BJ Motors Service SUCKS!!

Posted in the Pennington Gap Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pissed

Roanoke, VA

#1 Nov 29, 2011
I took my vehicle to Bjs and they totally messed it up beyond repair. Not only did they mess up my car but they were rude and tried to make it like it was my fault. If you ask me they need to hire a new manager not a 20 year old who's daddy owns the place. Where is the experience and what has happened here?? I used to go there and have my car worked on and they took good care of me now I will buy and get service elsewhere.
rip off

Bellevue, WA

#4 Nov 29, 2011
they need 2 shut the doors. and call bill ward 2 come and get all the junk.
Blank

Wise, VA

#6 Nov 30, 2011
I too have had bad experiences with BJs. I once took my car there about my car stereo, since they were a licensed GM dealer. They were going to charge me FIFTY DOLLARS just for the 2 minute job to remove it, then they had to send it off and i would have to pay whatever it cost to fix it, then fifty MORE dollars for the 2 minutes to to put it back in!! Sheesshh....
humm

Jonesville, VA

#7 Nov 30, 2011
I have been told by people that when they were having car trouble (still under warranty)they'd take there vehicles to get them checked and they would charge them and tell them they couldn't find anything wrong with them. They were told they drove them and other things but the clincher was the owners wrote the mileage down and they had not drove them. I know another guy that took his vehicle in for an oil change and they did not put oil back in it and he drove a little ways down the road. The engine had to be replaced. New vehicles with peeling paint and they repaint them and they continue to peel so they do it again and the same thing. Leaks from the dashboard on new vehicles that soak your carpet that they can never fix and on and on. Once they sell you a vehicle they don't care about giving decent service unless you are their bud.
humm

Jonesville, VA

#8 Nov 30, 2011
They salesman told me if I ever had to leave my car overnight for repairs I would get a loaner. Boy was that a bunch of BS.
Trouble

Pageland, SC

#9 Nov 30, 2011
I am warning a lot of you the mechanics don't know what they are doing and I know that they have put their customers in danger before take you cars and trucks elsewhere. They don't even have a diesel mechanic but claim they can fix them.
angie

Clemmons, NC

#10 Nov 30, 2011
The service "manager" martin is a joke. When i came in for a repair they had to go find him. Turned out he was smoking a big cigar and watching "something" on the computer. Does he actually know anything about cars? Then, he had the nerve to try to ask me out. I just go to Kingsport now.
All Garages

Roanoke, VA

#12 Nov 30, 2011
Diagnostic work can be problematic for any
garage. BJ Motors is no different. I have had very good sevice in the body
shop & in the service department. I bought a NEW battery at advance auto and it ended up being bad. BJ Motors found the problem, even though advance auto told me it was ok. Another garage told me it was the alternator. In the future I will buy my batteries from BJ Motors it was just 12 dollars more than advances. Lee County has JUST ONE dealership left, Support them if possible, it seems people want to see all Lee County busineses fail. How sad it would it be to see all their employees without
a job. Imagine the tax revenue they generate going elsewhere. As for the salesman
he is not my favorite either, so ask for another Keith or Amanda both have great personalities.
Get Real

Roanoke, VA

#13 Nov 30, 2011
Blank wrote:
I too have had bad experiences with BJs. I once took my car there about my car stereo, since they were a licensed GM dealer. They were going to charge me FIFTY DOLLARS just for the 2 minute job to remove it, then they had to send it off and i would have to pay whatever it cost to fix it, then fifty MORE dollars for the 2 minutes to to put it back in!! Sheesshh....
If you knew it was a two minute job why didn't you fix it yourself. I'm not a mechanic but I can tell time,
It takes me two minutes to get my keys out of my pocket.
Wards Truck Sales

Roanoke, VA

#14 Nov 30, 2011
rip off wrote:
they need 2 shut the doors. and call bill ward 2 come and get all the junk.
Didn't know Bill had a location in Collinsville, but maybe he does. Ole Bill is a great guy, So just buy your new truck from him & you won't have to deal with Fig or Burgin. And if all they have is junk, why would you buy a new truck there? Regardless of the salesperson.
BJFan

