CHC

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jan 18, 2010
If you know anything about Destiny's services (it's reported she passed away today http://wishuponahero.com/wishes/... )
please post the information.

Sincerest condolences to the Zane family , especially Angela Angie Zane http://wishuponahero.com/profile/...
DCC

West New York, NJ

#2 Jan 20, 2010
Sorry, no obituary found. You can check online, I found nothing.
CDC

Ventura, CA

#3 Jan 20, 2010
The mom's name is Angela Zane aka Angie Zane aka AngieZ08070 at wishuponahero.com . If you know her (her picture is in one of her wishes at that site), please let her know we are praying for her.
BSE

Millsboro, DE

#4 Feb 26, 2013
CDC wrote:
The mom's name is Angela Zane aka Angie Zane aka AngieZ08070 at wishuponahero.com . If you know her (her picture is in one of her wishes at that site), please let her know we are praying for her.
She scammed everyone.
http://www.nj.com/salem/index.ssf/2013/02/pen...
smmfh

Pennsville, NJ

#5 Mar 1, 2013
i cant believe that this is on here i know angie personally andi know for a fact that this is NOT true. this is sickening... im sorry for all of yu that actually felt bad for this piece of shit .. or any of yu that sent her anything. her daughter is perfectly fine and healthy. she is now 11 years old. her mother needs serious mental help. this is disgustingg...,.
disgustedmom

Moorestown, NJ

#7 Mar 4, 2013
I also know angel zane for all her pathetic 34 years she has done more than just scam wish upon a hero, she has also scammed FEMA, and victim witness comp, she claimed to have lived at a property that was damaged by hurricane sandy, and received $12,000, SHE NEVER LIVED THERE, the people that honestly lived there did not receive any money because she already claimed it.Now the real residents of Sandy can not get any help because she already claimed the address, the real residents are HOMELESS!!!!!! She also scammed victim witness comp. saying the father of her two youngest children beat her, this was NOT TRUE!!!! She received $16,000 for that, NOT DONE YET She also stole the identities of her five children, and used their identities for phones, electric, cable, and everything she could get for free, she has done this for 12 years, EVER SINCE HER OLDEST CHILD HAS BEEN BORN. NOT DONE YET, She also stole her sisters childrens identities, WELL THATS NOT EVEN IT, but to make a long long long story short, she was busted for fema, and for her childrens ids, she has been investigated by HOMELAND SECURITY AND CHARGES HAVE BEEN PRESSED, these are federal charges, I believe her scamming may have come to an abrupt holt, THIS IS THE TRUTH, HOW DO I KNOW THAT THESE ARE FACTS, I am her sister, the house she claimed was mine, and she stole my two oldest daughters id!!!! Her daughter,(my niece) IS THE ONE SHE PROCLAIMED DEAD, She has always since the day my niece was born has not had even a bit of love towards my niece (as a matter of fact when Destiny was born, she begged me to keep her) Anyone that she may claim to be her friend, TRUST AND BELIEVE SHE DOES NOT HAVE FRIENDS, SHE HAS VICTIMS, I Have tried to love her as a sister only to be turned on by her, I want to tell the world about this so no other person gets scammed, and for all those who THINK THEY ARE HER FRIEND AND STICK UP FOR HER, LET ME JUST SAY THIS, GO AHEAD AND KEEP THINKING THAT, ILL BE HERE WHEN SHE FINALLY PISSES YOU OFF AND STEALS FROM YOU IN SOME WAY, ILL BE HERE TO TELL YOU IM SORRY IT HAPPENED BUT I TOLD YOU SO.!!!!!!!!
FormerFriendofHe rs

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Mar 29, 2013
Everything her sister says about her is true and she tries to blame it all on everyone else. She won't accept responsibility for any of the wrong doing she has done. She has even went as far to sell her mother's and her children's much need medication to get money to support her shopping compulsion and her own pill habit. She needs to be psychologically evaluated...she is definitely either a sociopath or a psychopath. She even fails to teach her autistic teenage child how to properly use the bathroom because it adds more believability to his disability if he has to wear diapers. She drugs her kids every night with benadryl and Tylenol so they will go to sleep. It is a very sad thing what these kids have been put through and the state still leaves them in her care. Angie looks at her kids as $$$$. She even talked about selling the lil one to an adoptive family because she wanted money and not 5 or 6 kids. All I have to say is the truth will come out in the light and God doesn't like people that do ugly. Karma will catch up to you 3 fold for everything you have done.
frendoffam

Mount Laurel, NJ

#9 Mar 30, 2013
Fact:former friend of hers and mrs.thompson first we will respond to the former friend , its quite obvious who you are , Marcia Sparks Prayta , fact , i know all about you and your lil shop "drug covet " , before you come online spewing crap and slinging crap of another speak truths, fact is , her eldest son is disabled , fact i have seen the paper work , fact she does not sell her kids meds , fact you have begged her for her kids mrds , fact , you are the one who was upset with her because she would not sell or give her baby up for adoption , fact , you told her to ask for money if she we're to give him up , fact , she has proof of whom did the recent public charges , fact its documented proof , fact you are also named in the charges with actual proof , because you did not get money from the one said sister , fact you are only on here talking crao because you wush to hide your pitiful life , fact you are a crack addict , who runs a grooming shop to feed your addiction , fact you gave your kids away so that you coukd still do drugs and not be respinsible for your children , FACT you also begged Angie srveral occasions to give you her kids meds and she would not , FACT , so before you sling lies first speak lies first remember the truth , cause all will come out in the open and you my dear enjoy your shop while you can , cause your ways will catch up to you soon enough , Mrs Toni , fact you stole your own kids idenity and when you could no longer use your kids you used her kids , FACT , you arebt even aloud near your grandkids nor see them because of this , fact you are a junkie always will be and a compulsive liar as well , i have known your entire family all your lives , Angie is left to sort the shit left behind you cause abd created , i have seen and saw with my own eyes , Toni you are the guilty party alwats have been , you cant hide no longer , your sistee proved she did not do any of it already just a,matters of going through the motions , fact the both of you Toni and Marcia are chronic compulsive liars and cant stand wen another succeeds while the two of you fail....truth has already came out, you will see....thus tge reason she still has her kids and niether of you do..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Penns Grove-Carneys Point board of education me... 17 hr I Still Love You 5
Who do you support for U.S. House in New Jersey... (Oct '10) Sep 25 Josh 43
Septemberfest attendees to pick 'Cutest Pennsvi... Aug '14 Stacy berry 1
Center of Town (May '09) Jul '14 The Truth 4
Carneys Point park restoration project breaks g... Jul '14 The Lies 2
Salem video beating suspect Latia Harris turns ... Jul '14 vaganista 2
Salem video beating suspect LaTia Harris still ... Jun '14 how u doing 4

Pennsville News Video

Pennsville Dating

more search filters