Tagless Prisoner's Freedom Spree Ends...

Tagless Prisoner's Freedom Spree Ends in Sea Isle City

There are 3 comments on the Cape May County Herald story from Aug 25, 2008, titled Tagless Prisoner's Freedom Spree Ends in Sea Isle City. In it, Cape May County Herald reports that:

A state prisoner walked away from his place of employ Aug. 22, had two hours of freedom but then refused to buy a beach tag, which led to his capture.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cape May County Herald.

Food Handling Prisoners

Detroit, MI

#1 Aug 26, 2008
Isn't it comforting to know, prisoners are behind the kitchen doors handling your food. Just look at those handcuffed hands, you know he must wash after each restroom break, yeah right.
Emirl he is not.
"Ayyy, Yes Waitress from the Deauville Inn I would love to have a side order of french fries, but please this time without the HEP C."
yugocif

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Aug 29, 2008
Everyone is Strathmere should be locked up
Shootin Smack on Beach

Detroit, MI

#3 Aug 29, 2008
I heard they go to the beach to shoot up Horse. Maybe this explains the syringes on the beach.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Penns Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Maryland man allegedly stole $118K vehicle from... Jun '16 Jus 1
Former Resident. (Nov '15) May '16 Change On The Way 3
The degradation of Penns Grove, NJ (Sep '08) May '16 MRS-RAINEY 17
Friendly tavern (Feb '16) Feb '16 Salvage one 1
News Threat and Harassment for New Jersey Towns Firs... (Jan '07) Sep '15 Msultsngs nfo 3
News Population decline in Salem County due to lack ... (May '15) Jun '15 The Truth 2
News Septemberfest attendees to pick 'Cutest Pennsvi... (Aug '14) Jun '15 The Truth 3

Penns Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Penns Grove Mortgages