First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ranting

Brevard, NC

#1 Dec 26, 2012
Why is it that EVERY time i call pizza plus and place a order they always say its going to be 2 hours or they act like they are ssooooo backed up with deliveries? Also after waiting patiently, TWICE my order has been wrong. If it happens again im not going to pay for it. I will call Danny and Cheryl and complain myself..thet are good friends.
does not surprise me

Indian Trail, NC

#2 Dec 26, 2012
I don't eat at that location anymore. I go to other locations if I choose pizza.
better yet

Lake Geneva, WI

#3 Dec 26, 2012
Buy a frozen food city brand pizza. They taste much better and are more economical too. We used to order from pp and spend 30.00 on food for two and a good sized tip. Till we tried this fc one for about $6.
ron

Blacksburg, VA

#4 Dec 26, 2012
the quality of the food is going down. used to love their pizza. not so good any more
good idea

Charlotte, NC

#5 Dec 26, 2012
If everyone quit eating there they would straighten up or close one. That is ashame. Rose Hill has good pizza and friendly service! I will try the fc one though.
scum

Tucker, GA

#6 Dec 27, 2012
It takes a while when you only have one driver to deliver and deliveries spread from woodway to dryden and jonesville.
hmm

Grayslake, IL

#7 Dec 27, 2012
That sounds like a 'business' problem. They need another delivery person.
ranting

Denver, NC

#8 Dec 27, 2012
Scum is either Kayla or Samantha.
scum

Tucker, GA

#9 Dec 27, 2012
Neither actually.
Nope

Jonesville, VA

#10 Dec 27, 2012
Ordered cheesesticks there recently and there was mold on the bottom of them. Will not be going back anytime soon.
scum

Tucker, GA

#11 Dec 27, 2012
I've changed my opinion. Screw the plus! But for real that probably wasn't mold.
hmm

United States

#12 Dec 28, 2012
That girl Joni that works there is a total b*tch. They would have more business if she didn't have such a horrible attitude. Me and my family will never what there again.
pixi

United States

#13 Dec 29, 2012
Everytime i order it takes 2 hours if not more. And i live like 5 mins up the road nby car..
iagree

Charlotte, NC

#14 Dec 29, 2012
pixi wrote:
Everytime i order it takes 2 hours if not more. And i live like 5 mins up the road nby car..
I like the food and want to continie supporting businesses in our but I agree! Thats what happens every time I call as well. Google Pizza Plus' website and file a complaint. If enough people do it, changes will bd made.
bad

Blacksburg, VA

#15 Dec 30, 2012
I agree. Joni acts like shes the shit when shes nothing but a piece of it ha. She needs to start being nice and change her attiude or find a new job.
joan

Tucker, GA

#16 Dec 30, 2012
She doesnt like me lol..maybe thats why i get pizza hours later. Calling just now i get wait time of hour and no ones in lot other than delivery.
Unknown

United States

#17 Jan 6, 2013
A whole lot of stupid in this topic
pixi

Tucker, GA

#18 Jan 7, 2013
Yep like pizza plus
As always is

Vinton, VA

#20 Jan 7, 2013
I am yet to ever speak to anyone who has worked at any restaurant that would have anything good to say about a former place that they worked at. You always see things that makes you sick at your stomach.
regular at pp

Jonesville, VA

#21 Feb 9, 2013
i think joni is very nice and polite. I've never had to wait an unreasonable amount of time for my food, it's alway good and always hot. she's one of the nicest delivery drivers i've met. As for the other workers at pizza plus, they are the nicest bunch of people i've encountered at a restaurant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennington Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Save Our Schools 13 hr Misty 7
Abingdon ambulance 14 hr Curious 1
car dealers in jonesville Sat amy 1
Keokee Music Thread (Aug '14) Aug 16 Musikologist 10
Dear Gary Parsons! Aug 11 Freedom 1
election 2016 (Oct '16) Aug 8 Former DEM 195
Theater Volunteers (Apr '14) Aug 3 Moon 13

Pennington Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance