will black's riot if obama not elected?

Posted in the Pensacola Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
brutus

AOL

#1 Aug 26, 2008
I believe there will be riots and maybe even a race war,what do you think?
Jay

Pensacola, FL

#2 Aug 28, 2008
Why would they? This election is not about race. It is about who is the best candidate for the Job. Even blacks know that even though a person may be the same skin color, but that doesn't mean that they will do anything to help them. Black people need to vote and use that as their way of supporting the candidate. After saying all that, there still may be the possibility of uprisals because they do have some ignorant people out there. Only time will tell what the showdown will be like.
Alicia

Hagerstown, MD

#3 Aug 30, 2008
No, I don't think blacks will riot if Obama is not elected.

I do believe that if he is elected that white people will piss and moan that he only got elected because of the "black" vote and white guilt.
Crystal

Dublin, OH

#4 Aug 30, 2008
I think that some black people are ruining it for others. They are reaffirming white peoples fears/stero types, and making it difficult for their own race of people.

I've seen some black people in my neighborhood throwing fireworks infront of public store fronts and shouting Obama's name.

I also think it is sad that some black folks are turning it into a race powertrip. I think blacks have come to far, to put themselves back by acting out this way. I thought the election was about who is the best man for the job, regardless of race.

Also, what is going on with some of the rap songs that have lyrics such as this verse in the latest Ludacris song:
You can't stop what's bout to happen, we bout to make history
The first black president is destined and it's meant to be
The threats ain't fazing us, the nooses or the jokes
So get off your ass, black people, it's time to get out and vote!
Paint the White House black and I'm sure that's got 'em terrified
McCain don't belong in any chair unless he's paralyzed
Yeah I said it cause Bush is mentally handicapped
Ball up all of his speeches and I throw 'em like candy wrap
'cause what you talking I hear nothing even relevant
and you the worst of all 43 presidents.

Do black people want to be respected, or regarded as ignorant? It's a shame to take two steps forward, and 10 steps back.
christie

Starke, FL

#5 Aug 31, 2008
Geez. Gimme a break. Because they are Black and their candidate doesn't get elected they're going to riot? White people don't riot when they lose an election. So, you're saying that they'll riot because they're Black, right? I hate the South.
zack

Macedon, NY

#6 Aug 31, 2008
I'm white and I'm tempted to riot if we wind up electing that idiot neocon warmonger McCain.
cool

AOL

#7 Sep 1, 2008
christie wrote:
Geez. Gimme a break. Because they are Black and their candidate doesn't get elected they're going to riot? White people don't riot when they lose an election. So, you're saying that they'll riot because they're Black, right? I hate the South.
Black's riot over basketball games....burn cities,cars etc. so if their "saviour" is not elected they will go off.......
SHAZAM

United States

#8 Sep 3, 2008
You limp wrist weenies are dumb as a rap video. Hell, the blacks are gonna riot if Obama loses and riot in celebration if he wins. Black thuggery is attacking other races every day and chanting Obama, Obama !They riot over everything and use it as an excuse to loot, burn and attack other people. Detroit riots 1944, Watts riots 1964, MLK riots everywhere 1968,Rodney King LA and Atlanta,Brooklyn race riots by Al Sharpton against Jews in Brooklyn and etc.. These riot all have a common thread. Loot stores and homes, burn every thing in sight, attack whites,hispanics and asians, and destroy black communities for years to come and blame others.You dummies are ignorant of history and if you are white they will bash you little panty waist fruits heads in if they catch you on the streets during the riots.
white male american

Spring, TX

#9 Sep 7, 2008
If blacks riot because obama doesn't win, then their entire race will be reduced to slavery days again. Katrina exposed just how unwilling they are to be contributors to our community. In the early ours of New Orleans demise, blacks immediately began to loot any store within swimming distance. They shot at emergency helicopters there to bring them aid. Even the black police officers were looting Wal-Mart; I saw it live on TV when a reporter entered the store.
People don't soon forget that kind of crap, so if they riot God help them.
White Man

Maspeth, NY

#10 Sep 13, 2008
Liberal retards seem to have a lot of faith in their black friends. I suggest that on election night all these tolerant white obama voters take their families for a walk into the nearest black neighborhood. Let's see how they come back.

