MichaelSee

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Would be nice if they could just shoot to kill anyone that riots for stupid reasons such as this. Hell would be nice to just shoot gangsters,thugs,etc cause they are takers and will never be productive citizens. What good are they? POS's. They will just take and cost tax payers billions apon billions of dollars threw the welfare program and court system. All they do is cause stress for law abiding citizens have sex with as many people as possible and make welfare babies. They are worthless as human beings. Some Blacks and White trash. The ones taking advantage of any program is nothing but human trash.
New to the area

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

No it is a known fact they would have formed q riot if he was not elected again I heard way to many blacks saying they were only voting for him because he is black!! Had nothing to do with if he would help the American person just the color of his skin.. And no white people do not riot anymore but I do think it is about time we do!!! It has been a long time since we have stood up for ourselves and what is right and wrong I think it is about time we do so!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pensacola Discussions

Search the Pensacola Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 4 hr Space Shrinker 2,932
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 7 hr Arthur 2,403
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Jul 26 The Villager 2 2,065
I hate retired US Navy Chiefs (Feb '13) Jul 26 First Class Fire Control 112
Complaints bring Magic Jack an 'F' from Better ... (Aug '08) Jul 25 keith 264
Howard Conkwright Jul 23 Titties and Beer 2
In a cruel move, cities ban feeding the homeless Jul 23 Do NOT Lie and __________ 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pensacola Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pensacola People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••