justtoleteveryon eknow

Roanoke, VA

#1 Jul 26, 2010
This girl is the most obnoxious person i know of, and has the biggest mouth in lee county. so if you ever want something to go around really fast just let her know i'm sure the county will know before lunch time. she has no true concept of what life is and what it's like to have a real job and she doesn't even pay her own bills. she lives on her own with her friend katy but everything gets paid by her mamaw and katy. i give her friend two thumbs up for even putting up with her loud mouth.
Hmmm

United States

#2 Jul 26, 2010
What did she do to make you mad?

She had to have done something to make you angry enough to post here with all your insults.

Maybe you should just let her know what she did to make you angry instead of an anonymous attack on Topix. This isnt going to solve anything, and its a low blow.

If she's such a bad person with a big mouth, well aren't you sinking to her level by coming here and posting for everyone to read like this?
justtoleteveryon eknow

Roanoke, VA

#3 Jul 26, 2010
well there mr. or ms. "hmmm".. i just so happen to live by the hammurabi code, an eye for an eye. And aren't you the pot calling the kettle black not telling your real name cause i don't think your name is Hmmm....
well

Blacksburg, VA

#4 Jul 26, 2010
What does it matter where her bill money comes from. at least they are getting paid w/o gov't aid, etc. I'm pretty sure that she is in college(lots of parents pay bills there). Last I saw her was at Walmart beauty shop.
I don't like gossipers! They don't begin to know just how much that they are hurting others. IMO
adam

Warwick, RI

#5 Jul 26, 2010
She is probably one of the most annoying girls I've ever met!
uCANfigureITout

United States

#6 Jul 28, 2010
hahahaha.
she actually has people defending her.
i take it they arent real close to her.
if they were then they would understand why all of a sudden everyone has decided to blow it all up.
she doesnt know when to shut up, and whats even worse is she doesnt think before she speaks.
she lies and when she gets caught she creates another lie on top of it all to lie herself out of the other lie.
she acts like she knows everything about everyone when really she doesnt, NOT SAYING I DO, i'll be the first to admit ive probably screwed up and made a few mistakes myself, but thats what they are MISTAKES, however she tends to do them on PURPOSE, and doesnt THINK it thru about who shes hurting or how she will eventually hurt herself when it comes back to bite her in the a$$.
she always has to blow things out of proportion, one minute shes unbelievably mad the next shes sad and then happy, but the catch is she has to let everyone and there damn mommas know about it.

now given most people are like this anyways; but at least they listen when other people have issues and dont stamp there foot and scream me me me me all the time like she does.

She doesnt know a thing about how to "joke" around because mainly everytime she tries to tell a joke shes really jus trying to use it as a cover for being a b!tch and it doesnt work like that,

im REALLY surprised that she actually has friends that have stuck around this long and put up with her and her every day woah-pity-me-the-world-hates-m e-drama.

It really surprises me that she even has a roommate, even though given the first oppurtunity im 99.9% sure would pack up and move out quicker than you could blink.

and im so not finished- but i have better things to do at the moment. this was just to make the time go by a little faster..
countrygirl4u

Natural Bridge, VA

#7 Aug 1, 2010
okay. ashley hines is one of my best friends. and yes, me and her has had our differences, but she's still one of my really good friends. shes been there for me numerous times when i just needed somebody to talk to, need help with money, or somebody to run errands with. ashley is in college. and her room mate katie? you all obviously don't know anything about her because you didn't even spell her name right. and really, who starts shit like this and don't even confront her about it first? kinda childish if you ask me. you obviously don't know her at all. so keep your mouth shut.
Drake

Big Stone Gap, VA

#8 Sep 20, 2010
She seems like a nice girl. I always see her at wal mart helping out an old man, I think it's sweet. Can't find girls like that around Lee, that's for sure.
Question

Big Stone Gap, VA

#9 Sep 20, 2010
What did that girl do for this to be on topix???? This is ridiculous, and by the way,Drake--that "old man" is her boyfriend. I graduated with him, he's a sweetheart.
Dede Sparks

