Attorney questions account of man's d...

Attorney questions account of man's death during police arrest in Penns Grove

There are 3 comments on the New Jersey Online story from Mar 26, 2010, titled Attorney questions account of man's death during police arrest in Penns Grove. In it, New Jersey Online reports that:

A memorial to MoShowon Leach at Penn Village Apartments in Penns Grove where he died Sunday night as police were attempting to take him into custody.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Jersey Online.

Joe Fay

Iselin, NJ

#1 Mar 27, 2010
I am really pissed off at our INCOMPATANT POLICE FORCES. Why does it take Pennsgrove,Carney's Point,Pennsville,Salem County ,and State Police to detain 1 5'6" man without murdering him? It just goes to show how poor quality our rediculous taxes provide us with so called police protection?
JerseyGurl

Allen, TX

#2 Mar 29, 2010
It is unfortunate that a man died, but had he listened to police's orders there never would have been a struggle. Clearly the police were called out for a reason. He was high and causing a disturbance. And when your describing him, don't stop at 5'6" as if he were a little man. He was an extremely large man fighting with much smaller men with very few officers on duty and that is why OTHER departments were called in. Learn the facts before you start typing.
Phil

United States

#3 Mar 29, 2010
at least joe fay can spell, right?=)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Penns Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
first time gay experences (Jan '13) Aug 8 lol 3
News Population decline in Salem County due to lack ... (May '15) Oct '16 marge staab 3
Pedricktown (Dec '06) Oct '16 Kmk784 5
News Maryland man allegedly stole $118K vehicle from... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Jus 1
Former Resident. (Nov '15) May '16 Change On The Way 3
The degradation of Penns Grove, NJ (Sep '08) May '16 MRS-RAINEY 17
Friendly tavern (Feb '16) Feb '16 Salvage one 1

Penns Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Penns Grove Mortgages