“BACKWOODS HAUNTED HOUSE”

Since: Mar 11

Tha Moon

#1 Sep 18, 2012
Welcome to BACKWOODS HAUNTED HOUSE.....

This years theme is 2012 ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE..You have came upon a BIO research facility only to find human testing research gone bad and the start of the 2012 Zombie APOCALYPSE....... WILL YOU SURVIVE ... admission $5

Just a small town haunted house bringing entertainment and fun to family's near and far.... come out this October and join the fun....

Dryden on the old woodway road.. We wish to welcome you to join in a night of fright and scare!!!!

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!

From Pennington Gap, take 421 to woodway. turn LEFT
at the Woodway convience center.. travel 3.7 miles on 642. Turn RIGHT at Freeman Hollow Rd. Go to 3rd house on the RIGHT on HILL

From Big Stone Gap, Go east on highway 58 to Woodway exit travel 3.5 miles on 642 turn LEFT on Freeman Hollow rd. Follow signs. You cant miss it!!!!

Backwoods Haunted house will be opening its doors Every Friday And Saturday In October Dark til 11:00pm

HAUNTED HOUSE UPDATE :

DATES: OPENING DAY 5-6 12-13 19-20 26-27 and 29-30-31 DONT MISs OUT!!!

TIME: DARK TIL 11:00pm

http://bckwoods.webs.com/

Have you ever wondered what was lurking deep in the shadows of the night. The silence broken with the undefined whispers and sounds causing complete fear to engulf your body. Is it all in your head? Some things in this world should be left alone, but if you decide to vist the backwoods manor, you will find your scariest nightmares to be real...... We look forward to making this the WORST night of your life!

<<<<CHECK US OUT ON YOUTUBE>>>>

http://youtu.be/pW69DnJJUS4

RULES RULES RULES!!!!!!!! PLEASE READ BEFOR GOING

The following are the Rules of the Haunted House

A maximum of 6 persons per group will be allowed in at a time.

Please do not touch any props or actors as they will not touch you.

The wandering souls of Backwoods have no desire to come in close contact with you unless allowed to brutally maim and torture you. Please do not attempt to touch or verbally harass any of the undead that you encounter along your journey through pure HECK on the backwoods grounds.We have young and old and they dont need cussed at lets all be adults and have a good time

NO smoking or open flames of any kind.

NO alcohol, firearms, or weapons of any kind.

NO food or beverages.

NO flashlights or cameras.

BE SCARED BUT BE SAFE!!!

Anyone who gets caught removing or

damaging props or behaving in an unsafe

manner OR breaking any of the rules will be removed immediately

from the Haunted House and be

subject to arrest.

HEALTH WARNING!!!

Fog, strobe lights, loud noises, and

sudden scares are used inside.

If you are sensitive to distorting lights or

have a medical condition that increases

health risks such as: Seizure,

or a Heart Condition we recommend

you do NOT enter

Children under the age of 12 must be

accompanied by an adult at all times.

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!

NO REFUNDS!!!

Thanks and Hope to See you there

tell your friends to add us!!
and everyone go to the new page and hit like us ... thanks
scaredy cat

Jonesville, VA

#2 Sep 27, 2012
CAN'T WAIT!!! Hope it is as good as last years..
BOOOGER MAN

Jonesville, VA

#3 Oct 11, 2012
I went last weekend it was AWeSOME!!!!
disgruntled

Spencer, NC

#4 Oct 12, 2012
Dont like misty.. she told me NOT to ever step foot on the property ever again because i left and had a emergency at work that i had to deal with. thats no way to treat people who volunteer their time to help you.
mad

Christiansburg, VA

#5 Oct 12, 2012
Misty did that to me last year. Told me i wasnt welcome there anymore. I will never go there again.
hmmm

Jacksonville, NC

#6 Oct 12, 2012
last time I checked misty doesnt have the right to tell anyone to stay off the property...LOL she doesn't own it....hahahah nuts!
yikes

Secondcreek, WV

#7 Oct 12, 2012
Since everyone is in costume there..maybe it was just someone dressed up like Misty. bahaha. people just need to get real.
disgruntled

Columbia, SC

#8 Oct 12, 2012
yikes wrote:
Since everyone is in costume there..maybe it was just someone dressed up like Misty. bahaha. people just need to get real.
I was actually a volunteer helping with the crap. I know 100% that Misty acted the way she did but yeah the other peraon is right. That is not her property and she cant force anyone off the property nor have the rights to choose who can stay or who has to go. Check yourself!
yikes

Secondcreek, WV

#9 Oct 12, 2012
well, then go back.
mad

Christiansburg, VA

#10 Oct 12, 2012
She thinks shes the shit. She needs to get over herself
Misti

Jonesville, VA

#11 Oct 13, 2012
First off, I would like to thank each and everyone of our actors for their time and hard work. We appreciate each and everyone of you. As for "running someone off", we are a family oriented haunted house. The rules are posted prior to each haunted house and they apply to the customers as well as our actors. We do not put up with any drinking, drugs, or inappropriate behavior of any kind. In the past, my husband and I have dismissed some actors due to inappropriate behavior, but fortunately this year we have a very wonderful group of people to help out. Haven't had any incidents so far this year. LOL... So thanks again everyone and hope to see everyone back tonight for lots of fun and fright..........Misti
disgruntled

Clemmons, NC

#12 Oct 14, 2012
Skankee sslluutt
zombie

Jonesville, VA

#13 Oct 14, 2012
haunted house was great going again maybe disgruntled you were run off for you fowl mouth or inconsided of other people or maybe you r mad because you are not running it Hey man forgive and forget go through it again and it mightjust scare the hate right out of you
likes haunted houses

Jonesville, VA

#14 Oct 14, 2012
right on
Danielle

United States

#15 Oct 18, 2012
I have helped for a couple of years at Backwoods and I have had a wondeful time working with Misty.. I have no clue how anyone could call Misty anything but a great person and friend. Someone must not know the same Person I know and have worked close to for two years now.. Come out to Backwoods Haunted House on Friday and Saturday from Dark till 11:00 pm..
haunted house

Jonesville, VA

#16 Oct 29, 2012
HAUNTED HOUSE TONIGHT DARK TIL 11PM ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT DONT MISS OUT!!!!!! THIS HALLOWEEN SEASON.....MORE INFO ON HOW TO GET HERE CHECK OUT OUR '''''''ABOUT INFO FOR ALL DETAILS OR MESSAGE ME''''''
Keep it up

Shelby, NC

#17 Oct 29, 2012
Soumds like this is one of the very few positive things going on in lee co. right now, and of course people are going to get on here and try to down it. Keep up the good work BACKWOODS HAUNTED HOUSE!!

“BACKWOODS HAUNTED HOUSE”

Since: Mar 11

Tha Moon

#18 Nov 1, 2012
Thanks Keep it up..........well another Halloween has come and gone....but that don't mean the SCARES have to stop there!!!!WE WILL be open this FRI 2 AND SAT 3 in case you missed out ..... WHAT ELSE HAVE YOU GOT TO DO THIS WEEKEnD
what
#19 Nov 10, 2012
?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennington Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
restroom Sat Billy Jean 17
Town May 22 Curious 1
banana and mayo May 16 hoosier boy 10
What you need to know about Apple vs The FBI Story May 16 Stitches 5
Sergeant York syndrome May 14 hoosier boy 3
retirees in lee county (Sep '15) May 10 Long gone 5
Pennington Gap Police (Jun '11) May 5 Wondering 187
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pennington Gap Mortgages