High turnout in many N.J. school races

High turnout in many N.J. school races

There are 1 comment on the Northeasttimes.com story from Apr 21, 2010, titled High turnout in many N.J. school races. In it, Northeasttimes.com reports that:

As voters packed the Washington Township High School gymnasium, 6-year-old Ellie Koerner had the best seat in the house - on the shoulders of her father, Dave Koerner - as they waited in line.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Northeasttimes.com.

Kemmery

Cherry Hill, NJ

#1 Apr 21, 2010
Thats it! I'm taxed out. Lets see what they get if we all sell! My family suffered a huge decrease in pay this year, and my taxes are getting higher still. Thanks allot Deptford!

I'm done with this state, my property will now go on the market, I can no longer afford higher taxes or this State.

All of us are getting cuts in our salaries, and higher taxes still. It doesn't add up.

Good luck New Jersey, I'm OUT!!!!!!

Good luck in getting what you want when we all put For Sale signs up! What the hell will you get then. NOTHING! Just like the rest of us!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennsauken Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Jose 20,982
News Camden family to be featured on 'Extreme Makeov... (Aug '07) Jul 15 Klarisa 115
looking for kathleen york (Apr '09) Jul 11 Anonymous 3
News The Economic Reality Of Proposed Tariffs On Solar Jul 8 Solarman 1
News Woman admits embezzling from nonprofit that hel... Jun '17 MrsCortes 1
News Do Not Adopt from Greyhound Angel Adoption (Oct '09) Jun '17 Rcgall1984 20
Is Camden Really That Bad? (Nov '11) May '17 Junebug 43

Pennsauken Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pennsauken Mortgages