But I honestly beleive that obama was presented to us in this election so that he lose to a white canditate, the blacks riot and the government introduce marshall law. One step at a time towards New World Order one World Government.
Rebel

United States

#11 Sep 16, 2008
no they will not riot if he loses, but if he's elected they will right after the assination... and the hell with all you northern ass yankees.... GO HOME!!!!!!!
PorchBubba

Milton, FL

#12 Sep 18, 2008
yaw sa, yaw sa, we is gonna riot, we does like to do riotin an stuff, burn down da town, but we alls gonna stop coma welfare check day, cause da postman, he won come da road ifa its on fire.
gigi

Beverly Hills, CA

#13 Sep 20, 2008
SHAZAM wrote:
You limp wrist weenies are dumb as a rap video. Hell, the blacks are gonna riot if Obama loses and riot in celebration if he wins. Black thuggery is attacking other races every day and chanting Obama, Obama !They riot over everything and use it as an excuse to loot, burn and attack other people. Detroit riots 1944, Watts riots 1964, MLK riots everywhere 1968,Rodney King LA and Atlanta,Brooklyn race riots by Al Sharpton against Jews in Brooklyn and etc.. These riot all have a common thread. Loot stores and homes, burn every thing in sight, attack whites,hispanics and asians, and destroy black communities for years to come and blame others.You dummies are ignorant of history and if you are white they will bash you little panty waist fruits heads in if they catch you on the streets during the riots.
Yep.
Honky Bastard

Redmond, WA

#14 Sep 20, 2008
PorchBubba wrote:
yaw sa, yaw sa, we is gonna riot, we does like to do riotin an stuff, burn down da town, but we alls gonna stop coma welfare check day, cause da postman, he won come da road ifa its on fire.
haha!

you are one funny sumbitch
mattdkat DEO VINDICE

Lakewood, OH

#15 Sep 25, 2008
SHAZAM wrote:
I think they will riot, but no "race war", because to wage a war you need a leader...They can't even get along with each other, so how are they going to respect a black leader in the "race war"? I think the riots will last a few weeks, and then It's over for the black aid in this country (finally). Also they make up only 12% of the population, so they are a little out numbered for a war.
charlotte

Charlotte, NC

#16 Sep 25, 2008
Of coarse they are going to riot! That's what blacks do when they don't get their way. It's always a rece issue to them.
THE TRUTH HURTS

Las Vegas, NV

#17 Sep 26, 2008
anyone who doesn't think this election is atleast partially racial is an idiot!!!!!!!!!! I can guarantee that every black person voting is voting for Obama. Not every white person is voting McCain, unfortunately. People need to wake up and realize how much more radical(to put it nicely) black people have been getting since Obama even announced that he is running for office. SHIT just wait, IF he is elected it will be the Planet of the Apes and they'll all be loose, n going crazy. thinking they are the shit!!!
DOWN WITH OBAMA WAKE UP AMERICA
THE TRUTH HURTS

Las Vegas, NV

#18 Sep 26, 2008
ALSO AMERICA SPEAKS ENGLISH NOT SPANISH. OBAMA IS JUST ANOTHER SUCK HOLE KISSING SPANISH PEOPLE'S ASSES. WHY NOT HAVE US ALL SPEAK CHINESE, THEY OWN MOST OF THE US DEBT. WHY NOT GERMAN, OR JAPANESE, OR HUNGARIAN OR ONE OF THE OTHER 1000 OR MORE LANGUAGES?????????? KISS ASS!!!!! WHY NOT JIVE FOR THE BROTHERS AND SISTERS. THEN BLACK HISTORY MONTH CAN BE EVERY MONTH AND BET CAN BE ALL CHANNELS.

WHY DON'T WE HAVE EQUAL RIGHTS EQUAL, LIKE NO QUOTAS, WHICH IS RACIST TO WHITE PEOPLE. HELL IF A WHITE PERSON CAN GET PUBLIC AID OR WELFARE, BUT ALL THE MINORITIES CAN KEEP POPPING OUT THOSE KIDS THAT WILL END UP CRIMINALS, SO THEY CAN GET MORE WELFARE. DO A BLIND APPLICATION, THE PERSON IN THE MOST NEED GETS THE HELP. THE MOST QUALIFIED PERSON GETS THE JOB, NO SEX, COLOR, ETHNICITY. JUST THE ONE THAT CAN DO THE WORK BEST.
MINORITIES WON'T ALLOW THAT, DAMN RACISTS!!!!

ALSO WHY SHOULD ALL WHITE PEOPLE HAVE TO HOLD THE TORCH FOR A FEW THAT ACTUALLY HAD SLAVES. I AM SEVERAL GENERATIONS AMERICAN AND WHEN SLAVERY WAS GOING ON MY ANCESTORS WERE STILL IN EUROPE. LETS DEAL WITH THE SICK CRAP GOING ON NOW LIKE CHILD SEX SLAVES, WE CAN ALL PRAY THEY STOP THAT CRAP. ALSO DID THE WHITE AMERICANS GO TO AFRICA AND START SLAVERY? OR DID AFRICANS BRING SLAVES HERE AND SELL THEM TO AMERICAN SETTLERS? IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN THAT THEIR OWN RACE SOLD THEM OUT? DO WE REALLY KNOW THE TRUTH? THEY COULD BE HUFFING AND PUFFING AND THEY STABBED THEMSELVES IN THE BACK. i REALLY WOULD LOVE TO KNOW THE ANSWER. WHY DIDN'T THE AMERICAN SETTLERS JUST GO SOUTH AND GET SOUTH AMERICAN PEOPLE? OR HELL JUST USE THE INDIANS?

I WANT PEACE, LOVE AND ROCK AND ROLL JUST LIKE ANY OTHER GOOD HEARTED AMERICAN WOULD, BUT THERE IS ALOT OF HARSH BLOOD OUT THERE. I HEARD A BLACK GUY WAS AT A CLUB WEARING AND OBAMA HAT TO THE SIDE, THE BOUNCER ASKED HIM TO FACE HIS HAT FORWARD(CLUB RULES) AND THE BLACK GUY FREAKED IN FRONT OF A FEW OTHER BLACK PEOPLE(OF COURSE) YELLED OVER THE MUSIC "THIS GUY DON'T LIKE OBAMA" SECURITY TRIED TO EXPLAIN AND THE FOOL WAS IRRATE AND STUPID. DIDN'T LISTEN TO THE EXPLAINATION AND JUST RATTLED OFF "SO WHO YOU GONNA VOTE FOR"? THE OFFICER SAID"NEITHER THEY ARE BOTH A COUPLE OF ASSHOLES" HELL IF HE DIDN'T ALSO PUT DOWN MCCAIN WHO KNOWS WHAT THE MOOLIES WOULD HAVE DONE. TOO MUCH RACIAL BULLSHIT!!!! THE MONKEYS NEED TO GO BACK IN THEIR CAGES!!!!!!!!!! AND LETS GET RID OF THE CANCER THAT IS EATING THE YOUTH OF AMERICA AKA HIP HOP AND RAP. CRAP THAT IS FUNDING A BUNCH OF CROOKED, DOPE SMOKING, ILLEGAL GUN HOLDING PIECES OF GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!

WHITE POWER
WHITE POWER
WHITE POWER

GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!!
FREEDOM FROM THE CROOKS OF THIS COUNTRY!!!

TED NUGENT OR LOU DOBBS FOR PRESIDENT
FSP

Lake City, FL

#19 Sep 28, 2008
zack wrote:
I'm white and I'm tempted to riot if we wind up electing that idiot neocon warmonger McCain.
Everyone please remember to vote

NObama in NOvember...

http://www.gunbanobama.com/
johnson

Panama City, FL

#20 Oct 5, 2008
Blacks riot simply because that's what they do. They are savage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pensacola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News County stays the course on backyard chicken ban (Aug '14) 18 hr Karma2 16
Looking for tha boi in on vaca Fri slindaville 5
Karl Eric Scheffing is a child molesting pervert (Jul '11) Fri John 121
Vote For Donald Trump Apr 17 Trump Is A Blowhard 17
How does a cockus work? Apr 15 Jack King 1
Debate: Marijuana - Pensacola, FL (Aug '10) Apr 10 Kyle Connally 758
Sandy Sansing employs felons (Sep '10) Apr 8 Inyourface 33
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pensacola Mortgages