How Is It Possible to Have a Genuine ...

How Is It Possible to Have a Genuine Relationship with God in This Day and Age?

There are 1 comment on the story from Jun 13, 2013, titled How Is It Possible to Have a Genuine Relationship with God in This Day and Age?. In it, reports that:

Pam Micca understands how to weave together a message of change that could only be attained by applying aspects of psychology, spirituality and biblical principal that can seem to contradict each other.

Join the discussion below, or

Sun City, AZ

#1 Jun 22, 2013
that's a very easy question to answer...Christ plainly stated that 'no one can come to the Father except through me'...If anyone wants to draw near to God it must be done through Jesus the Christ...the ONLY Son of God...Mohammad, the Pope, the Rabbi, the President of the U.S.A...none of these mortals can offer forgiveness of sin and a personal relationship with he must...

(1) Believe that Jesus is the Son of God
(2) Repent of past sins
(3) Confess that Jesus is Lord and Gods ONLY Son
(4) Be immersed in water (baptized) to be raised to a new life
(5) Continue the journey through life learning more of the Devine Wisdom of God in His Book (Bible).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How much did the cardinals pay the refs under t... Mon T-REX 1
snowbirds the low life of the earth (Nov '14) Nov 28 closet case 26
Poll Do you Mexicans want whites gone? Nov 27 white 3
What happens if you lie to a Judge? (Jun '12) Nov 26 Diane 4
Anxiety Relief Nov 26 jayMFD 1
Review: Arizona Armed and Unarmed Guard Trainin... (Mar '12) Nov 21 Rob 41
Review: Branham & Associates/michael D. Branham... (Apr '13) Sep '15 not wise 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peoria Mortgages