First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1 Jan 19, 2011
Is anyone that works there not a drug addict or a w hore or both????
Need to Know

Jonesborough, TN

#2 Jan 19, 2011
E-Money wrote:
Who own's the Huddle House?
hello

New Market, TN

#3 Jan 19, 2011
Need to Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Who own's the Huddle House?
The Riggs family from Big Stone
lol

Roanoke, VA

#4 Jan 19, 2011
if u dont like the place dont eat there. u must have a grudge against someone there.

Location hidden

#5 Jan 19, 2011
lol wrote:
if u dont like the place dont eat there. u must have a grudge against someone there.
No i do not have a grudge against anyone that works there. But wow what a crew.

Location hidden

#6 Jan 20, 2011
Anyone know anything about the manager there?
agreed

Tannersville, VA

#7 Jan 20, 2011
E-Money wrote:
I dont know anything about the manager but I do agree about all of them being druggies and wh**es. Most of them are needle junkies. I wish places that make food for people to eat would raise their srandards when hiring people to cook and serve.
lol

New Market, TN

#8 Jan 20, 2011
Well my opinion is they should all be given drug test & the way hep C is & everything,they should be given a blood test.Bussiness ruin themselves..
agreed

Tannersville, VA

#9 Jan 20, 2011
Once again i agree. atleast one of the waitresses has hep-c according to rumor. but it is just rumor. more than the 1 shoot up though.
stfu

United States

#10 Jan 20, 2011
Uk all yall for put huddle house down wats it matter !! Yall just some nosey sons of biatchs grow up its not like u eat there and if u do eat there then its ur own fault dumb azzlee county go find something useful to do like um get a job and stay out of other ppls buzzzzzzzzinesss lol huddle house u can't tell yalll for a red neck town lmfao
Need to know

Jonesborough, TN

#11 Jan 20, 2011
stfu wrote:
Uk all yall for put huddle house down wats it matter !! Yall just some nosey sons of biatchs grow up its not like u eat there and if u do eat there then its ur own fault dumb azzlee county go find something useful to do like um get a job and stay out of other ppls buzzzzzzzzinesss lol huddle house u can't tell yalll for a red neck town lmfao
There you go, again.
funny

Roanoke, VA

#12 Jan 20, 2011
The huddle house is great. Honestly if the employees do drugs when they go home, why do you care? As long as they aren't doing them while working then it's fine by me. The foods good and they have good management. I worked there back in the day with the current manager and she's awesome.
Ispep11

Murfreesboro, TN

#13 Jan 20, 2011
E-Money wrote:
I personally don't know the manager, but I have heard that she is really nice. As for the employee's doing drugs...that doesn't surprise me.
haha

Blacksburg, VA

#14 Jan 20, 2011
idk bout the drugs, or the manager. i just know some of the employees. personally, i won't eat there if certain ones are working. and guess what!! problem solved lol if ya don't like the place, don't go. if you don't like certain ppl, ya know what? it's SIMPLE. wait til they're not working. easy, right?:)
lol

New Market, TN

#17 Jan 20, 2011
minme wrote:
lol never has anything good to say about anyone.
Changing your name again Elizabeth,you agreed with me,lol..You even said at least one had it...
lol

New Market, TN

#19 Jan 20, 2011
Everytime I do blow something out my butt,I think of you,lol...

Location hidden

#20 Jan 21, 2011
Anyone know if Terry is single? She is hott. Would like to know all i can about her. If any one can help me out.
Coulda guessed

Campbellsville, KY

#21 Jan 21, 2011
E-Money wrote:

Really then u turn around and ask if the manager is single? U have issues for sure!
you are

AOL

#22 Jan 21, 2011
lol wrote:
Everytime I do blow something out my butt,I think of you,lol...
Where you hang out at night you very well could blow anything out your butt!!!
BS Detector

Christiansburg, VA

#23 Jan 21, 2011
Points to Elizabeth!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennington Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wesley middleton 2 hr oh no hes not 3
lee high sports 4 hr yay finally over 219
Taylor Ray Holbrook on The Voice 9 hr singer 2
WEATHER in Lee County 9 hr Navy brat 6
I can't believe you did that Feb 24 clintwood 1
Lee County Tourisim Feb 23 bill 3
Pennington Gap VA Movie... Feb 21 Movie 2
Pennington Gap Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web