Tannersville, VA

#16 Nov 30, 2011
We buy all of our vehicles from BJ and Fig and are very pleased with our deals and service.
Agree too

United States

#17 Nov 30, 2011
Haven't had any problems with service department, parts or body shop but sales was a different story. Haven't been there in a while though.
agree

Pennington Gap, VA

#18 Nov 30, 2011
I agree. My car has been in there 4 times in the last 6 months. And it still ain't fixed.
We know you

Radford, VA

#19 Dec 1, 2011
agree wrote:
I agree. My car has been in there 4 times in the last 6 months. And it still ain't fixed.
We have told you repeadily, your car has 300,000 miles. You never change the oil or tune the engine.
And you wonder why it runs rough, Just because walmart told you it was a computer problem doesnt make it true. Go back to the ASI mechanics at Wal Mart and tell them to fix it.
bul_-_-t

Crossville, TN

#20 Dec 1, 2011
angie wrote:
The service "manager" martin is a joke. When i came in for a repair they had to go find him. Turned out he was smoking a big cigar and watching "something" on the computer. Does he actually know anything about cars? Then, he had the nerve to try to ask me out. I just go to Kingsport now.
If you are going to get on here and talk shit , at least try to get something right . The name is Marshall not Martin
BJFan

Tannersville, VA

#21 Dec 1, 2011
We know you wrote:
<quoted text>
We have told you repeadily, your car has 300,000 miles. You never change the oil or tune the engine.
And you wonder why it runs rough, Just because walmart told you it was a computer problem doesnt make it true. Go back to the ASI mechanics at Wal Mart and tell them to fix it.
This is funny. People don't change oil and expect it to last. My neighbors run cars out of oil and water then junk them. Breaks my heart to see then in a new victim car. Poor car.
Tammy D

Murfreesboro, TN

#22 Dec 1, 2011
I agree, I have always received excellent service at BJ Motor, in sales and service. Fast work and good quality work, good prices. Obviously, your problem is personal, because Mike Fig has always been nice, polite, honest and considerate when we have dealt with him. All of the folks at BJ have. Sounds like you just need to quit ranting and go to Bill Wards and buy what you are looking for.
info

United States

#25 Dec 10, 2011
All Garages wrote:
Diagnostic work can be problematic for any
garage. BJ Motors is no different. I have had very good sevice in the body
shop & in the service department. I bought a NEW battery at advance auto and it ended up being bad. BJ Motors found the problem, even though advance auto told me it was ok. Another garage told me it was the alternator. In the future I will buy my batteries from BJ Motors it was just 12 dollars more than advances. Lee County has JUST ONE dealership left, Support them if possible, it seems people want to see all Lee County busineses fail. How sad it would it be to see all their employees without
a job. Imagine the tax revenue they generate going elsewhere. As for the salesman
he is not my favorite either, so ask for another Keith or Amanda both have great personalities.
Keith is the biggiest bullshitter there. I won't deal with him anymore.
You Think

Blacksburg, VA

#26 Dec 13, 2011
info wrote:
<quoted text>Keith is the biggiest bullshitter there. I won't deal with him anymore.
He is a car salesman, that's his job to bullshi!., But that don't make him a bad guy.
Keith is a good ol boy, and that little ol Amanda is just the cutest car seller ever!!!
BJ MOTORS ROCKS
OMG

Vine Grove, KY

#27 Dec 14, 2011
If you want to see what the body shop does, to ask Valerie out at her shop. They have had her suv since July. Say they at waiting on a motor that they messed up. Now if a gm dealer can't get a new motor, who can?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennington Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rude person at mcdonalds 3 hr angry mom 1
Virginia police arrest 31 on drug charges 16 hr lacy 24
2 nyc cops executed Thu Just Sayin 3
If you don't believe in GOD, why do you celebra... (Dec '11) Wed Yep_ 98
Murder trial Wed crying a bucket 8
Sad Wed trust me 2
huddle house Wed wondering 1
Pennington Gap Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pennington Gap People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pennington Gap News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pennington Gap

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:14 am PST