Judith Kristen of Pennsauken penned "...

Judith Kristen of Pennsauken penned "A Date With A Beatle' and is...

There are 1 comment on the CourierPostOnline story from Mar 8, 2011, titled Judith Kristen of Pennsauken penned "A Date With A Beatle' and is.... In it, CourierPostOnline reports that:

For your love, Beatles fans would have done almost anything. Judith Kristen has the book -- and the cherished memories -- to prove it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CourierPostOnline.

Judith Kristen

Merchantville, NJ

#1 Mar 12, 2011
Thank you Courier Post for such a fabulous article about my book: "A Date with a Beatle" !!!! The response has been amazing. Our email and telephone calls over the last few days have been practically non-stop!:)

I hope to see everyone at the Kick-off to my world tour next Saturday at Earth Tones, 19 N. Center Street in Merchantville!

From then, it's off to NYC, Chicago, London, Liverpool, Germany, Switzerland, Austria... Los Angeles...

Part of the proceeds from each book benefit George Harrison's Material World Foundation.

I thank you all for the loving welcome for my book.
It is most appreciated!

~Judith Kristen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennsauken Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Vote 4everTEA TEA 20,514
CMD Gear3 (Mar '14) 12 hr wtf609 1,316
News 'Jersey City's the new Camden...Watch out, Bayo... (May '10) Nov 23 true facts 24
News Taking to the streets to fight heroin addiction... Nov 19 FTP 1
News N.J. lawmakers OK bill allowing licenses for un... Nov 18 spytheweb 5
Kensington work (Mar '15) Nov 14 yodiddy 59
News Keeping faith in Catholic education (Apr '15) Oct '15 Stevens Slongster 61
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pennsauken Mortgages