First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Don Salter

United States

#169 May 27, 2012
Thanks Sammie. Its because of people like you that I enjoy so much working in the food service business
Steve Hawke

Pensacola, FL

#170 Sep 12, 2012
Harrison The Fraud Man Wells ask em to heck out the Diner I was on thewy to my Mother's funeral when he asked me check out the Diner. My name is on the dollar as the first customer. I saw her stealing and took pictures. She tried to get my camera, would not allow me to pay and finally, when I felt really threatened, I placed money on the counter and left. She had me arrested for assualt and for stealing a cup of coffee. Harrison would not even bail me out. Weasel! I remained, with no one knowing where I was for three weeks. I had to get the video from the courts, and now I am told they don't have enough to sue them over. One of the board members owns the property, Riches, equaly weasels attempt to say they had nothing to do with the Diner after 2010! LIES! I had to get the video through them at the old hospital building, which they own. Do not trust any of them! NONE of them. One even suggested that Jesus would forgive them. Good luck with that one. I doubt it. Watch the video... type Harrison Wellls and the worstword you can think of... Dip Sht, Scm bg, ashol,,, all of them willt take you to THEIR security video.
I DID NOTHING WRONG! NOTHING!
Taminar

Pensacola, FL

#171 Sep 12, 2012
Which jail were you booked into, Steve? The only Hawke who's ever been a guest of the Escambia Sheriff's office has a different first name and was booked long after Seville Diner had shut down.

Do you really only get one phone call from jail these days? Did you go through your first court appearance without even a public defender? Surely that person would have called someone for you.

But let me try to understand what happened - you shot video of an employee stealing, that video was confiscated by police when you were arrested, then you got it back "through the court"? And how did it get into the hands of the other board member?

As of Aug. 8, 2012, the diner property is listed as sold for $100 to Andrew & Carol McCreary. I wonder if the property appraiser ever checks out these $100-title-transfer "sales." Seems strange to me.
info needed

Pensacola, FL

#172 Feb 1, 2013
Who is this Harrison Wells guy? Is he really the scam artist everyone says? I need more info before I invest in any ventures with him.

Since: Jan 13

Moultrie, GA

#173 Feb 2, 2013
info needed, read the whole thread... I just did. For reasons of curiosity and entertainment purposes. lol! It was entertaining... to say the least.
I don't even know this person... but from what I am reading... run! Don't walk! Run away from any investment adventures FROM this Wells person.
Good Luck!
Sammie

Pensacola, FL

#174 Feb 2, 2013
Meanwhile, the restaurant is rotting on Cervantes.

How is this place not a gold mind? does it remain unrented/unsold because of this Wells character?
info needed

Pensacola, FL

#175 Feb 2, 2013
Hmmm...good question. He told a friend of mine he was looking into reopening. Dont know how true that is but I was willig to invest because like Sammie, I think that is prime location. But after reading the thread I think otherwise. Damn shame too because he talks a good game according to my friend.
Curious

United States

#176 Jun 15, 2013
Anyone know who is reopening the old seville diner
Taminar

Pensacola, FL

#177 Jun 16, 2013
My husband said he saw a sign up, but that it was all "icons" and no words, so I can't Google it.
Sammie

Pensacola, FL

#178 Jun 16, 2013
I saw the icons too.. and I'm dying of curiosity..
Joe Abston

Milton, FL

#179 Jul 7, 2013
The restaurant is called "Pot Roast & Pinot". You can sign up for the newsletter at potroastpinot.com . Pot Roast & Pinot offers an adventurous take on classic American comfort food with a 200+ bottle wine list and 30 by the glass presented on iPads. We will offer Saturday & Sunday brunch starting at 10 am in a relaxed atmosphere. It will not be 24 hours but will have late hours and will be opening soon.
We have read this entire thread and can assure everyone that there is absolutely no affiliation with any of the previous owners.
Sammie

Pensacola, FL

#180 Jul 8, 2013
Yayyy...

Thank you for the info. I live around the corner and we are happy to have you. Late hours are good, a nice wine list is good.. and brunch is GREAT.

Welcome to the neighborhood..drop me a line if we can do anything for you.

Sammie
Downtown foodie

Orange, TX

#181 Oct 25, 2013
I'm a downtown foodie n was disappointed with the portion sizes and pricing. Too expensive for this type atmosphere, diner type!!! Food was just barely ok n we left hungry still. Nice wine list but perhaps too much focus on wine and not enough focus on quality, quantity and guest satisfaction. Also, no apparent management supervision present. Why????
Aimee Wilson

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#182 Oct 25, 2013
Downtown foodie wrote:
I'm a downtown foodie n was disappointed with the portion sizes and pricing. Too expensive for this type atmosphere, diner type!!! Food was just barely ok n we left hungry still. Nice wine list but perhaps too much focus on wine and not enough focus on quality, quantity and guest satisfaction. Also, no apparent management supervision present. Why????
Dear Downtown Foodie,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We work very hard to provide our guests with excellent food, service, atmosphere, and value. Unfortunately, there are occasions where a member of our staff does not provide the level of service we expect, or we simply do not meet everyone’s expectations through our efforts. At Pot Roast & Pinot, we never want to be average, and wherever we can, we always take action that will improve our performance in the future.
You have no idea how important your message was to us. Without feedback, positive or negative, we could not continue to grow.
Our portions are designed to allow our guests to enjoy more than one heavy course; all while incorporating unprocessed, natural, and quality products in each recipe. While our management does not utilize the traditional shirt-and-tie, please know that either Chef Ahmed, our General Manager Max Rowe, or a manager-on-duty, are always on site during our hours of operation.
If you would let me know when you dined with us, and what you ordered from the menu, I will immediately look into all recipes, ingredients, and staff that were utilized during your experience with us.
Thank you again for contributing to our continual process of improvement. Please ask for Chef, Max, or myself by name on your next visit, as I look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Until then –“CHEERS!”
Aimee Wilson
Owner
aimee@potroastpinot.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pensacola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 8 hr VET 2,499
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 9 hr heros 2,974
I hate retired US Navy Chiefs (Feb '13) 10 hr First Class Fire ... 176
sexy and horny tstv looking for ki k with men a... Sat Allwrkedup6969 1
casey cannell (Jun '11) Sep 17 Amazing7517 4
Concerned citizen that that knows the truth Sep 16 Help 1
What area of Pensacola has newer homes and is a... (Mar '11) Sep 14 Kelly 23
•••
•••

Pensacola Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pensacola People Search