Ptowngirlallgrow nup

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Jun 23, 2011
I would like to know why the All Around Pennsauken paper completely omits any crime reports that occur in this town, We all know that crime is everywhere however the town paper and the Topix crime for Pennsauken reports NOTHING. What's up with that and how can we change this. You know it is bad when your at Rita's on Westfield Ave close to darkness falling on the town and a P'town cop that knows the person next to you calls out on the loudspeaker "hey, sis go home, I told you not to be up here after dark!"

Since: Jan 10

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Jun 23, 2011
why no police blotter in the paper....asked town official and was told "no one wants to read bad stuff about their town" bullshit I want to know what's happening truly ALL AROUND PENNSAUKEN!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#3 Jul 2, 2011
Pennsauken is slowly becoming Camden. It's caused by democrat cancer. It's a tumor.

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#4 Jul 6, 2011
The more that the people and the goverment keep being P/C and liberal things will only going down hill.I agree with poster #2&#3,I want to know what is going on in my neighborhood.If I did I could at the very least protect myself and my family.Wake up people,just saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennsauken Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Truth Told 21,726
News No charges for cop who pummeled man 12 times in... May 16 Skeirka Jones 2
Helicopters in HADDON TWP (Mar '09) May 4 Billy bang bang 2
News Suspect in gang murder in W'boro pleads innocent (Mar '07) Apr 29 Brett 83
A man is dogging micetrap records Apr '18 A man 1
News Murder suspect turns self in to Camden police (Jul '08) Feb '18 Williams_856 3
News NHL All-Star Game returns to thriving Tampa Bay... Feb '18 All phartx 2

Pennsauken Jobs

Personal Finance

Pennsauken Mortgages