Brandy

O Fallon, MO

#1 Jul 24, 2007
Hi, my name is Brandy. I am located in Cincinnati OH. I have a cousin who lives in Pennington Gap. I know that last Monday or Tuesday, he was arrested for stabbing somebody. Now, I have no clue weather or not this is true. I know he lives in this town though. I have found NOTHING on the internet about this. Has ANYBODY heard of this. His name is Steven Strange. He stabbed somebody seven times about a week ago.

If this is true, and if i have made anybody upset i am sorry.

Confused,
Brandy

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#2 Jul 25, 2007
Brandy wrote:
Hi, my name is Brandy. I am located in Cincinnati OH. I have a cousin who lives in Pennington Gap. I know that last Monday or Tuesday, he was arrested for stabbing somebody. Now, I have no clue weather or not this is true. I know he lives in this town though. I have found NOTHING on the internet about this. Has ANYBODY heard of this. His name is Steven Strange. He stabbed somebody seven times about a week ago.
Confused,
Brandy
I'm originally from Pennington Gap and keep up with as much news as possible but I haven't seen anything about it yet.If I do,I'll let you know.
lskdj

Crozet, VA

#3 Jul 25, 2007
Curious

Knoxville, TN

#5 Jul 26, 2007
Is this just a stunt to cause someone some problems? Seen it done before.
Brandy

O Fallon, MO

#6 Jul 26, 2007
Thank you to all for is trying to help. I have NO clue what county he committed the crime in. I know that he lives in Pennington though. That is for sure. I found out that it did happen. And that they were not sure if the man was going to make it or not. It just sucks!! I know my cousin has issues and i know that the reason he went to Pennington Gap was for a "Group Home." Once they sentence him for it, I guess that I can see it on the DRC page. Thank SSSOOOO much to all that helped. I appreciate it SSSSOOOO much:)
Brandy

O Fallon, MO

#7 Jul 26, 2007
And Curious, NO this is not a stunt!!! This is my family for real. And I know nobody there so I was hoping someone was helping. Like I said in my first post. If i have offended anybody, I am sorry. All I want is answers!!
Small Town Girl

Elliston, VA

#8 Jul 26, 2007
Have you tried looking in the Kingsport or Tri-Cities area? They seem to have more stabbings than we do here. Plus I believe I heard on the news a while ago about a stabbing outside a bar in the Tri-City area.
Brandy

O Fallon, MO

#9 Jul 26, 2007
Small Town Girl, Thank you very much for your help. I looked through all of them, but it seems they don't have a archieve that goes back that far. Darn it. I guess they don't make it such a big deal there as they do here. If someone stabs someone, they make it really big on the news. Thank you everyone SSSOOOO much. And I am still looking!!
blank
#10 Oct 5, 2012
was he eatin crackers?
helpful

Atlanta, GA

#11 Oct 5, 2012
Brandy wrote:

Confused,
Brandy
White pages app lists 2 names when I searched PG but it gave TN addresses. One is Steven L., age 40-44 and the other is Stephen M., age 18-24. If you click on the addresses, it gives phone numbers.
wow

Atlanta, GA

#12 Oct 5, 2012
This thread is from'07!!! Why bring it up again now???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennington Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haunted places in Lee Co. (Apr '10) 20 hr Helen 28
old hospital won't go (May '16) Wed Nurse 44
Need cleaners Wed Jona 1
Retiring to Lee Tue Top Dog 6
Dark Forest Jun 17 Whitewings 10
election 2016 (Oct '16) Jun 11 Dumbfk 164
Pennington Gap Music Thread (Jun '13) May 24 Musikologist 15

Pennington Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance