Post a Comment

There are 3 comments on the CourierPostOnline story from Jul 24, 2010, titled Post a Comment. In it, CourierPostOnline reports that:

The "Extreme Makeover" house here could soon get another makeover. UrbanPromise, the Camden-based ministry that owns the landmark home, wants township approval to use the 3,000-square-foot building as a retreat center and meeting place.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CourierPostOnline.

frank

AOL

#1 Jul 24, 2010
it's a shame that extreme makeover came here to jersey to build a home for a family in need and they can't even afford to live there.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2 Jul 25, 2010
Interesting thread name - Post a Comment!

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#3 Jul 26, 2010
Comment I post

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennsauken Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CMD Gear3 (Mar '14) 7 hr Illyphillycmdprou... 2,054
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr honest assessment 20,982
News 5 reasons a move to save former MLK home in Cam... (Sep '16) 21 hr Al from Gaetanos 5
Kroc center youth event Wed Chandy 1
is camden really that bad? (Dec '15) Apr 3 H John Henry 8
Illegal immigrants Mar '17 Richard Kringle 2
Mayor Mayer gives 25 year tax rebate for retail... Jan '17 Recall Mayor Davi... 1

Pennsauken Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pennsauken Mortgages