Woo Hoo

Big Stone Gap, VA

#1 Feb 26, 2013
Mary Jane Hillman

Leesburg, VA

#3 Feb 26, 2013
Maybe it will stop this ignorance
agree

Salem, VA

#4 Feb 26, 2013
Absolutely love it. People get on here and attack ppl n spew gossip because their sitting snuggly anoymous behind their cmptr.now maybe they wont feel so unaccountable for their bs , knowing they can be identified
noon news

Christiansburg, VA

#5 Feb 27, 2013
It is hard to win a lawsuit like this, I hope she does.
What the heck

Myrtle Beach, SC

#6 Feb 27, 2013
I hope she wins. Has to be a way to stop the slander on this site.
lil bit

Vinton, VA

#7 Feb 27, 2013
If she can't find John Doe then how can she win? I do hope she can find out who that person is. What the heck you do most of the slander on here miss Young and and I just might encourage Elizabeth to get her a lawyer. Stop making making your nasty comments to me. It is you that don't know Stephanie.
What the heck

Myrtle Beach, SC

#8 Feb 28, 2013
Your too funny Elizabeth's alter ego!!!! I have only posted three times on Topix since it's existence. I know Stephanie better than anyone. Trust me I do. They can trace these posts. Just wait and see. I haven't made any nasty commits to you. I just stated the truth. I can tell you one thing Stephanie hasn't ever spoke to you, committed to any of your Facebook remarks or emails you sent her. You have went through every lawyer in Lee County and they all think you are crazy. I know because I work for any attorney. So get a life! You are just jealous because Stephanie is a beautiful lady.
lil bit

Vinton, VA

#10 Feb 28, 2013
What the heck wrote:
Your too funny Elizabeth's alter ego!!!! I have only posted three times on Topix since it's existence. I know Stephanie better than anyone. Trust me I do. They can trace these posts. Just wait and see. I haven't made any nasty commits to you. I just stated the truth. I can tell you one thing Stephanie hasn't ever spoke to you, committed to any of your Facebook remarks or emails you sent her. You have went through every lawyer in Lee County and they all think you are crazy. I know because I work for any attorney. So get a life! You are just jealous because Stephanie is a beautiful lady.
What has looks got to do with it miss young. Pretty is just skin deep and that is as far as she goes. and again this is not Elizabeth's alter ego here. I don't care who you and father more I don't care. Just like Jonesville. You love them as long as you can get money out of them. Why don't you call Elizabeth and tell her what you are saying about her on topix? Afraid you will get fired?? You can also be traced on topix so I wouldn't say to much if I were you! You people in Jonesville aren't perfect and I know that for a fact. All you do sit in court waiting for a free meal to come in from the court. I don't knoe many of the lawyers that would let their employers get on topix and that is Don Williams. It is your big altered ego you are walking on so back off. I was at the auction the night Stephanie made the nasty face to Elizabeth and if I have to I can bring you 4 people that saw it. If you work with a lawyer you would know that the only reason that Elizabeth has ever used a lawyer was when her daughter was killed and that was to try to protect her grand children. Don Williams is not a lawyer. He is a blood sucker.
lil bit

Vinton, VA

#11 Feb 28, 2013
What the heck wrote:
Your too funny Elizabeth's alter ego!!!! I have only posted three times on Topix since it's existence. I know Stephanie better than anyone. Trust me I do. They can trace these posts. Just wait and see. I haven't made any nasty commits to you. I just stated the truth. I can tell you one thing Stephanie hasn't ever spoke to you, committed to any of your Facebook remarks or emails you sent her. You have went through every lawyer in Lee County and they all think you are crazy. I know because I work for any attorney. So get a life! You are just jealous because Stephanie is a beautiful lady.
You are a liar. You are on topix every day. And I bet you are such a good friend to Stephanie Young and on topix splattering her name all over topix for everyone to read. Smart Lawyers wife!!!
what

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12 Mar 2, 2013
Confused. Posts make no sense ill bit.
lil bit

Vinton, VA

#13 Mar 2, 2013
You make no sense. You stand up and lie for Stephanie and think you were there when from what I have been told you don't even live in or near Lee County. She has all of you fooled and so does nasty David and Jason.
You have posted more that 3 times on topix. You posted more than 3 times one Brian Young forum so that makes you a liar just like the rest of your family.My daddy taught me to go to the persons and make things right and then God could forgive me if I was in the wrong. You Young's just walk on people and go on just as if it was a job you had to to. You have walked all over Elizabeth and she did nothing to any of you. She had her baby and kept it, raised it and ask Robert for nothing. Infact she kept her away from Robert. She didn't want her daughter around any of you but she did become friends with Bryan before she died. You ask how I know all this? Elizabeth adopted me after my mother died . I became friends with her and her daughter while Lisa and I were in the hospital having our babies. I have divorced since then and my daughter is in college at ETSU and for the past 3 years Elizabeth has helped her with her rent. I know about 20 kids that Elizabeth has helped so they can go to college. She does taxes for people that can't afford to pay.Elizabeth tells me to ignore you but I can't stand by and see her hurt by you and your family over and over so you need stop now because when you slander her I will be on hear to slander you. You are just like Stephanie. Elizabeth sent a message to Stephanie on face book that only she could read and telling her to stop and with her bully attude some one will have to prove that you are wrong to
lil bit

Vinton, VA

#14 Mar 2, 2013
what wrote:
Confused. Posts make no sense ill bit.
are you that dumb?
sugar

Gatlinburg, TN

#15 Mar 2, 2013
If its the truth they will not do anything.
darling

Vinton, VA

#16 Mar 2, 2013
how would you know?
party wild

Vinton, VA

#17 Mar 2, 2013
lil bit wrote:
<quoted text>What has looks got to do with it miss young. Pretty is just skin deep and that is as far as she goes. and again this is not Elizabeth's alter ego here. I don't care who you and father more I don't care. Just like Jonesville. You love them as long as you can get money out of them. Why don't you call Elizabeth and tell her what you are saying about her on topix? Afraid you will get fired?? You can also be traced on topix so I wouldn't say to much if I were you! You people in Jonesville aren't perfect and I know that for a fact. All you do sit in court waiting for a free meal to come in from the court. I don't knoe many of the lawyers that would let their employers get on topix and that is Don Williams. It is your big altered ego you are walking on so back off. I was at the auction the night Stephanie made the nasty face to Elizabeth and if I have to I can bring you 4 people that saw it. If you work with a lawyer you would know that the only reason that Elizabeth has ever used a lawyer was when her daughter was killed and that was to try to protect her grand children. Don Williams is not a lawyer. He is a blood sucker.
yea, what has looks got to do with it miss Morgan? She likes to drink her mixed drinks at the bar and wear her tight tee shirts in front of other men. Jason loves to show her off. how scum can one get?
party wild

Vinton, VA

#18 Mar 2, 2013
What the heck wrote:
Your too funny Elizabeth's alter ego!!!! I have only posted three times on Topix since it's existence. I know Stephanie better than anyone. Trust me I do. They can trace these posts. Just wait and see. I haven't made any nasty commits to you. I just stated the truth. I can tell you one thing Stephanie hasn't ever spoke to you, committed to any of your Facebook remarks or emails you sent her. You have went through every lawyer in Lee County and they all think you are crazy. I know because I work for any attorney. So get a life! You are just jealous because Stephanie is a beautiful lady.
You are Mannada Morgan from Stikcleyville, VA You do not work for any lawyer in Lee County and Elizabeth's Lawyer in in Wise Va. She would nor trust any of the lawyers in Jonesville but George Cridlen. You are as big a liar as your cousin's wife, Stephanie. Every body in Lee County knows the Young's and what they are so don't get on topix trying to defend them. you say you work for a lawyer and you don't know what a liar is. haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennington Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's better el centenariio or el castillo? 3 hr Desteny Rae 2
School Board 3 hr Desteny Rae 1
Marriage Aug 20 worried 1
Consumer alert: Tri State metal in Pennington G... Aug 16 Countrygirl 1
new jobs n lee Aug 15 DEM 4
marshall tucker Aug 5 marshall tucker i... 7
restroom Jul '16 Hoosier boy 23

Pennington Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pennington Gap Mortgages