Review: Riverstone Custom Cabinetry

Posted in the Pennington Forum

DO-NOT-USE-THIS- COMPANY

Parlin, NJ

#1 Sep 6, 2008
think again before selecting this company!!! my brother in-law had his kitchen done by this company and said the workmanship is poor, rushed and they will try to fraudulently rip you off any way they can!! there is a nice place locally in the town of hopewell that did an outstanding job in my home...
Tracy Martin- Owner

Trenton, NJ

#2 Jan 15, 2009
Interesting comments from someone who won't identify themselves. However, I can assure you that RiverStone's products and service are outstanding! We've been in the area doing business for over 15 years and our reputation is stellar! Your borther-in-law should contact me anytime with his concerns. I'm happy to address them and stand behind our work.
Tracy Martin- Owner

Trenton, NJ

#3 Jan 15, 2009
Your brother-in-law should upload his photos of the kitchen that he's complaining about to make sure we can all see! Photos won't lie! And everyone will be able to judge for themselves!
FIORI INTERNATIONAL

United States

#4 Jan 10, 2010
MS,MARTIN'S PRICE AND CRAFTSMANSHIP IS FANTASTIC.I HAVE USED AND WILL USE HER ON ALL OUR PROJECTS,HER COSTS ARE WELL BELOW THE GENERAL COSTS OF OTHER CRAFTSMAN.SHE HAS BEEN A CONSULTANT TO ME AND WE HAVE REACHED THE POINT OF NOT CONSIDERING OTHER BIDS.MY BUSINESS IS BASED ON QUALITY AND ASSURANCE OF CUSTOMER SATISFACTION,THE SAME QUALITIES OF RIVERSTONE CABINETRY.
FIORI INTERNATIONAL

United States

#5 Jan 10, 2010
THE VERY BEST IN THE BUSINESS
FIORI INTERNATIONAL

United States

#6 Jan 10, 2010
the very best in the business,been using them for years,don't consider anyone else.ms martin get's the job done
David Simmons

United States

#7 Jan 10, 2010
love her company,rec, by a friend
David Simmons

United States

#8 Jan 10, 2010
great job
AT YOUR OWN RISK

Pennington, NJ

#9 May 3, 2010
owner and her friend certainly seem to need to defend themselves. forget them. very overpriced, and contracts out work to shoddy contractors. price you accept will not be same as what the work ends up costing. bid low and pay more. selling cabinets, calling it something else!

also one of those women "businessMEN". make sure to get detailed list of work to be done, and have it reviewed by someone that can fill in the questions around what isn't said.
Tracy Martin- owner

Pennington, NJ

#10 May 17, 2010
It seems that the internet is a place for a lot of misinformation and yes, I feel that correcting that misinformation, is important. We are the only local Kitchen and Bath dealer that has an in house staff. My husband has 30+ years experience in constructing residential homes and has won many awards for design and construction. You get what you pay for. Our references speak for themselves. .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Jersey Christmas tree controlled by tweets Dec 22 Jesus Latter Day ... 1
Fake Moon Landing Question (Mar '12) Dec 16 Time Travel 18
St Michael Home for Chilren Alumni 1952-1975 (Feb '07) Nov '14 ghorn 155
The World Knows the U.S. is being led by Incomp... Nov '14 Culture Auditor 1
New Work by Robert Beck On View in Lambertville Oct '14 Lynell 1
Looking for a girl Oct '14 cutie 1
A Walk Among Violent Action Movies in Princeton Sep '14 Culture Auditor 1

Pennington News Video

Pennington Dating
Find my Match