United States

#10 Sep 20, 2010
for one i think ashley hines is pretty cool and for all of you to tell her she sends rumers and shit look at what your doing... grow up and get off topic...
lmao

United States

#11 Sep 21, 2010
uCANfigureITout wrote:
hahahaha.
she actually has people defending her.
i take it they arent real close to her.
if they were then they would understand why all of a sudden everyone has decided to blow it all up.
she doesnt know when to shut up, and whats even worse is she doesnt think before she speaks.
she lies and when she gets caught she creates another lie on top of it all to lie herself out of the other lie.
she acts like she knows everything about everyone when really she doesnt, NOT SAYING I DO, i'll be the first to admit ive probably screwed up and made a few mistakes myself, but thats what they are MISTAKES, however she tends to do them on PURPOSE, and doesnt THINK it thru about who shes hurting or how she will eventually hurt herself when it comes back to bite her in the a$$.
she always has to blow things out of proportion, one minute shes unbelievably mad the next shes sad and then happy, but the catch is she has to let everyone and there damn mommas know about it.
now given most people are like this anyways; but at least they listen when other people have issues and dont stamp there foot and scream me me me me all the time like she does.
She doesnt know a thing about how to "joke" around because mainly everytime she tries to tell a joke shes really jus trying to use it as a cover for being a b!tch and it doesnt work like that,
im REALLY surprised that she actually has friends that have stuck around this long and put up with her and her every day woah-pity-me-the-world-hates-m e-drama.
It really surprises me that she even has a roommate, even though given the first oppurtunity im 99.9% sure would pack up and move out quicker than you could blink.
and im so not finished- but i have better things to do at the moment. this was just to make the time go by a little faster..
this is 100 percent true about her. she always acts like she rules the world and in reality shes nothing but a lowlife skank that screws old men! she cant even keep very many friends because they always catch her screwing their bfs or should i say trying to. i have had numerous people come and tell me that shes screwed many of the guys her friends would be talking to just because she needed to prove she could get them! no wonder that one of her friends wont touch a guy shes ever been with she probably has something you cant wash off!
Hahaha

Roanoke, VA

#12 Sep 21, 2010
Drake wrote:
She seems like a nice girl. I always see her at wal mart helping out an old man, I think it's sweet. Can't find girls like that around Lee, that's for sure.
LMAO, I hope you aren't serious! If you are,that's just too funny lol poor guy.
lmfao

Warren, MI

#13 Sep 21, 2010
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
this is 100 percent true about her. she always acts like she rules the world and in reality shes nothing but a lowlife skank that screws old men! she cant even keep very many friends because they always catch her screwing their bfs or should i say trying to. i have had numerous people come and tell me that shes screwed many of the guys her friends would be talking to just because she needed to prove she could get them! no wonder that one of her friends wont touch a guy shes ever been with she probably has something you cant wash off!
wow you are truly obsessed and overly envious of every girl on here. arent you?
gery

Nashville, TN

#14 Sep 21, 2010
Yea I know her. Dont like at all!!!!!!!!!! skank hoe
man up

United States

#15 Sep 21, 2010
tell her to her face
gery

Nashville, TN

#16 Sep 21, 2010
I will and her blad bf. If she cant do no better than that then damn. shewwwwwwww lol
man up

United States

#18 Sep 21, 2010
Just tell her like a man and stop talking shit already its old
Drake

Big Stone Gap, VA

#19 Sep 22, 2010
Question wrote:
What did that girl do for this to be on topix???? This is ridiculous, and by the way,Drake--that "old man" is her boyfriend. I graduated with him, he's a sweetheart.
My bad..I seriously thought he was...
Anonymous

Natural Bridge, VA

#20 Sep 22, 2010
This is just too much people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennington Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Save Our Schools 13 hr Misty 7
Abingdon ambulance 14 hr Curious 1
car dealers in jonesville Sat amy 1
Keokee Music Thread (Aug '14) Aug 16 Musikologist 10
Dear Gary Parsons! Aug 11 Freedom 1
election 2016 (Oct '16) Aug 8 Former DEM 195
Theater Volunteers (Apr '14) Aug 3 Moon 13

Pennington Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance