leak in the sink

United States

#110 Nov 22, 2012
Coalman wrote:
Lets go for it people.Give it a chance. I like it something different in Lee beside football that sucks.
no racing just some faces on a hill.
How can you compare that to a sport ?
stonewall

Natural Bridge, VA

#111 Nov 23, 2012
And just how do they propose to "build" this stupid thing? Carve it out of the hillside? Pour it out of concrete? Make it out of plaster of paris? Either way it still sounds and looks like sh!t! Hey Terry go smoke some more pot with Gary and Ty and think of some more stupid sh!t to do.
Harvard

Maynardville, TN

#112 Nov 24, 2012
Don't you just love how eloquently these idiots state their views?I am quiet sure your advanced degrees and prior maketing and sales expertise qualifies for this market analysis of this project? Did it hurt your head to type this?
yankme

Saint Louis, MO

#113 Nov 24, 2012
elequence,advanced degrees,and marketing skills are not yet requrired of one to express an opinion on here,or anywhere, Harvard.Typical libtard,elitist thinking,,
yankme

Saint Louis, MO

#114 Nov 24, 2012
of course,harvard graduate level spelling isn't required either,,,lucky for me.
Stupid

Hillsboro, WV

#115 Nov 24, 2012
Harvard can't even spell it right. Go back to school, learn to spell and then come back and tell us how stupid we are.
frost warning

Charlotte, NC

#116 Nov 24, 2012
Is this still going to happen?
Yale

Charlotte, NC

#117 Nov 25, 2012
Harvard wrote:
Don't you just love how eloquently these idiots state their views?I am quiet sure your advanced degrees and prior maketing and sales expertise qualifies for this market analysis of this project? Did it hurt your head to type this?
I am "quiet" sure you have an advanced degree too lol. Probably in "maketing" right???
FED

Tucker, GA

#118 Dec 2, 2012
Seems like we all can agree on this one. Not like Pennington needs something else embarrassing going on. You know everyone that reads our news paper has to wonder what kind of people we have running our little town. I mean I know we need something good to draw in business here, but wasting good money on this project is ridiculous.
Pisstol Pete

Jonesville, VA

#119 Dec 2, 2012
I wanna know if they are gonna carve that little guy who always pees on the numbers.
Mountain Man

Raven, VA

#120 Dec 2, 2012
Pisstol Pete wrote:
I wanna know if they are gonna carve that little guy who always pees on the numbers.
Honestly that should be the only picture on the mountain. Instead of him peeing on numbers it would be letters. PGPD more appropriate.
curious cate

Hamer, SC

#121 Dec 2, 2012
You ppl placing Nascar idol's faces on the mountain here in the Bible belt are going to h3ll! Spread the word idoltry isn't so good afterall. Either put the bible or a crucifix up there since no one knows what God looks like but I'm sure she is pretty. The end is nearer tthan you think.
Typical

United States

#122 Dec 7, 2012
I'm glad no one waited on any of you to invent the wheel, or design computer programs that allow you to 'post' your free opinions. Maybe we should wait on all of you to deliver Lee County from the ditch you have dug us. Truth: other areas grow and flourish and compete in a global economy because there are people who develop ideas that don't fit in a box. What do we have to lose?'Pride'; 'social standing','jobs'; we don't have them now! Theories & ideas are educated guesses based on research & history/experiences. Do your own investigations. What group of fans drive more miles annually than NASCAR? Ha! You don't know! Do some math, then reply. Personally, I think it's rediculous and hilarious. So will everyone else in the world....stupidity sales! That's why people like some of you spend 1/2 of the national poverty level on an atv. Ya know what else? Critics bitched when the gov't spent millions developing a 'communication' system (aka internet); look at us now! Ps not pd for or sponsored by anybody on the town council
Typical

United States

#123 Dec 7, 2012
Also, you know why 'we' are where we are.... Cause we do the same crap day after day, year after year. At least this is different. Feel free to submit your rocket scientist ideas anywhere free of charge.
Stupidity sells

San Antonio, TX

#124 Dec 7, 2012
Typical wrote:
I'm glad no one waited on any of you to invent the wheel, or design computer programs that allow you to 'post' your free opinions. Maybe we should wait on all of you to deliver Lee County from the ditch you have dug us. Truth: other areas grow and flourish and compete in a global economy because there are people who develop ideas that don't fit in a box. What do we have to lose?'Pride'; 'social standing','jobs'; we don't have them now! Theories & ideas are educated guesses based on research & history/experiences. Do your own investigations. What group of fans drive more miles annually than NASCAR? Ha! You don't know! Do some math, then reply. Personally, I think it's rediculous and hilarious. So will everyone else in the world....stupidity sales! That's why people like some of you spend 1/2 of the national poverty level on an atv. Ya know what else? Critics bitched when the gov't spent millions developing a 'communication' system (aka internet); look at us now! Ps not pd for or sponsored by anybody on the town council
http://stupidsalesdonkey.com/
Ollll

Maynardville, TN

#126 Dec 8, 2012
Dave jesses bought thAt land. So he could have some cash flow from the atv trail.
Lol is all I can say

United States

#127 Dec 9, 2012
I'm ashamed to live here. I really hope they decide not to put that stupid thing up! People are only goin to come here and laugh at your town. I'm moving. Lol
truck yeah

Concord, NC

#128 Dec 12, 2012
I mean really lets just put a sign under the sculptures that says "everything you though about us is true" The best we can do for this county is to spend money on a theater for who exactly? Maybe and movie theater for childrens matinees, and a Nascar statue with a stupid play on words??? Could we spend this "free" money on something constructive like fixing up some of the unsafe buildings in town and getting the vagrants off the street. As far as the ATV trail? We owned 20 acres to the top of Stone Mt. we gave an easement for this big project. We have since bought the twenty acres next to us. There will be no easement on it. I was told we were the only ones who had not signed on . That was a lie. Nope I am not in the mood to cooperate with this bunch of yahoos. Mt Racemore OMG
truck yeah

Concord, NC

#129 Dec 12, 2012
WE NEED A PETITION TO STOP THIS Can we do that on topix? If not I will get one and go house to house. I live on Right Poor Valley. I am not looking foward to inviting my friends and famiy to visit and they see that as soon as they enter our road. Who would sign?? Would it help?
hmmm

Charlotte, NC

#130 Dec 12, 2012
There is a petition to stop it online.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennington Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haunted places in Lee Co. (Apr '10) 14 hr im here 27
Dark Forest 17 hr Sissybee 2
election 2016 (Oct '16) Sun Justsain 153
Pennington Gap Music Thread (Jun '13) May 24 Musikologist 15
Lee High lunch menu May 23 Eat it 5
Can't believe Richard is still over pool after ... (May '14) May 5 Atveeee 16
Jim Gilbert May 4 DEA 1

Pennington Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance