help
#1 Feb 1, 2013
I have been married for several years and I no long am in love with them. I have meet someone and we want to be together. What does the court do with cases of adultery? And any good lawyers for this?
pathetic

Salem, VA

#2 Feb 1, 2013
If you really love this new person and they love you then you both can wait until you are divorced.

Since: Jul 12

United States

#3 Feb 1, 2013
help wrote:
I have been married for several years and I no long am in love with them. I have meet someone and we want to be together. What does the court do with cases of adultery? And any good lawyers for this?
adultery is looked down on in the system if your spouse wants to you can loose your kids,pay child suport ,lose your house ,car, and pay alamoaney(not sure if that is spelled right) so if no cheating has happen then don't! tell your spouse how you feal and get a divorce you never know they might feal the same way!
Challenger

United States

#4 Feb 1, 2013
If they cheat with you , they will cheat on you. Enough said.
CORRECTION

Vinton, VA

#5 Feb 1, 2013
help wrote:
I would not worry about what the courts thinks or will do. first I would worry what God will think and do. You are braking one of his laws.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennington Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hospital (Oct '13) Thu hunchback 2
School menu Thu sad 8
The Trumps Thu sad 6
Lee High lunch menu Thu English teacher 8
If you don't believe in GOD, why do you celebra... (Dec '11) Thu MessWithThunder 110
election 2016 (Oct '16) Sep 20 Justsain 207
If u sold Fire wood in Town you need to Pay sal... (May '12) Sep 19 Truth 11

Pennington Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pennington Gap Mortgages