PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

#1777 Apr 20, 2013
To all my enemies, My condition is referred to as

Mr. William T, Riker was close, it is not autism.

I enjoy, "Autodidacticism (also autodidactism) is self-directed learning that is related to but different from informal learning. In a sense, autodidacticism is "learning on your own" or "by yourself", and an autodidact is a self-teacher."

Autodidacticism is a contemplative, absorptive procession. Some autodidacts spend a great deal of time reviewing the resources of libraries and educational websites.

*****One may become an autodidact at nearly any point in one's life.I became autodactic at 57 While some may have been informed in a conventional manner in a particular field, they may choose to inform themselves in other, often unrelated areas.

Many notable contributions have been made by autodidacts.I hope to make a major contribute to Natural Health when I am done with my book.
Judge Not

Miami, FL

#1778 Apr 20, 2013
You're a legend in your own mind.
just one

Spring Hill, FL

#1779 Apr 20, 2013
and again

mental defiant

what ever PopFrancis is
just one

Spring Hill, FL

#1782 Apr 21, 2013
Panamaed wrote:
Worry about the boat ...AND MORE....
thanks ....

but can you sleep.....

|||| are you the sick one or is it the boat smeller ||||
Panamaed

United States

#1783 Apr 21, 2013
Unleash the hounds...not the military...a bloodhound needs to be employed to track the treasonous bastards.

THE 1ST AND THE 4TH ARE DEAD.....LONG LIVE THE FIRST AND THE FOURTH!
The Winner

Spring Hill, FL

#1784 Apr 21, 2013
Panamaed wrote:
Unleash the hounds...not the military...a bloodhound needs to be employed to track the treasonous bastards.
THE 1ST AND THE 4TH ARE DEAD.....LONG LIVE THE FIRST AND THE FOURTH!
und er ist tot
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

#1789 Apr 22, 2013
Judge Not wrote:
The worms in your brain are winning. Keep rambling, it's entertaining to the masses.
It must be those the Arsenic Laden Chicken Wings, Extra virgin Olive Oil should really be what flows through everyone brain, check it out.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

#1790 Apr 22, 2013
CAUGHT in Ofl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey PopFrancis ---
this retired judge thinks you one sad puppy
glad not to have to keep my cool while you drool
--- get lost: tired of your barks
This Savannah Juror should not recuse himself if assigned a Police Brutality case? According to you, I am still part of the pool. The kid who got the death penalty I happened to write letters to spare his life (Tropy Davis). The death penalty is crappola.

Having learned that 50 % of New Yorkers hate Police Officers in cases involving Police, they always seek different venues Why?

Everybody hates me, everybody hates the Celtics also (greatness), I am flattered, plus The Knicks win the Knicks win!! T.G.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

#1791 Apr 22, 2013
Judge Not wrote:
You're a legend in your own mind.
First of all I said HOPE, once again you prove you can't read or write. Plus every athlete in America strives for greatness,
What do you strive for? To make a complete "Ass" of yourself!!!

Good Luck your doing a fine job.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

#1792 Apr 22, 2013
In case your wondering, I was a Lt. Security
Officer for two years. I didmost of my time going on bomb patrols daily at the Sun Sentinnel Building.

I am sure now,I was highly underpaid. Boston was a major SNAFU, it should not happen if everyone is doing their jobs properly. I did mine. I was also promoted very rapidly. because I demonstrated excellent performace andmy superiors
did not think I was mentally handicapped, rightfully so !!

In addition,my Grandfather was a Fireman who worked New Yorks Polo Grounds.
He Must be rolling in his grave knowing how I was treatedso harshly by Police. I was an easy target for Mr. Big Stuffs. The real McCoys, they simply choke.

There is a reason 50% of New Yorkers hate police.
me too

Spring Hill, FL

#1793 Apr 22, 2013
PopFrancis wrote:
... was a ...Officer...hate police.
thanks Buddy for your quote.....now you are a BIRD

please.... if in flight do not dump
me too

Spring Hill, FL

#1794 Apr 22, 2013
will add comment

have lost patience with many postters, including self, over the years

reread my last post, jibe, comment, whatever

me too is a very sad me too

will sit, like good god bud, and just get fat
Judge Not

Tampa, FL

#1795 Apr 22, 2013
PopFrancis wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all I said HOPE, once again you prove you can't read or write. Plus every athlete in America strives for greatness,
What do you strive for? To make a complete "Ass" of yourself!!!
Good Luck your doing a fine job.
You definitely have priapism of the brain. As for being a Lieutenant Security Officer...well, there are so many ways to say this so, here goes. Security Guards are those who couldn't do ANYTHING else in life, they are the dregs of middle school drop outs. They can't make it as police yet, they want sooooo bad to be one. I bet you even carried your badge around in your wallet and showed it to people hoping it would impress them. You probably bought all the police paraphernalia, gun belt, night stick, handcuffs, flashlight, whistle...the list is endless. You probably sit in your lonely apartment, day after day, listening to your police scanner wishing you could be "out there" on that BIG call. Night after night, day after day, you sat at your lonely post waiting for someone to trespass so you could yell, "Halt! Or I'll say Halt again!" I've got a little secret for you, Paul Blart could pull it off but you can't. Telling everyone you were a Lieutenant Security Officer is like saying you were a hall monitor in elementary school. Ever get the feeling that everyone is pointing and laughing at YOU? Well, they are.
seems necessary

Spring Hill, FL

#1796 Apr 22, 2013
Judge Not wrote:
<quoted text>
You definitely have ...they are.
for all reading posters to give it up

what is or is not

please

pick not on the other dumbos - it might not be true

yet

heck\}/
annonimous

Yulee, FL

#1797 Apr 22, 2013
OMG!!! YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS!!!!
not a truth

Spring Hill, FL

#1798 Apr 23, 2013
annonimous wrote:
OMG!!! YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =l-HqHSkYG-YXX
Happy B--- S---, loved by it's fabricators

as is most B--- S---; believe what you want as life is simple but then again ======== WISE-UP
JUST THINKING

Spring Hill, FL

#1799 Apr 23, 2013
not a truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy ... then again...
lOT OF PLANNING
LOT OF YEARS
LOT OF PATIENCE

GET REAL

LOT OF REALITY?
apache pow wow

Hallandale, FL

#1800 Apr 25, 2013
Judge Not wrote:
The worms in your brain are winning. Keep rambling, it's entertaining to the masses.
sound wisdom
Judy

Clearwater, FL

#1801 Apr 25, 2013
Certainly not a Republican...........they've done enough damage to Florida.
good democratic in

Spring Hill, FL

#1802 Apr 25, 2013
Judy wrote:
Certainly not a Republican..........they've done enough damage to Florida.
good thing we have both dems/rep jack asses/ elephants
if not nothing real would happen - takes two to tango

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pensacola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dog boarding 1 hr GSD Lover 3
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 4 hr Liberal forever 2,989
County stays the course on backyard chicken ban Sep 29 Ocean city 9
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) Sep 29 Liberal forever 2,526
I hate retired US Navy Chiefs (Feb '13) Sep 28 Get Real 180
Wal-Mart's negative effects on our society. (Aug '06) Sep 25 jack 84
Identity thieves and sexual deviants Sep 22 Gregory Lee Taylor 2
Pensacola Dating
Find my Match

Pensacola Jobs

Pensacola People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pensacola News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pensacola

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]