Admit to it !! Prison Has Helped Lee Co.

Admit to it !! Prison Has Helped Lee Co.

Posted in the Pennington Gap Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
pg man

Knoxville, TN

#2 Jan 1, 2013
The pennington gap police department will have two of their finest there soon lol.
silly rabbit

Georgetown, KY

#3 Jan 1, 2013
The only thing that prison has contributed too is the divorce rate increase....
hooya

Salem, VA

#4 Jan 1, 2013
What has it helped actually? Most of the folks live outside of Lee. You see all those white vans heading in and out of the county everyday filled with folks. Those are BOP employees car pooling from where they actually live. It helped those who owned the land it was built on. It helps a the few that have jobs there. But overall it's an eyesore.
Yea

Maynardville, TN

#5 Jan 1, 2013
I got me a gf from dat place she left her hubby after he cheated on her with a office lady. Shes tuff as nails an he dont get to smash it no more. I DO lol
Lightbulb

United States

#6 Jan 1, 2013
Yes it has helped by employing our locals. There are some who commute but the majority I think, are from LC. We needed those job!
Jealousy

United States

#7 Jan 2, 2013
Jealousy will eat you alive folks. All of you whiney asses talking about the FBOP are the ones who got rejected by the FBOP and the good ole boys. You see all of those good ole boys driving those nice vehicles and living in those nice houses while you are still driving around in your ghetto cruisers to nice fine single wide. Its ok. You are only human to feel this way. So chin up folks.....once your next stint in rehab is over maybe those good ole boys will need someone to do some landscaping or painting or car washing for them. It will get better for you.....I promise.
hooya

Salem, VA

#8 Jan 2, 2013
Jealousy wrote:
Jealousy will eat you alive folks. All of you whiney asses talking about the FBOP are the ones who got rejected by the FBOP and the good ole boys. You see all of those good ole boys driving those nice vehicles and living in those nice houses while you are still driving around in your ghetto cruisers to nice fine single wide. Its ok. You are only human to feel this way. So chin up folks.....once your next stint in rehab is over maybe those good ole boys will need someone to do some landscaping or painting or car washing for them. It will get better for you.....I promise.
You just help solidify what most folks believe that those there look down their noses at the locals anyway. You keep on believing that. I know this may be hard to believe but not everyone that doesn't like the place being in the county were turned down for a job there. I personally don't have anything against any of the employees there. I just haven't seen much benefit for this area all that much. Most of the folks that work there live out of the county and don't pay anything back into the community. Of the few that live here there's some that really get involved locally. But as a whole they are a small percentage.
doughnuts for sale

Ewing, VA

#9 Jan 2, 2013
hooya wrote:
<quoted text>
You just help solidify what most folks believe that those there look down their noses at the locals anyway. You keep on believing that. I know this may be hard to believe but not everyone that doesn't like the place being in the county were turned down for a job there. I personally don't have anything against any of the employees there. I just haven't seen much benefit for this area all that much. Most of the folks that work there live out of the county and don't pay anything back into the community. Of the few that live here there's some that really get involved locally. But as a whole they are a small percentage.
their are quite a few people who live in the county or was born here and had the sence to move out. but it does employ alot of local people from lee wise, scott, harlan ky and kingsport tn. they all stop at the local stores, get their gas, snacks and what else they want. it does help here. and with every passing year, more and more of the staff are local folks.
Jealousy

Big Stone Gap, VA

#10 Jan 3, 2013
hooya wrote:
<quoted text>
You just help solidify what most folks believe that those there look down their noses at the locals anyway. You keep on believing that. I know this may be hard to believe but not everyone that doesn't like the place being in the county were turned down for a job there. I personally don't have anything against any of the employees there. I just haven't seen much benefit for this area all that much. Most of the folks that work there live out of the county and don't pay anything back into the community. Of the few that live here there's some that really get involved locally. But as a whole they are a small percentage.
Not paid anything back to the community??? Are you serious??? THAT just goes to show how ignorant and clueless you are! I just wish, just one time, you would take your judgemental ass and walk through that place just once! JUST ONCE!! Then you would appreciate what these people do day in and day out! Maybe the out of towners will start buying their gas and breakfast,lunch, and dinner in their hometown! Where they are appreciated! Then you can kiss your super walmarts and shit like that goodbye! Go watch your Jerry Springer and collect your food stamps and shut the fuck up!
going down

United States

#12 Jan 3, 2013
Jealousy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not paid anything back to the community??? Are you serious??? THAT just goes to show how ignorant and clueless you are! I just wish, just one time, you would take your judgemental ass and walk through that place just once! JUST ONCE!! Then you would appreciate what these people do day in and day out! Maybe the out of towners will start buying their gas and breakfast,lunch, and dinner in their hometown! Where they are appreciated! Then you can kiss your super walmarts and shit like that goodbye! Go watch your Jerry Springer and collect your food stamps and shut the fuck up!
that was uncalled for.
You know know this site is not much differnt than springer.
Listen there is ding bats in every town just be glad your job sent you to lee and not some super shit hole you know what I mean .
Stop puting down the locals not all of us are as dumb as the person that made the coment that pissed you off.
You would not be here without us and most if us like taking your money.so thank you and have a nice day!
silly rabbit

Georgetown, KY

#13 Jan 5, 2013
Yea wrote:
I got me a gf from dat place she left her hubby after he cheated on her with a office lady. Shes tuff as nails an he dont get to smash it no more. I DO lol
I bet I could guess who that was.... you must have gotten the only lady left there. Trust me, they aint ladies. They're homewreckers and ******!
hooya

Salem, VA

#14 Jan 5, 2013
Jealousy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not paid anything back to the community??? Are you serious??? THAT just goes to show how ignorant and clueless you are! I just wish, just one time, you would take your judgemental ass and walk through that place just once! JUST ONCE!! Then you would appreciate what these people do day in and day out! Maybe the out of towners will start buying their gas and breakfast,lunch, and dinner in their hometown! Where they are appreciated! Then you can kiss your super walmarts and shit like that goodbye! Go watch your Jerry Springer and collect your food stamps and shut the fuck up!
LMAO. Musta strucka a nerve with you. Hey DUMBASS, I didn't down anyone that works there so try to take it down a notch. I'm sorry but I never see those car pooling van loads of prison guards stopping at too many places on their way to work. I also didn't know that the staff of the prison all get to take offsite breakfast, lunch, and dinner breaks at the local restaurants. That's freaking awesome! I guess all those rural places without federal prisons that have Super Wal Marts are living on borrowed time. How did they ever get one without the BOP in there hometowns? Dumb luck I suppose. Listen up phuktard, I wasn't downing the staff so let's try not to get all high and mighty because someone isn't kissing your ass for working there. I stand by my comment that the prison really hasn't done much for this county as whole in the big scheme of things.

As far as my food stamp Jerry Springer watching ass goes. I make 60k+ a year. Maybe it's not up to your BOP standards but I make a very comfortable living and I don't have to do it locked down with convicts. Jerry Springer huh? That's classic. But from what I hear from some locals I personally know that work there. A lot of the staff could go on Springer there with all the drama who's cheatin who that goes on in these institutions. You have a heck of a nice day now.
silly rabbit

Georgetown, KY

#15 Jan 6, 2013
hooya wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. Musta strucka a nerve with you. Hey DUMBASS, I didn't down anyone that works there so try to take it down a notch. I'm sorry but I never see those car pooling van loads of prison guards stopping at too many places on their way to work. I also didn't know that the staff of the prison all get to take offsite breakfast, lunch, and dinner breaks at the local restaurants. That's freaking awesome! I guess all those rural places without federal prisons that have Super Wal Marts are living on borrowed time. How did they ever get one without the BOP in there hometowns? Dumb luck I suppose. Listen up phuktard, I wasn't downing the staff so let's try not to get all high and mighty because someone isn't kissing your ass for working there. I stand by my comment that the prison really hasn't done much for this county as whole in the big scheme of things.
As far as my food stamp Jerry Springer watching ass goes. I make 60k+ a year. Maybe it's not up to your BOP standards but I make a very comfortable living and I don't have to do it locked down with convicts. Jerry Springer huh? That's classic. But from what I hear from some locals I personally know that work there. A lot of the staff could go on Springer there with all the drama who's cheatin who that goes on in these institutions. You have a heck of a nice day now.
Unfortunately, I have to agree with everything you just said. They could do a reality show there with all the spouse switching and such. If you ask one of them about it... "Oh, that never happens." Ok.. whatever. I get to hear about it all the time.
heshe

Blacksburg, VA

#16 Jan 6, 2013
hooya wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. Musta strucka a nerve with you. Hey DUMBASS, I didn't down anyone that works there so try to take it down a notch. I'm sorry but I never see those car pooling van loads of prison guards stopping at too many places on their way to work. I also didn't know that the staff of the prison all get to take offsite breakfast, lunch, and dinner breaks at the local restaurants. That's freaking awesome! I guess all those rural places without federal prisons that have Super Wal Marts are living on borrowed time. How did they ever get one without the BOP in there hometowns? Dumb luck I suppose. Listen up phuktard, I wasn't downing the staff so let's try not to get all high and mighty because someone isn't kissing your ass for working there. I stand by my comment that the prison really hasn't done much for this county as whole in the big scheme of things.
As far as my food stamp Jerry Springer watching ass goes. I make 60k+ a year. Maybe it's not up to your BOP standards but I make a very comfortable living and I don't have to do it locked down with convicts. Jerry Springer huh? That's classic. But from what I hear from some locals I personally know that work there. A lot of the staff could go on Springer there with all the drama who's cheatin who that goes on in these institutions. You have a heck of a nice day now.
Yah, I agree. Any body can look at Jason Young and know what works there. One of his family members was the chief of police in Pennington Gap. Brian Young and his buddies stole from all the residents and the stolen items were solt to Jasons family members. That family want have to purchase yard equipment for a long long time.
Hmmm

Natural Bridge, VA

#17 Jan 6, 2013
You like to stir shit don't ya? Must have it out for the Young's I suppose....cause that part is obvious!
hesheit

Blacksburg, VA

#18 Jan 6, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
You like to stir shit don't ya? Must have it out for the Young's I suppose....cause that part is obvious!
No not just for the Youngs. Any theif.
Hmmmm

Blacksburg, VA

#19 Jan 6, 2013
They do a good job of stiring their own shit besides I hate smellie things like shit.I suppose you uphold them?
Correction

San Antonio, TX

#20 Jan 6, 2013
heshe wrote:
<quoted text>Yah, I agree. Any body can look at Jason Young and know what works there. One of his family members was the chief of police in Pennington Gap. Brian Young and his buddies stole from all the residents and the stolen items were solt to Jasons family members. That family want have to purchase yard equipment for a long long time.
"Yeah," "Anybody," "Chief of Police," "sold," "won't have to!"
Correction

San Antonio, TX

#21 Jan 6, 2013
hesheit wrote:
<quoted text> No not just for the Youngs. Any theif.
"thief!"
heshe

Blacksburg, VA

#22 Jan 6, 2013
'yaeh,''nyabdoy,' ""cheiff foo polace"" 'sodl'''want hove to'' go to it shit head

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennington Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can't believe Richard is still over pool after ... (May '14) 1 hr Happy Camper 13
Lee High lunch menu Tue truthful 3
Wreck Tue Same thing 2
election 2016 (Oct '16) Apr 20 Informed 136
Moonshiners Apr 18 Hoosier boy 7
If you don't believe in GOD, why do you celebra... (Dec '11) Apr 16 baddie 109
shoutin frank clark (Jan '14) Apr 12 Hoosier boy 19

Pennington Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pennington Gap Mortgages