Mayra Rosner

Whitehouse Station, NJ

#1 May 13, 2009
Pilates is a series of controlled and flowing movements designed to improve muscle strength, endurance and flexibility. Each movement focuses on controlled
breathing and core stability.
Intro to Pilates Mat
A full body workout for all levels of fitness. This series is perfect for those who have never done Pilates. You will learn the fundamentals of Pilates at a pace that will encourage you to learn more! You will increase muscle strength and flexibility, correct your posture and create body awareness. You will leave each class feeling invigorated. Definitely something you want to try at least once!
Dates: Sundays, May 31 - July 26 (no class July 5)
Time: 9:45 - 10:45 AM
Location: The Village Learning Center, 15 Yard Road, Pennington, NJ 08534
Cost:$80 for 7- weeks
Mixed Level Pilates Mat
This series is perfect for those who have done Pilates at least once. This class is taught in a faster paced than a beginning mat class. The routines will be challenging, so that you can achieve your goals. This class will also incorporate other fitness equipment, such as the stability ball and Pilates ring for variety and workout enhancement.
Dates: Session I - Tuesdays, May 26 - July 14
Session II - Sundays, May 31 - July 26 (no class July 5)
Time: Session I - 6:00 - 7:00 PM Session II - 11:15 - 12:15 PM
Location: The Village Learning Center, 15 Yard Road, Pennington, NJ 08534
Cost:$80 for 7- weeks/per session

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fake Moon Landing Question (Mar '12) Jun '16 Ssgt Neil 26
Need to find woman who dated a married attorney... (Aug '15) Jun '16 Disgusted 4
St Michael Home for Chilren Alumni 1952-1975 (Feb '07) Jun '16 Patricia erbetta 163
News Trump helps Chris Christie pay off his campaign... May '16 Mantequilla 2
What is wrong with Horizon N J Health? Apr '16 Leslie Fairchild 1
Hookers (Jun '15) Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 2
News Huckabee likens gay marriage to incest, polygamy (Apr '10) Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 1,922

Pennington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pennington Mortgages