Becky

Natural Bridge, VA

#1 Feb 19, 2013
Silver Nissan Altima 3.5 for sale, 2006. Not possitive how many miles are on it. I think about 103,000.
Great car nothing at all wrong with it. i love it, cant afford it anymore and i'll be moving soon so i needa buyer, any takers? I'm asking 10,500. It had a bunch of new stuff put on it a couple years ago, from the guy i bought it from. nothing was wrong with it. he just made it sportier. Let me know and give me some information about how to get ahold of you, Thanks.
Funny

Mooresville, NC

#2 Feb 19, 2013
Is there a reason u have it priced so high blue book for a 06 with 90,000 miles is 8,000 could u explain the new items he has put on to raise the price 2500 more

United States

#3 Feb 19, 2013
Too much, six grand might be a good number for that much mileage.

United States

#4 Feb 19, 2013
I can almost guarantee you did not pay over ten grand for that car back when you bought it. I see someone who wants to make some money on a deal.
Funny

United States

#5 Feb 19, 2013
Doubt worth 8 when new
smh

United States

#6 Feb 19, 2013
Wont you still need a car when you move?
Becky

Natural Bridge, VA

#7 Feb 21, 2013
not this car. a smaller one maybe, i paid exactly 9500.00 no more no less. plus new tires and taxes so thats a little more.. im willing to let it go for 9800.00 but i have to make some money somewhere?
lol

Jonesville, VA

#8 Feb 21, 2013
Becky wrote:
not this car. a smaller one maybe, i paid exactly 9500.00 no more no less. plus new tires and taxes so thats a little more.. im willing to let it go for 9800.00 but i have to make some money somewhere?
No you don't.
LOL

Big Stone Gap, VA

#9 Feb 21, 2013
You are never gonna sell it at a price of $9800, unless you're dealing with an idiot.

Normall when you buy a car, the minute you drive it off the lot, it depreciates.
tnt

Big Stone Gap, VA

#10 Feb 21, 2013
You didnt even pay 9800 for it, how the hell are you gonna justify someone paying $300 more than you did whenever you got it....Friggin' Retard!LOL
Becky

Natural Bridge, VA

#12 Feb 21, 2013
there are plenty of idiots out there that will buy my car, its beautiful.
Fan

Mooresville, NC

#13 Feb 21, 2013
Becky wrote:
there are plenty of idiots out there that will buy my car, its beautiful.
Lol well I hope they are not reading this after u think they would be an idiot paying the price ur asking good luck with that... Even if I thought it was beautiful u thinking I was an idiot would make me NOT buy it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennington Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Trump backs a suspected child molester? Thu Former Dem 2
Looking for Calton,J.R Nov 22 Clyde 2
Anyone heard any stories about "Hippy Hollow" i... (Oct '10) Nov 21 Doc Gilbert 27
Christmas Nov 18 A neighbor 1
In Need of a house cleaner Nov 16 Michael 2
Help and advice on a legal issue. Nov 14 Michael 1
Northam Nov 12 Players 3

Pennington Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pennington Gap Mortgages