Camden man shot and killed on Louis S...

Camden man shot and killed on Louis Street

There are 4 comments on the The Jersey Journal story from Feb 20, 2013, titled Camden man shot and killed on Louis Street. In it, The Jersey Journal reports that:

Rajan Jefferson, 23, of Camden, was shot shortly before 4 p.m. Tuesday on the 1500 block of Louis Street in Camden.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jersey Journal.

tmw

Camden, NJ

#1 Feb 20, 2013
so sad so soon too young when is the violence gonna stop guns are for bullys
love

United States

#2 Feb 20, 2013
To all the hood i pray for us all may God save everyone n bless us all cuz it's just way to much hate in the hearts of many so many young ppl dieing prematurely n how many families affected by losing their love ones for no reason nobody deserves to get killed by the hands of another to all those that read just pray of love n mercy from the Lord Jesus Christ only His needed to b shed not ours
cashrules

United States

#3 Feb 20, 2013
U do dirt u lay in it!
love

United States

#4 Feb 21, 2013
Wow can't believe u said that hope ya fam stay safe n don't have to ever go through what half of cmd experiencing u sound really lost im pray for u who knows when ya time will come but the Lord recklessness happens everyday u should show alil more respect than that we all different but at the end of the day one lost affects us all cuz it could of been u or someone in ya fam n i know u wouldn't want somebody to say what u said. Peace b with u or death b upon u ask for forgiveness we r living in the last days one thing for sure u r lost. Sorry to the fam if u read cashrules comment

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennsauken Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CMD Gear3 (Mar '14) 7 hr craxc87 1,175
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 20 hr Samson 20,104
News The urban prepper: Learning from Atlantic City'... Aug 26 SurvivalsEverything 1
News Alleged Illegal Immigrants Charged With Drug Tr... Aug 15 RustyS 3
Debate: Marijuana - Collingswood, NJ (Aug '10) Aug 9 Suzie Q 14
Impeach Maple Shade Township Council Jul '15 Ella Enchanted 1
Kensington work Jul '15 Shibbybag80 51
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pennsauken Mortgages