1 Killed In Pennsauken Multi-Vehicle Crash

Apr 18, 2011 Full story: CBS 3

At least one person was killed in an accident involving a car and two trucks in Camden County Monday morning.

Full Story
Truckers are losers

Mays Landing, NJ

#1 Apr 18, 2011
Well...I see another mental case trucker has murdered another innocent citizen. It's certainly no surprise that 2 truckers were involved in this masacre. The police simply must start pulling over these loser truckers and issuing tickets for their flagrant violation they commit daily. Whether it be tail-gating, speeding, unsafe passing, or other dangerous driving, they need to be removed from the roads. Just a note to you mental case truckers...I'll be capturing your antics on my video cam if you follow me too closely and sending it to the state police and your employer for their review. Expect a summons in the mail, although most of you probably can't read anyway.
mike

Camden, NJ

#2 Apr 20, 2011
many truck drivers drive better than many other drivers out there just because there are a few bad truck drivers you cant judge them all there are worse philly drivers on the road causing many more accidents so this was a tragic accident done by a careless driver and drivers careless like that shouldnt be allow to drive on the streets again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennsauken Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Pastor LDM 19,381
CMD Gear3 (Mar '14) Tue DopeHead07 700
Ravitz Family GETS Mt.Ephraim Pathmark for Pric... (Mar '14) Oct 15 obama victims 3
Camden County Reaches Full Sustainability Oct 9 Zach 1
Bidder for Atlantic City's Revel to contest auc... Oct 1 Broker-Auctioneer 1
Banking on Violence in Camden Sep '14 jesuslovesblow 4
Camden Home for Children was a haven for 114 years (Sep '08) Sep '14 Resident 4

Pennsauken News Video

Pennsauken Dating
Find my Match

Pennsauken Jobs

Pennsauken People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pennsauken News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pennsauken