daughter is complaining about her job where she makes $130 for 6 hours work. She's a spoiled bitch, but you know what? She'll never have to have the stressful life experiences I had growing up. She'll never post her BS on a random board. YOU make your own decisions for YOU. If you served in the military I gratefully salute you. Having read EACH post in this thread it is my opinion that there are a lot of miserable people in the United States, and there always have been and always will be. I don't have it all figured out, but if you put a positive attitude out there, you will get a positive reaction back. I'm probably never going to come back to this thread, but if you take anything away from this post, be a good person. Be nice. Don't look to hate people. Be as irresponsible as you want but don't wake up one day and blame somebody else for your life.
Your "hot girlfriend" was really a dude.
Quit whining

Tempe, AZ

#217 Oct 3, 2014
Sounds like everyone complaining can't be happy anywhere. I feel sorry for you guys.
Holly

Erin, TN

#218 Oct 3, 2014
Does it swallow?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#219 Oct 4, 2014
Holly wrote:
Does it swallow?
spits
dana

Orland Park, IL

#221 Dec 2, 2014
Tad wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who looks down their nose at someone else isn't happy in their own skin. Don't let your perception of what others may or may not think about you bring you down or impact what you think about yourself. You know yourself better than anyone else. As long as you can look in the mirror and feel good about the path you are taking and the person you are striving to be, you are already a better person than most of the snobs in this world will ever be.
So true
Chris

Phoenix, AZ

#222 Mar 16, 2015
Phoenix isn't the worst place I've been, but it's definitely not the best.
Every time I walk past a bus stop, I am always hearing about jail this, bail that... there's almost no class and no manners here. People blast their music everywhere they go, and it's almost always garbage. It's way above Albuquerque though where openly hostile people ask you for money and I prefer here to several other places I have been.
The city layout is fantastic, and it is nearly impossible to get lost. Also, there's some fantastic places for food. There's also a good variety of places to go, and there are tons of fantastic events. Phoenix might not be the best place I have lived in, but it's certainly nowhere near the worst.
Sid

Lombard, IL

#223 Mar 20, 2015
I wasn't impressed.

“I adapt !!!!”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#224 Mar 24, 2015
It's beautiful state but to slow for me so I moved back east

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay or Bi FaceTime (Jul '12) Thu Babyboy369 21
Anti-Semitism in Sun City stained glass club Dec 12 Sorry in Sun City 21
Free Interfaith event Rio Vista Recreation Cent... Oct '17 WestValleyBahais 1
Peoria Corruption includes Police Abuse and Ste... (Jun '08) Sep '17 Dodgenbullets 4
News 'I want them to talk about racism everyday': Ba... Aug '17 KOPEL is evil 1
Beware scammy dog 'rescue' Jul '17 Dog Rescue Scam 1
New to you AZ (May '17) Jul '17 JJJ 2

Peoria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peoria Mortgages