smoke it

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2010

Has anyone noticed that the prego weather lady on channel three has only one pattern of maternity dress. She must have bought a pattern and then picked out the loudest ugliest material she could find. Can someone please go buy her some professional looking cloths to wear. Also her azz is really huge.
STEVE

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

IF YOU WANT TO SEE BIG FAT ASSES,LOOK AT FEMALE NURSES AT GOOD SAM HOSP.
Bigtits

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

smoke it wrote:
Has anyone noticed that the prego weather lady on channel three has only one pattern of maternity dress. She must have bought a pattern and then picked out the loudest ugliest material she could find. Can someone please go buy her some professional looking cloths to wear. Also her azz is really huge.
Who cares about her clothes, I'm too busy looking at her tits!
Bigtits

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

The traffic bimbo Gina has a nice pair too! 3tv hires bimbos, but they all have great tits!
Bigtits

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

Keep in mind, the 3tv bimbos all have to be/look like Tara, the ultimate b*tch, otherwise they get fired.
But I'd still give Tara a facial if I had the chance.
LuvsBigTits

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

Beverely Kidd!!!!!!!!!

Now that's a major rack!!!!!!!!!!
resident

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

Why do the men broadcasters wear suits and the women dress like they should be at a singles bar. The way they dress does not inspire confidence in their reporting abilities. I believe the women should also dress appropriatley.
who do u think i am

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

yes they are all bitc#s. Don't know what they are talking about. The weather girl and the female broadcasters need to be told about their inappropriate attire. I don't like seeing their saggy boobs hanging out or skirts that show their bush. I can't even watch the news in the morning anymore. And u are right about the weather girl she has one dress pattern and does not have good taste in fabric. I will buy her some professional cloths if she needs them. Some of them patterns makes me want to puke. You would think that the person who is in charge would say something to these skanky women. I wonder is she knows who the daddy is. I heard she was sleeping around with John
LuvsBigTits

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2010

resident wrote:
Why do the men broadcasters wear suits and the women dress like they should be at a singles bar. The way they dress does not inspire confidence in their reporting abilities. I believe the women should also dress appropriatley.
It's az, where "news" is nothing but how to roll the perfect burrito, what flowers to plant in your yard, and how many days it is 'til the weekend. These are the same people who refer to Thursday as "Friday Eve"! These people are nothing more than "fluff", where breast size and shortness of skirts is more important than what they read off the teleprompter. Watch these idiots try to cover a breaking news story when they don't have a teleprompter to work off of..........absolute train wreck, but for that, they get paid a ton of money.......what a joke.
stanford

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

The weather lady has a huge azz. It takes up 3/4 of the screen when she moves sideways. I agree the reporting is pretty sorry and the women dress very unprofessionally. It is a shame we do not have a decent news station in this town.
AZSUX

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

stanford wrote:
The weather lady has a huge azz. It takes up 3/4 of the screen when she moves sideways. I agree the reporting is pretty sorry and the women dress very unprofessionally. It is a shame we do not have a decent news station in this town.
This station is just a reflection of the crappy lifestyle and childish attitude this state has to offer.......this morning these morons are gushing all over the retarded WM Open.....like anyone cares.........hopefully it'll rain all weekend and ruin this retarded excuse of a golf tournament. A hail storm would be nice too........
huge azzes

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

The other poster was right that lady has only one dress that she must redye every night. The prints she picks are horrible. Why can't they dress like a professional? Most of what they report is not news anyway and they talk way too much about their husbands and retarded children. FYI I dont care about your families, I want to hear the news in the morning,
u g l y

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

The fat azz had the little retard today. Named it Greer (rhymes with queer) I am sure he will grow up to be a retarded Homo. He is almose as ugly as his mother. Maybe she will break down now and buy some more clothes.
AZSUX

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

GREER? WTF kind of retarded name is that? Leave it to a native of this retarded state to name their child that!

WTF is wrong with people out here?

RETARDS!!!!!!!!!!

Have A Nice Day!

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

Tara is a major slut bitch, and she and her ex rich husband are in some deep financial crap. They got their car hooked by Black Hawk repo not long ago. So, she will be digging for gold her pretty quick. hehe
too funny

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

guest wrote:
Tara is a major slut bitch, and she and her ex rich husband are in some deep financial crap. They got their car hooked by Black Hawk repo not long ago. So, she will be digging for gold her pretty quick. hehe
haha Is she using the metro to go to work now? How come they are so broke?
Mumbles_22

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

STEVE wrote:
IF YOU WANT TO SEE BIG FAT ASSES,LOOK AT FEMALE NURSES AT GOOD SAM HOSP.
hell yeah I like the nurses at good sams hospital they r sexy and bomb af

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Peoria Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Peoria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••