any info on the Seville Diner at Cerv...
Sammie

Pensacola, FL

#149 Aug 31, 2011
is the diner for sale? does anyone know?
moonshadow

United States

#150 Sep 1, 2011
I wish it were for sale, I'm a good waitress and I need a job closer to home. I have management experience, but you couldn't pay me to do it there. So if anyone buys the diner, and you need a server, let me know.
Sammie

Pensacola, FL

#151 Sep 1, 2011
It just seems to me that it wouldn't be rocket science to make it work. Good location, good menu...

I can't understand why its' not prospering. Better managment and a little more care with the food and it should be a smashing success
Anonymous

Columbus, GA

#152 Oct 12, 2011
I worked at Seville Diner the last 2 weeks before they finally shut it down. You guessed it - they owe me money and haven't been paid for 3 weeks now. Under the new management of Dick Carr the place seemed to be booming for only 2 weeks. Then stockholders McCreary(the main one) fritz&fritz pulled the plug because a new buyers lawyer advised him not purchase the money pit. Smart move - From what i know Seville diner is so deep in the red that maybe it's time for class action action.
I'm not owed as much as everyone else but I would like to get what they owe me. In that two weeks they had to at least make 20 grand. They have lots of money the last I heard was they were trying to scrounge up some money. Recently a $9,000 supposed payroll check bounced off the walls. Does anyone want to move forward with legal action?
Sammie

Milton, FL

#153 Oct 13, 2011
Is there an asking price? Is it for sale? Anyone have any details? I honestly have some people that might be interested..
Anonymous

Columbus, GA

#154 Oct 13, 2011
1.5 million. But they can't sell until they take care of all the liens including mine. I encourage everyone that is owed money from these greedy dirt bags to go down to the courthouse or tax collectors office and file a lien for what is owed to you. It will only cost you $25
Sammie

Milton, FL

#155 Oct 13, 2011
Well, Anon.. I don't see it going for anywhere near that but I could be wrong. I do think I read that it was owned free and clear.

And I suspect there are more than a few liens against it..but you're correct. Get your lien filed..
Bill

Foley, AL

#156 Nov 8, 2011
Sammie

Pensacola, FL

#157 Nov 8, 2011
What a shame...
Tammie

Meadville, MS

#158 Apr 6, 2012
Sammie wrote:
Well, Anon.. I don't see it going for anywhere near that but I could be wrong. I do think I read that it was owned free and clear.
And I suspect there are more than a few liens against it..but you're correct. Get your lien filed..
The Diner is for lease 5or 6k per month.Thank you for all your postings.Im from Mississippi and was considering it.
anon

Gulf Breeze, FL

#159 Apr 6, 2012
you'll be leasing a pile of ashes before too long........hahahahaha.....hah ahahah
Sammie

Pensacola, FL

#160 Apr 6, 2012
Thanks for the info, Tammie. Boy.. I'd love to take a shot at it. Maybe just breakfast and lunch.. a little new orleans style thrown in.
Tammie

Meadville, MS

#161 Apr 8, 2012
Sammie wrote:
Thanks for the info, Tammie. Boy.. I'd love to take a shot at it. Maybe just breakfast and lunch.. a little new orleans style thrown in.
Im gonna be in town this weekend to view it.If I get it your hired :) you can email me at [email protected] I see alot of places in the downtown area are available,would love to hear your opinion on this.
Tammie

Meadville, MS

#162 Apr 8, 2012
anon wrote:
you'll be leasing a pile of ashes before too long........hahahahaha.....hah ahahah
I guess the police already have a prime suspect if anything happens.
Taminar

Pensacola, FL

#163 Apr 8, 2012
I'd love to see the place re-open under good management. My husband and I loved it until Don Salter was let go. We were in there often enough, especially later in the evening when it was quiet, that the staff would chat with us. Every once in a while an employee would tell us about some change the owners wanted made in order to cheap out on the value, and they'd tell us Don was fighting to maintain quality. That's probably why he was fired. He had integrity. Does anyone know where he is now?
Tammie

Meadville, MS

#164 Apr 9, 2012
Taminar wrote:
I'd love to see the place re-open under good management. My husband and I loved it until Don Salter was let go. We were in there often enough, especially later in the evening when it was quiet, that the staff would chat with us. Every once in a while an employee would tell us about some change the owners wanted made in order to cheap out on the value, and they'd tell us Don was fighting to maintain quality. That's probably why he was fired. He had integrity. Does anyone know where he is now?
Have you tried facebook, he seems awful popular maybe he's on there.I dont know what he looks like but you could look at the pictures.
Tammie

Hermanville, MS

#165 Apr 13, 2012
The agent that is handeling this property is Michel Carro with Nai Halford in Pensacola.You can google for his number.
Sammie

Pensacola, FL

#166 Apr 13, 2012
Tammie wrote:
<quoted text> Im gonna be in town this weekend to view it.If I get it your hired :) you can email me at [email protected] I see alot of places in the downtown area are available,would love to hear your opinion on this.
Dang Tammie.. I just found this. Did you view it? What did you think? I live around the corner from there.. would love to talk to you about it. I'll email you.
Don Salter

United States

#167 May 8, 2012
I would like to thank everyone for their kind comments and remarks. If anyone does purchase Seville Diner I would consider going back. As long as Harrison Wells is out of the picture. If you read all early comments and reviews, the Diner did excellent until I was no longer allowed to manage it properly. I refused to let food quality and Service go to pots. Once again, thank you.
Sammie

Pensacola, FL

#168 May 8, 2012
Good to hear from you Don..

I remember you from back at IHOP was it.. or Dennys? And for me to remember a maitre'd AT ALL, says something about your work.

Hopefully whoever takes it over will take you up on your offer. It's shame the owners had to learn the hard way that you need to actually let people DO their job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pensacola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Escambia County Sheriff's (Dec '06) Wed jhon 136
Prostitutes lol Feb 9 Candi 3
Gay teens (Nov '13) Feb 7 Seqoyah 5
GUARD our COASTS Feb 7 Carey Mason 2
Brew Pubs Feb 1 Drinking without ... 7
Heroin in Pensacola? Jan 28 killer dope stamp... 1
News County stays the course on backyard chicken ban (Aug '14) Jan 20 JusticeShldRule 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pensacola Mortgages